Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Jets Team Forum

New York Jets Team Forum Discuss the J-E-T-S

Old 01-25-2010, 01:51 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now that the I am a little more removed from the loss I have a bit more perspective. For the first time, probably in my life, the Jets have a young coach and a young quarterback that both appear to be keepers. Additionally, we have the top defense in the league, a really strong O-line, and a young running back with potential returning. Oh yeah, and we have Revis.

However, there are still a few concerns I have.
1. Other than Revis, our corner situation is kinda shaky. I know it was against Peyton Manning, but Lowery, Strickland, and pretty much anyone not named Darelle looked terrible. I have never been a big supporter of Lowery as a corner; I have always felt he can't run with most receivers and may be better suited at safety. I am still a little confused at why Rex didn't try someone else on Garcon at some point.
2. With all the talk of our progressive blitzing D, we really had a hard time getting sacks this year. Calvin Pace is really the only player on the team that can be described as a pass rusher. David Harris and Shaun Ellis were good for 5.5 and 6.5 sacks respectively, but other than Pace, no one is really a dynamic, athletic guy who can consistently get pressure.
3. After his removal from the starting lineup, Kerry Rhodes started to show the impressiveness that he has been lacking for the last few years. I would like to see him stay, but if he goes, we can't go into the year with Eric Smith in the starting lineup.
4. Thomas Jones is getting old and despite his productive regular season, I think it's time to get rid of him and try to get some value. Shonn Greene is clearly the future and if Leon can come back healthy we should be set there. However, with Leon coming off an injury and Shonn Greene still being somewhat of an unknown quantity, we will need to get another back for depth.
5. The O-Line was really good in both run and pass blocking this year, but Faneca and Woody aren't getting any younger and with no depth to speak of behind them, an injury or two will be disastrous. In fact, based on their ages, who knows if we don't start seeing some regression from one or both of them?
6. The wide receiver situation is a little tricky because Braylon Edwards did some good things in his short time here, but he also showed why he is such a maddening player. He has a ton of talent but is so inconsistent. Additionally, after the game he made one of those TOesque comments about just running the plays and not calling them and wishing he had been used more. Cotchery has shown how good he is but other than him we have no one who has proven anything. Coming into the year, we were hoping to see something from Clowney, Smith, or Wright and none of them did anything to boost confidence in their ability to start. If Edwards' demmands aren't crazy, I think he needs to be resigned, if he asks for ridiculous money or years then we can't worry too much because we are a running team.

I think this off season really is crucial in finding out whether we will be super bowl contenders next year or if we will be just considered a solid playoff team.
josh07039 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 10:55 AM    (permalink
jmess15
Rookie

jmess15 is a cocksman.jmess15 is a cocksman.jmess15 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh07039 View Post

1. Other than Revis, our corner situation is kinda shaky. I know it was against Peyton Manning, but Lowery, Strickland, and pretty much anyone not named Darelle looked terrible. I have never been a big supporter of Lowery as a corner; I have always felt he can't run with most receivers and may be better suited at safety. I am still a little confused at why Rex didn't try someone else on Garcon at some point.
2. With all the talk of our progressive blitzing D, we really had a hard time getting sacks this year. Calvin Pace is really the only player on the team that can be described as a pass rusher. David Harris and Shaun Ellis were good for 5.5 and 6.5 sacks respectively, but other than Pace, no one is really a dynamic, athletic guy who can consistently get pressure.
3. After his removal from the starting lineup, Kerry Rhodes started to show the impressiveness that he has been lacking for the last few years. I would like to see him stay, but if he goes, we can't go into the year with Eric Smith in the starting lineup.
4. Thomas Jones is getting old and despite his productive regular season, I think it's time to get rid of him and try to get some value. Shonn Greene is clearly the future and if Leon can come back healthy we should be set there. However, with Leon coming off an injury and Shonn Greene still being somewhat of an unknown quantity, we will need to get another back for depth.
5. The O-Line was really good in both run and pass blocking this year, but Faneca and Woody aren't getting any younger and with no depth to speak of behind them, an injury or two will be disastrous. In fact, based on their ages, who knows if we don't start seeing some regression from one or both of them?
6. The wide receiver situation is a little tricky because Braylon Edwards did some good things in his short time here, but he also showed why he is such a maddening player. He has a ton of talent but is so inconsistent. Additionally, after the game he made one of those TOesque comments about just running the plays and not calling them and wishing he had been used more. Cotchery has shown how good he is but other than him we have no one who has proven anything. Coming into the year, we were hoping to see something from Clowney, Smith, or Wright and none of them did anything to boost confidence in their ability to start. If Edwards' demmands aren't crazy, I think he needs to be resigned, if he asks for ridiculous money or years then we can't worry too much because we are a running team.

I think this off season really is crucial in finding out whether we will be super bowl contenders next year or if we will be just considered a solid playoff team.
I pretty much agree with all of your points. However after Sunday I think the CB situation is much worse than we thought. Perhaps that is just the sting of Manning but I think Rex will turn over earth to find a compliment to Revis.

Other than that a pass rushing DE, Speedy receiver and OL depth are big needs that need to be addressed. It could be problematic if the CBA expires and with us being in the final 8 not being able to sign a free agent without losing one.

Though without a cap next year I wonder if this means we can cut some dead wood without cap penalties (Gholston?). I guess those details will emerge in the coming weeks.
Old 01-26-2010, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmess15 View Post
I pretty much agree with all of your points. However after Sunday I think the CB situation is much worse than we thought. Perhaps that is just the sting of Manning but I think Rex will turn over earth to find a compliment to Revis.

Other than that a pass rushing DE, Speedy receiver and OL depth are big needs that need to be addressed. It could be problematic if the CBA expires and with us being in the final 8 not being able to sign a free agent without losing one.

Though without a cap next year I wonder if this means we can cut some dead wood without cap penalties (Gholston?). I guess those details will emerge in the coming weeks.
I would think the Jets absolutely could cut Gholston without any cap problems. But, what if nobody signs him? Does that mean that the Jets are out one player?

The thing I'm worried about is this. IIRC, the Jets have 57 players including impeding free agents and people on IR.

Add in people they draft and the practice squad, is that all the Jets will have going into training camp? An absolute maximum of 57 + 8 + I'm not sure how many draft picks the Jets have, but I think its 4 or 5 - players who are let go and not signed by another team.

Are they even allowed to sign UDFA's?
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 04:28 PM    (permalink
msolimani
Rookie

msolimani is a cocksman.msolimani is a cocksman.msolimani is a cocksman.msolimani is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh07039 View Post
If Edwards' demmands aren't crazy, I think he needs to be resigned, if he asks for ridiculous money or years then we can't worry too much because we are a running team.
It sounds like were giving Braylon the highest possible tender for restricted FAs which is a 1st and 3rd. I think the salary that comes with that is somewhere around $5 mil but im not sure.

As for the cornerback situation I think we definitely need to add a more solid option opposite Revis. Lito is gone and Lowery/Strickland are much better suited for nickel and dime roles.
msolimani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 05:58 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kerry Rhodes do you think he stays or goes guys?
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuc View Post
I think he stays. I seen an interview today and he said that the organization wants him back and he also wants to remain a Jet. Take it for what it's worth.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 06:47 PM    (permalink
msolimani
Rookie

msolimani is a cocksman.msolimani is a cocksman.msolimani is a cocksman.msolimani is a cocksman.

Quote:
I honestly think we are looking to get rid of him if the right deal comes our way. It was odd to hear Rex not want to talk about the discussion he and Kerry had about his future, but then he had no problem talking about how much they wanted Braylon back. Rhodes is a very good player who will always be right around that pro bowl level, but I don't think he fits the new culture that Rex has instated.
Old 01-27-2010, 09:11 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
I think he stays. I seen an interview today and he said that the organization wants him back and he also wants to remain a Jet. Take it for what it's worth.
I think he stays also. Really, this team has enough holes, and where do you go to replace him? Best thing I can think if is Leonhard moving over to FS and having Ihedigbo or Smith play SS internally...otherwise I don't think Thomas is going to be around in the draft and Mays makes too many mistakes and doesn't get enough picks. You're really just creating another hole. Plus since we can't sign regular free agents it makes it harder to fill it.

One interesting bit of speculation I just read is that the Dolphins might cut Jerry Porter and the Jets might give him a look. I've never really liked the guy's and he's getting older but he'd be signable since he's not a UFA he'd be cut, his on field demeanor fits the defense, and he'd help fill the hole at pass rusher. Thoughts?
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
I think he stays also. Really, this team has enough holes, and where do you go to replace him? Best thing I can think if is Leonhard moving over to FS and having Ihedigbo or Smith play SS internally...otherwise I don't think Thomas is going to be around in the draft and Mays makes too many mistakes and doesn't get enough picks. You're really just creating another hole. Plus since we can't sign regular free agents it makes it harder to fill it.

One interesting bit of speculation I just read is that the Dolphins might cut Jerry Porter and the Jets might give him a look. I've never really liked the guy's and he's getting older but he'd be signable since he's not a UFA he'd be cut, his on field demeanor fits the defense, and he'd help fill the hole at pass rusher. Thoughts?
If Ihedigbo or Smith have to start at saftey, our secondary would be worse than it is right now. I know it's been discussed on here before but I think we would give Lowery the chance at FS.

Joey Porter works for me. He fits nicely with the trash talking and it would be one less position that we need to address in the draft with our so few picks.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-27-2010, 11:52 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If Ihedigbo or Smith have to start at saftey, our secondary would be worse than it is right now. I know it's been discussed on here before but I think we would give Lowery the chance at FS.

Joey Porter works for me. He fits nicely with the trash talking and it would be one less position that we need to address in the draft with our so few picks.
Great call on Lowery...he'd be intriguing there. We'll see, I'd actually like to see him get a shot there as I think his ballhawking skills and tendency to force fumbles would work great at FS. Would certainly lead to a very small safety duo though.
Old 01-28-2010, 12:09 AM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Quote:
Great call on Lowery...he'd be intriguing there. We'll see, I'd actually like to see him get a shot there as I think his ballhawking skills and tendency to force fumbles would work great at FS. Would certainly lead to a very small safety duo though.
Josh actually brought it up pretty recently and I know there has been some talk about it on here in the last year or so. He obviously can't be a starter at CB as proven this year so I think there is a realistic chance he moves to FS.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-28-2010, 12:48 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

Quote:
Josh actually brought it up pretty recently and I know there has been some talk about it on here in the last year or so. He obviously can't be a starter at CB as proven this year so I think there is a realistic chance he moves to FS.
Yeah I think Josh mentioning it was why I had been thinking about it, but in the Rhodes discussion it really makes a lot of sense. One thing that some people have talked about if we deal Rhodes is going after Taylor Mays, I'm not so sure I like that idea. Not sure if I like him at FS in this system and I think he'd be a monster SS in the system but that seems to be the position this team is set at.
Old 01-28-2010, 07:35 AM    (permalink
jmess15
Rookie

Quote:
I'd be open to trading him because I do not think he is all that physical, which I am sure Rex can't stand. Lets face it, a lot of guys bounced off of him this year. I think he still has some value and with us having so few picks so it may at least be worth exploring.
Old 01-28-2010, 12:23 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah I think Josh mentioning it was why I had been thinking about it, but in the Rhodes discussion it really makes a lot of sense. One thing that some people have talked about if we deal Rhodes is going after Taylor Mays, I'm not so sure I like that idea. Not sure if I like him at FS in this system and I think he'd be a monster SS in the system but that seems to be the position this team is set at.
I have never loved Taylor Mays. Unless he falls to us, I don't want him. I understand how ridiculous he is athletically, but it always troubles me when a player's instincts are in question. I haven't watched a ton of him playing but from what I have seen, he makes some bad mistakes in coverage and can really get really over aggressive at times trying to lay the big hit rather than just being sound. His role at USC from what I saw, was to play crazy deep and just kinda help over the top. I'm just not sure he will ever become the ballhawking safety we want in the secondary.

Despite all I said, his physical ability is too intriguing to pass up if he falls. I do think it might be feasible for him to fall as well. If he runs in the 4.4s at the combine it will be great, but based on all the hype it will be disappointing. Additionally, it seems like he is one of those guys that stayed for a senior year and had his flaws in coverage analyzed a bit more.

I agree with everyone who said that we should hold on to Kerry unless we get some ridiculous deal for him ( very unlikely). Even though he hasn't played up to his potential, he played better in the playoffs. Additionally, I don't think we would get value up to what he can offer if he has a rebound season. Lastly, like others said, we just have too many needs/ not enough depth where we can get away with creating another hole.

Last edited by josh07039 : 01-28-2010 at 12:28 PM.
Old 01-28-2010, 01:22 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Lowery would be a below average Safety, and probably oft-injured. We won't go after Mays, but if the right opportunity presents itself and we do deal/let go of Rhodes, we should grab Morgan Burnett.
Old 01-28-2010, 03:37 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
I think Lowery would be a below average Safety, and probably oft-injured. We won't go after Mays, but if the right opportunity presents itself and we do deal/let go of Rhodes, we should grab Morgan Burnett.
When I suggested Lowery be a safety, I by no means meant that he should be relied on as a starter. I can't see him helping against the run in the box or helping out as a pass rusher. I just think that he is probably better suited as a situational safety that helps bracket receivers or comes in to help in pass situations to help in coverage.

I will say that if he is able to cover well as a safety, and can at least not be a liability in run coverage, that wouldn't be so bad if he needed to be a starter.
Old 01-28-2010, 09:39 PM    (permalink
msolimani
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
We won't go after Mays, but if the right opportunity presents itself and we do deal/let go of Rhodes, we should grab Morgan Burnett.
I hope we don't go after Mays, he's the strong safety version of Vernon Gholston. Burnett would be a nice pickup though because we wouldn't have to reach for him. I'm thinking we go defense with at least the first two picks.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:39 PM    (permalink
BroadwayJoe10
Veteran

BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msolimani View Post
I hope we don't go after Mays, he's the strong safety version of Vernon Gholston. Burnett would be a nice pickup though because we wouldn't have to reach for him. I'm thinking we go defense with at least the first two picks.
As far as measurables, but Mays seems to have a passion for the game. Vernon, although he may have it, certainly does not show and fire or passion. Now that's fine, but when you don't produce, people start to question your desire for the game.

It just seems ass backwards that a guy like vernon shouldn't be tearing up the league. However, it is what it is.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."
BroadwayJoe10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 12:15 PM    (permalink
AlexDown
Pro Bowler

AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.

After this playoffs, I just want to say...

Cotchery is so good, we are very lucky to have him. I hope his exposure in the playoffs made his name bigger to the average football fan. The guy has glue on his hands.

And Nate Keading might be my favorite kicker of all time.

Talk about Jim Leonard having a great post season.

Green is getting a lot of hype, especially on this board. Is he more of a product of the OL, or do you think he is special?
Old 01-29-2010, 01:58 PM    (permalink
msolimani
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDown View Post
Green is getting a lot of hype, especially on this board. Is he more of a product of the OL, or do you think he is special?
I think it was a little of both. But you could clearly tell towards the end of the year he was making more out of the running lanes provided by the OL than the banged up Thomas Jones was. Greene runs with a purpose and kind of reminds me of Lamont Jordan back in the day.
Old 02-01-2010, 10:34 AM    (permalink
jmess15
Rookie

Just thinking out loud here but...both Braylon and Brandon Marshall are RFA, so it is unlikely anyone will tender them an offer an dlose a 1st and a 3rd. Obviously the Broncs want to unload him, how bout a swap of Braylon for Brandon..perhaps some other pieces (though hopefully not draft picks) can go back and forth?

With this uncapped year, everything is totally unpredictable so things that normally would not happen can not be rules out.
Old 02-01-2010, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jets' Mangold wants a new deal
Old 02-01-2010, 12:07 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
He certainly deserves a new contract...I hope they don't alienate him like they did with LW. Tannenbaum has shown that he's not afraid to take a stand on guys if they're far apart in negotiations. One thing that's great about Mangold and really a lot of the young pieces on this team is I don't really feel that their level of play will drop after they get paid. Same goes for Brick, Revis, Harris...character of the younger high level players on this squad is great.
Old 02-01-2010, 03:34 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Quote:
He certainly deserves a new contract...I hope they don't alienate him like they did with LW. Tannenbaum has shown that he's not afraid to take a stand on guys if they're far apart in negotiations. One thing that's great about Mangold and really a lot of the young pieces on this team is I don't really feel that their level of play will drop after they get paid. Same goes for Brick, Revis, Harris...character of the younger high level players on this squad is great.
I think he deserves it, but Im just concerned with what is going to happen with paying all these young guys. Harris, Revis are going to be off of their rookie deals soon and commanding big bucks. We have signed a lot of free agents recently for big money (Pace, Scott,Leohnard, Jenkins, Faneca). And we have several high draft picks that got big money (Sanchez, Gholston). Are we really going to be able to afford everybody when the time comes?
Old 02-01-2010, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

It looks like Rex has been tampering with Nnamdi Asomugha. Asomugha says he want to be a Jet. Imagine Revis and Asomugha in the same defenive backfield.

It does look like this may be getting serious.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-for-rex-ryan/

Sig by BoneKrusher