Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 12-16-2009, 06:09 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan View Post
Wouldn't that be like having Bulluck with a $10 million hit on the cap for doing so lol? I would love to do it, but I'm still going through finals this weekend, so I wouldn't be able to commit the time necessary. I say whoever does this though, go out and sign Pepper or Kampman!
There's a very good chance that there won't be a Salary Cap next year since the Collective Bargaining Agreement probably won't be extended, so a cap hit won't be an issue. No Salary Cap restrictions, most players coming out of their rookie contracts and hitting FA will be RFA's (ours will be Stephen Tulloch, LenDale White, and I think Tony Brown), and there'll probably be a rookie salary established for the 2011 Draft.

Anyway, I put my name in for GM for the Titans, Lions, and Broncos. I asked to be a Co-GM for all teams, unless they need me to take the GM role. I wanna see what you guys would do and who you like for the Titans, but if I put my name in for the Titans, I'm afraid I may have an unfair advantage since I'm a TL. So I made it specific on what role I wanted and that I want a Titans poster to be GM. As for the Lions, I have inside info on how Schwartzy operates and I posted over in the Lions forums a few times when they hired him and were approaching FA/Draft, and told them who to realistically expect and who to not. As for the Broncos, I've controlled them before, know about their players already, and I'm buds with most of the Broncos posters here.

I finished my last final today! Suck on that World Geography!!!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 07:51 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you're Broncos GM you better find a way to get us Ndamukong Suh or I will kill you in your sleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 08:02 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
If you're Broncos GM you better find a way to get us Ndamukong Suh or I will kill you in your sleep.
Hey now! I got you Clay ******* Matthews last year in the 3RD ROUND!!!1!one!. Plus, Sean Smith in the 2nd, Baby Animal in the 1st, and Marcus Spears, Robert Geathers, Alan Branch, and Chike Okeafor for bums like Tim Crowder and Jarvis Moss and maybe Dumerville and DJ Williams too.... You will get what you get and like it! Oh yes...like it indeed you will, hmmm?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-24-2009, 08:10 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Wow, if we win this weekend and the Ravens, Jets, Dolphins, and Jaguars lose, then we'll control our own destiny for the Wild Card(I think I've got that right). I had no clue our shot was that realistic, since the Ravens could lose to the Steelers, Jets lost to the Colts, Phins lose to the Texans, and Jags lose to the Patriots.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-25-2009, 12:22 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I might be going to the game tomorrow. If I don't this will be the first year I haven't made it to a Titans game. It's already the first season I haven't been to at least 2.
Old 12-25-2009, 01:13 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw you guys were actually favoured in this game? That's pretty impressive, I was shocked by it. Unfortunately, I know how good San Diego usually is. Have they locked up 2nd in the conference? I think they're 2 games up on Cincy with the head-to-head, and that would do it. So hopefully you guys can team up with Denver and wreak some wildcard havoc! Very realistic shot at it if you can beat San Diego.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-25-2009, 01:19 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was shocked as well. I guess they figure that since SD has locked up the division that they aren't going to go all out. Plus we're at home. I'm not getting my hopes up. I know we'll have to fight extremely hard to win this.
Old 12-29-2009, 07:11 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

CJ was the only Titan to make the Pro Bowl. :(

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-29-2009, 07:17 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
CJ was the only Titan to make the Pro Bowl. :(
Not too surprised. I figured the only others that really had a shot were Bironas and Roos.
Old 12-29-2009, 10:06 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Not too surprised. I figured the only others that really had a shot were Bironas and Roos.
Roos deserved it, and I thought Mawae would get in based on name recognition.

Anyway, we'll get guys in next year since I think we'll be a Playoff team.

Also, positive rep rape BoneKrusher. He made me this beast new Gerald McRath sig!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-30-2009, 03:27 AM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At least one OL should make it..I mean 2000 yards don't come buy just the RB

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 10:16 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
While running back Chris Johnson was the only Titan voted to the Pro Bowl, a number of players were vote as alternates and might end up playing in the game.

Tackle Michael Roos, center Kevin Mawae, fullback Ahmard Hall, defensive tackle Tony Brown and linebacker Keith Bulluck are all first alternates.

What that means is if the starter ahead of them doesn’t play in the contest for some reason, the alternate would play in their place.
http://blogs.tennessean.com/titans/2...es-for-titans/

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-30-2009, 10:39 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Nick Harper was placed on IR as well. Reaggravated his forearm injury against San Diego. Hood probably gets the start, and we've likely seen the last game with Nick Harper at CB.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 01-06-2010, 01:42 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

SWDC All-Pro Team

CJ's already made it. FB voting now, and I've voted for Hall.

Vote or Die, motha' truckas!!!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 01-06-2010, 07:08 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
SWDC All-Pro Team

CJ's already made it. FB voting now, and I've voted for Hall.

Vote or Die, motha' truckas!!!
YES! Hall is 2nd Team All-Pro, and CJ is 1st Team! Hooray Titans!!!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 01-17-2010, 10:04 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://blogs.tennessean.com/titans/2...bowl-well-see/

I want to see it happen, CJ would spank Chad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 12:57 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
http://blogs.tennessean.com/titans/2...bowl-well-see/

I want to see it happen, CJ would spank Chad.
hahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha get your checkbook out chad that is all
Old 01-18-2010, 03:25 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

They used to have a race at the Pro Bowl every year. I really wish they'd start it up again. It'd be, "Who can beat CJ?" every year instead of, "Who can beat Darrell Green?" like it used to be. :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 01-18-2010 at 04:33 PM.
Old 01-18-2010, 03:52 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansCJftw View Post
hahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha get your checkbook out chad that is all
Chad loves to stir up attention, and it's all for a good cause. I'd love to see both players donate their PB checks to the Haitian relief effort, and I think/hope that'll happen.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-20-2010, 08:38 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good Interview with Fisher

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/dan..._Interview.mp3

I <3 Dan Patrick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 04:58 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Kevin Mawae, Vince Young, and Kyle Vanden Bosch are now headed to the Pro Bowl...

I'm dead srs too.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 01-26-2010, 11:27 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

why the hell did we fire earnest byner(rb coach) after having cj go for 2000+ yards...? i guess kennedy pola from the jags must be er more special...
Old 01-27-2010, 01:51 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansCJftw View Post
why the hell did we fire earnest byner(rb coach) after having cj go for 2000+ yards...? i guess kennedy pola from the jags must be er more special...
Yeah, I don't like losing Byner either, although I don't think he was the cause for CJ's success. Pola is a very good RB coach too - certainly not a downgrade.

I hear there was a dispute between Fisher and Byner over Byner's contract.

Oh well. As long as Sherman "OMG Chris Henry OMG" Smith doesn't come back, I'm happy! :D

Could Byner end up on the coaching staff at ECU, CJftw?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 01-27-2010, 01:53 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

agreed i def dont think byner is the reason for cj's success(although he is a fellow ecu alum :D) pola is not a downgrade at all didnt hear about the contract dispute mabye he will come be the rb coach for ecu we're lookin for one with the new offense! :D
Old 01-27-2010, 02:45 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

Quote:
Could Byner end up on the coaching staff at ECU, CJftw?
highly doubtful were a non-bcs automatic blah blah conference team i doubt we have the money to entice but i'd be amped if it happnened! "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TitanHope again." trying to repay but its gonna take me 10 years! :p