Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 01-16-2010, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Hound
Rookie

Hound hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Pride to Raven Nation

The season is Over...

PRIDE! Yes, this team over the past decade has done more being a consistent underdog than I daresay any team in the NFL. (Havent thought it through so I could be proven wrong) But even as I sit on my step on a cold winter night in WESTERN CANADA! I feel that I have fallen in love with the team that I can be most proud of, not because we have a star QB (Colts and Pats among others in this area) NOT because we have the media dripping all over them (Cowboys and Steeler fan around here) but because they always prove the critics wrong.

Yes, we lost to a 14-2 Colts team at home tonight. We were outplayed, and outmanned in this game. Its depressing, but goddamn I wouldnt want to follow another team ever. I follow this team from 3000 miles away and it started about four years ago when I fell in love with Ray Lewis and his passion. AND THAT IS SOMETHING FOR EVERY RAVEN FAN TO BE PROUD OF! I wish I could say that I am a Baltimore guy, but beyond these Ravens, Baltimore is hardly on my radar (outside of the Excellent HBO series The Wire of course).

I am pumped too see another season of the glorious National Football League and MY RAVENS go at it again. So Im going to slam another beer and Toast to Raven nation! Love you all. We'll let them try to prove us wrong again next year! Good Night Now!
Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 11:07 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice to see a fellow Raven fan from Western Canada. Although tonight's game was very frustrating, they still fought hard. The team has been deep into the playoffs for two consecutive year's despite having some glaring deficiencies. They battled very hard this year against top competition. I think it says a lot about the job Harbaugh has done. With that being said, they need to finish better. They've brought so many games against high quality opponents down to the very end but they don't seem to come up with the big plays when they need them and in fact hae come up with big mistakes in key situations in big games.
Old 01-17-2010, 12:20 AM    (permalink
barreh
Rookie

barreh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I too am a die hard Ravens fan living in Canada. I live in Ottawa, Ontario and plan on eventually attending a Ravens game sometime in the near future(god willing). I personally don't know any true Ravens fan I rarely post anything but am a frequent reader. Will make more of an effort to post Ravens related topics. btw Hound what you wrote was beautiful and I wish I could meet other die hard Ravens fan like yourself.
barreh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 03:57 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Excellent to see the Ravens having fans in my favorite part of the world....WESTERN CANADA!!!!

And I agree man, you gotta have pride in this team and this organization. I know I don't pick them to win most of the time, but that doesn't change the fact that I love my Ravens and I love my city, and 'll be with them until I shuffle of this rock!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 04:17 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love my Saints, but if they weren't here, I'd be a Raven diehard, I love the team, and they seem to draft the guys I love every single year.

Ray Lewis and Ed Reed are probably two of my top 3 favorite NFL players at worst.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 05:48 AM    (permalink
banetzdererste
Rookie

banetzdererste hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Ravens did a great job this Season!

Also Fans sitting in Germany!

We can be proud to beat the Patriots and lost to the NFL Best Team.

Thanks to Hitman for this awesome sig!!
banetzdererste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love seeing this world wide Ravens support. Stay strong and go Ravens!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-17-2010, 06:20 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by barreh View Post
I too am a die hard Ravens fan living in Canada. I live in Ottawa, Ontario and plan on eventually attending a Ravens game sometime in the near future(god willing). I personally don't know any true Ravens fan I rarely post anything but am a frequent reader. Will make more of an effort to post Ravens related topics. btw Hound what you wrote was beautiful and I wish I could meet other die hard Ravens fan like yourself.
Whoa! Im a Ravens fan living in Ottawa! This is creepy...
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 06:40 PM    (permalink
steelernation77
Veteran

steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.

I remember going to see a Ravens/Steelers game at Memorial Stadium in 1997, when Kordell lead the Steelers to a 35-32 win after falling down 21-0. The place was all Steeler fans. Interesting that now people from other countries are now considering themselves Baltimore fans.
steelernation77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 06:41 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On another forum that I'm a part of there's a few Ravens fans living in Denmark. Kind of weird, just throwing it out there :D.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 09:08 PM    (permalink
barreh
Rookie

barreh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Whoa! Im a Ravens fan living in Ottawa! This is creepy...
I live in Overbrook. What about you?
barreh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 09:17 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by barreh View Post
I live in Overbrook. What about you?
Right downtown.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 01-18-2010, 12:25 AM    (permalink
GoRavens
Veteran

GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

let us pray that #52 and #20 decide to come back, and be better than ever
Old 01-18-2010, 12:28 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

I think Ray comes back regardless, its Reed Im worried about.
Quote: