Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

Old 01-07-2010, 09:51 PM    (permalink
SINCE1978
Veteran

SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Thumbs up Seven easy steps for Lions to have realistic chance at .500 season in 2010

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf..._lions_to.html

Brought to you by Tom "The Killer" Kowalski (grrrr!)

See above link for details but here are the bullet points from the MLive article.

1) Get Stafford ready.

My 2 cents: hopefully he sticks around town. Immediately (March) he needs to be THE leader in the off season training department. Others will follow.

2) Find a kick returner.
My 2 cents: draft Javier Arenas with pick #66 thus solving 2 positions in 1, CB & KR!

3) Have lunch with Calvin Johnson.
My 2 cents: reassure him item #4 below is coming via this draft.

4) Find the "eraser".
My 2 cents: #2 WR options in draft - A. Roberts (Citadel) 4th, T. Price (Ohio) 5th, B. White (MSU) 5th, F. Barnes (BG) 7th Get rid of Northcutt & B. Johnson, let Williams have year 2 on a short leash.

5) Find a LG.
My 2 cents: The middle of our oline is where plenty of the breakdown came from this season. I love J. Asamoah (Illinois) in the 3rd. S. Render (Va Tech) 5th, J. Jerry (Miss) 5th were beasts at the college level. M. Iupati (Idaho) is sort of an enigma but may be there with pick #34 ... awful high for a G? This is crucial for Mayhew to get right. Do your homework, help out Backus & Stafford & the run game.

6) Draft several DEFENSIVE play makers. (line & DB's)

My 2 cents: Suh-pendous/McCoy 1st, Graham/Hughes 2nd, Arenas/Stuckey/Asamoah/Wilson 3rd, Render/Thurmond III/Chancellor 4th that's how we do it ... I had to throw some G's in there as well, possibly a RB too?

7) Make a bold move.
My 2 cents: Mayhew fleeced Dallas for Roy Williams, "the killer" wants something like that this off season. Popular trade bate items he mentions: DeAngelo Williams & Glenn Dorsey (that should make several of you happy!) Not so sure this one happens.

Your thoughts??
Old 01-07-2010, 10:49 PM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah i never really thought about it but we probably are on a very thin line with CJ. i'd hate to see him become start going public with his displeasure
Old 01-07-2010, 11:00 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh. Last year, Killer had people going about drafting Aaron Curry #1. Before he decided to return for his senior season, Kowalski said the Lions should take Taylor Mays #1. This year, he's gonna have everyone wanting the Lions to trade for DeAngelo Williams or Glenn Dorsey.

I have no idea why he even thinks he knows about the draft. You'd think he would've learned something since the Lions have been picking at the top for the last decade.. but year after year he just throws ******** out there.

2007: He said the Lions won't draft another Round 1 WR in Marinelli's lifetime. We drafted Calvin Johnson #2.

2008: I can't even remember. I'm sure he said some ******** stuff.

2009: Taylor Mays #1 / The Lions WILL take Aaron Curry/Jason Smith #1. We then take Matt Stafford.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 11:41 PM    (permalink
DoWnThEfiElD
Pro Bowler

DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even with all those things we are not a 8-8 team.
Old 01-07-2010, 11:46 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We should send him a "seven easy steps to write better Lions articles" email

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 11:53 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One or two more good drafts and the Lions should be a superbowl contender.

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:18 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How would Deangelo williams make Detroit happy? I thoght you guys liked Smith?
Basically just pick a DT in the first, a CB in the second, a G in the third and BAM instant better :P
Old 01-08-2010, 09:09 AM    (permalink
SINCE1978
Veteran

SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
We should send him a "seven easy steps to write better Lions articles" email
Ha-ha, that's perfect Scotty!;o)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
One or two more good drafts and the Lions should be a superbowl contender.
Really? That's not sarcastic vikes_28?? If not, I'm curious how other divisional rival fans perceive the Lions after stomping them 2x a year the past 5 or so seasons. I got the feeling when I was in Green Bay for the Seattle game 2 weeks ago, they felt bad for Lions fans and genuinely wanted Detroit to win. Feeling the love baby!;o) Detroit has plenty of work to go, 2 good drafts after last season is progress in the right direction though. We are praying the new brass can get it done. Millen so raped this franchise for almost a decade (only like 4 players he drafted are left on the roster?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
How would Deangelo williams make Detroit happy? I thoght you guys liked Smith?
Basically just pick a DT in the first, a CB in the second, a G in the third and BAM instant better :P
Well Kevin Smith blew his knee out in December and will start the season on the PUP list. In fact, once he is off crutches enough to use his arms, from the knee surgery, he will undergo shoulder surgery! 2 surgeries in 1 off season for an over achieving back who does not have break away speed is not promising. He will stay a Lion RB, just as a 1-2 punch (probably the 2 for the future)

thanks for the feed back.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:07 AM    (permalink
noondog
Veteran

noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Detroit also has a very easy schedule next year...with a solid offseason, I don't think that 6-10 or 7-9 is out of the question at all.

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher
noondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 11:21 AM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SINCE1978 View Post
I'm curious how other divisional rival fans perceive the Lions after stomping them 2x a year the past 5 or so seasons.
I think the Lions are finally starting to get some pieces in place but its still going to take a few years to put it all together.

I think that Stafford is going to be a good QB. He needs to be more careful with the ball though. However he seems to have a short memory after making a turnover.

I thought that drafting Brandon Pettigrew over Michael Oher was a huge mistake. I don't see anything special with Pettigrew. He's solid but he's a kind of player you can draft later on, in my opinion.

Definetly need to upgrade the offensive line.

Sammie Hill has some potential. The defensive line needs some beef though. Most of the guys you have are undersized/speed guys that fit that cover 2 that Marinelli installed.

I like DeAndre Levy though I still don't know if he can hold up at MLB. Worst case you have a good WLB.

Louis Delmas has potential to be a stud. Its never good though when your safety approaches 100 tackles. Which is why I think that if you can add some beef to the Dline it should help stop the run and let the guys in the secondary break on the ball with their speed.

1 OT
1 OG
1 RB
1 CB
2 DL
1 WR

Thats what I see as your needs. Personally I'd try to fix the OL to protect the huge investment in Stafford. A healthy CJ and Pettigrew should be enough in the passing game for now but getting that run game going should also be a high priority. At least getting a high flying offense should draw more fans and allow you to be in more games.
cvv84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 11:34 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think its worth less than 14 cents. I really like #7 which is basicly "Make another Roy Williams deal." lol Like anyone else is going to trade that for any player not named Calvin.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 11:40 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I accept that Schwartz's statement that Backus is an above average LT. I'm sure playing for Millen left him unmotivated for a # of years so I can understand his better play this season.
I'm fully satisfied with Schwartz as our HC but the team will have to continue to get better and hopefully it does.
Mayhew had an excellent draft but like Schwartz, he will have to follow up this year with another good job. He is certainly miles ahead of Millen as a drafter but now he must show he is consistently better and not just a one year wonder.
I'm satisfied with Stafford and think we can win with him.
Delmas is another story. I still remember the 1st time Mayock mentioned him. He is an absolute terror but he wondered how long Delmas could last playing that way. He pounds somebody on every play and Mayock thought that perhaps durability would become an issue during his career. Just have to wait and see if his body can take the pounding he subjects it to. I loved the pick.

I expect the Lions to win 5 or 6 games this coming season and if the draft goes well the next 2 seasons, we should be in the 8-10 range by 2012. After that we should be a serious playoff contender. Here's hoping!!!
Old 01-08-2010, 11:46 AM    (permalink
DoWnThEfiElD
Pro Bowler

DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
I expect the Lions to win 5 or 6 games this coming season and if the draft goes well the next 2 seasons, we should be in the 8-10 range by 2012. After that we should be a serious playoff contender. Here's hoping!!!
I agree with this more so than 8-8 next year.
Old 01-08-2010, 12:54 PM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
I accept that Schwartz's statement that Backus is an above average LT. I'm sure playing for Millen left him unmotivated for a # of years so I can understand his better play this season.
I'm fully satisfied with Schwartz as our HC but the team will have to continue to get better and hopefully it does.
Mayhew had an excellent draft but like Schwartz, he will have to follow up this year with another good job. He is certainly miles ahead of Millen as a drafter but now he must show he is consistently better and not just a one year wonder.
I'm satisfied with Stafford and think we can win with him.
Delmas is another story. I still remember the 1st time Mayock mentioned him. He is an absolute terror but he wondered how long Delmas could last playing that way. He pounds somebody on every play and Mayock thought that perhaps durability would become an issue during his career. Just have to wait and see if his body can take the pounding he subjects it to. I loved the pick.

i have to admit i think this is the first time i have ever seen optimism from IAC...
Old 01-08-2010, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Getting to .500 next season is completely unrealistic. We should just hope to improve to, like IAC said, 5 or 6 wins. That'd be perfect at this point. We could really use a nice mid-round pick to grab ourselves a good CB next season, IMO.

to get to 8-8 by 2012 sounds realistic enough.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 01:46 PM    (permalink
StorminNorman
Rookie

StorminNorman is a cocksman.StorminNorman is a cocksman.StorminNorman is a cocksman.StorminNorman is a cocksman.

So Killer is endorsing the Lions to:

Get their stars ready to play, add more offensive weapons, add more defensive play makers and improve special teams.

I am certainly glad he is a paid professional.
StorminNorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

here's my four-step program for a 16-0 season:

1. Find a ten-year old kid
2. Make the kid very unhappy, possibly use a mean babysitter
3. wait for these guys to show up
4. Wish for perfect season

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 02:49 PM    (permalink
noondog
Veteran

noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

meh...I still think 8-8 is doable in 2011 if we can have two solid offseasons and our young core players progress as planned. Time will tell...

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher
noondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 04:19 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroit4life View Post
i have to admit i think this is the first time i have ever seen optimism from IAC...
Yeah, I think he was high when he wrote that.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 02:53 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroit4life View Post
I am naturally a very optimistic person but when I see total incompetence I can not let it just go by, I have to comment on it and Millen was totally incompetent so I had a lot to say. In the end I think most people came to realize that my hatred of Millen was well deserved.

So far, I am satisfied with our FO and HC and feel we are moving in the right direction and am fully prepared to give them all a chance although I am still worried because Ford still owns the team and who knows what he will do to screw things up.

But Ford aside, as long as this team is being rebuilt in the right way( for years I advocated drafting a QB with a high 1st round pick as the proper way to start a rebuild of the team), so I cannot complain in any way with how Mayhew has gone about it. His 1st draft was excellent and I am prepared to believe he is competent at what he does although it surprised me since he was so inexperienced.

You'll probably find me annoying now when I support Mayhew and Schwartz even if they make the occasional mistake. They will really have to screw things up before I begin to question them, they deserve a certain amount of time to clean this mess up and repair the damage left from Millen's years. It won't happen overnight and as long as I see improvement I'll support their decisions even if it annoys some of you.

I see good thing ahead for the Lions if we are patient and I'm hoping for the best.

It is my Cleveland brethren that are now feeling my wrath about their owner and how he is screwing up their franchise much like Millen screwed ours. I keep telling them that the franchise is going nowhere fast with Lerner running the show and it pisses them off because I remove any hope and point out that the current future of the team is rather hopeless IMO. They don't want to face the rotten situation that they as fans find themselves in, they would rather bury their heads in the sand hoping for improvement than look at the current state of their franchise. I pull their heads out of the sand and give them a clear picture of what they can expect and they don't like me for it. Can't blame them really but I just cannot let it pass.

You know when through your life experience of over 66 years, you find that you love 3 franchises Detroit, Cleveland and Buffalo, a lot of you optimism is lost. Fortunately, I think Detroit is moving in the right direction but the other 2 are in pitiful situations with little hope for an immediate turnaround.
Old 01-11-2010, 11:21 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

atleast cleveland has an offensive line, running back (now that the coach let him play), and a defense that is only a stud pass rusher and improved secondary away from being really good. but yeah they really need to fix their qb situation so that they get more than 60 yards passing every game...and they need to pay cribbs.

as for the bills....there's always VHS tapes of them from the 90s...

as for the lions i agree with those original steps for the most part except i'd put even more emphasis on the guard position. i almost think that iupati could make our draft depending on who else is available. at the very least an asomoah or johnson would do wonders.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 06:42 PM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lions are in pace to win 4 games, this year.
frubulubu is offline   Reply With Quote