Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

Old 01-27-2010, 09:29 PM    (permalink
SINCE1978
Veteran

SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubulubu View Post
Thanks this is really so useful, im grateful for the advise. I m an Eagle fan, but currently live in Detroit, and do cheer for the Lions. Although Eagles are my top team. What are the rep points for?
(off topic) is McNabb coming to the NFC North if Favre retires?
Old 01-27-2010, 09:42 PM    (permalink
SINCE1978
Veteran

SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
http://blog.mlive.com/highlightreel/..._from_gen.html

just found this

as much as mlive sucks, any of those deals would be a steal.
If we could do trade w/ the Super Chargers ... Sims for Cromartie that would really rock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SINCE1978 View Post
(off topic) is McNabb coming to the NFC North if Favre retires? I hear he likes purple! (lol)
Old 01-27-2010, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
What exactly does Sim do wrong? And if he was actually on the trade block, Id love the Saints to try at him.
What would you give up for him??? Any of those WRs??? :D

Quote:
Highly possible. I heard John Clayton talking about it today on ESPN. Not to worried though.
Old 01-28-2010, 12:24 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
What would you give up for him??? Any of those WRs??? :D
I was thinking a pick haha... But to be honest Id do Henderson for him. Meachem has proving to be a solid #2 soon and resigning Moore would leave him open for a trade.
Old 01-28-2010, 12:25 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was thinking a pick haha... But to be honest Id do Henderson for him. Meachem has proving to be a solid #2 soon and resigning Moore would leave him open for a trade.
Deal. You do Henderson, and we'll give Ernie Sims to the Saints.

Fair trade, right guys?
Old 01-28-2010, 12:29 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Deal. You do Henderson, and we'll give Ernie Sims to the Saints.

Fair trade, right guys?
Haha... to be honest think Greg Williams could help him? Is he a blitzer?
Old 01-28-2010, 01:26 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Haha... to be honest think Greg Williams could help him? Is he a blitzer?
I think he could use a change of scenery. He's been through some rough seasons here. I don't care what you say, that much losing can have a negative effect on certain types of people. Someone else could tell how good of a blitzer he is, I'm not really sure how good he is at it.

Henderson seems like a guy that could take advantage of all the attention put on Calvin, I'd definitely take him.
Old 01-28-2010, 06:26 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

devery fits the vertical mold perfectly and will contribute immediately.

devery henderson- 82 targets 51 receptions 5 drops 804 yards 2 TD 4 Ints 75 long

bryant johnson-83 targets 36 receptions 7 drops 426 yards 3 TD 5 Ints 36 long

better hands, production, and more explosive. and he did that in a vertical role already so should put up comparable numbers and allow bryant to slip back to the slot where he's best. 15 more receptions and 400 yards would have went a long way this year.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 06:35 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i would think that's the best scenario for the teams involved. kolb can clearly play and mcnabb isn't getting any younger. if they keep kolb on the bench any longer then they risk alienating him and having to start over in a couple years. the vikings should be willing to do what it takes to get mcnabb on their team since they experienced the benefits of having an established QB at the helm this year. the philly fans clearly hate donovan and love kolb so it won't hurt their fanbase. it makes too much sense for them not to do it.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 07:58 PM    (permalink
DrunkenLament
Rookie

DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
devery fits the vertical mold perfectly and will contribute immediately.

devery henderson- 82 targets 51 receptions 5 drops 804 yards 2 TD 4 Ints 75 long

bryant johnson-83 targets 36 receptions 7 drops 426 yards 3 TD 5 Ints 36 long

better hands, production, and more explosive. and he did that in a vertical role already so should put up comparable numbers and allow bryant to slip back to the slot where he's best. 15 more receptions and 400 yards would have went a long way this year.

Too be fair Henderson had Brees throwing to him while Johnson had well Stafford, Culpepper, and Stanton throwing to him. Thats quite a difference if you ask me.

Quote:
i would think that's the best scenario for the teams involved. kolb can clearly play and mcnabb isn't getting any younger. if they keep kolb on the bench any longer then they risk alienating him and having to start over in a couple years. the vikings should be willing to do what it takes to get mcnabb on their team since they experienced the benefits of having an established QB at the helm this year. the philly fans clearly hate donovan and love kolb so it won't hurt their fanbase. it makes too much sense for them not to do it.
Honestly, if I were the Vikings I'd stay as far away from Mcnabb, or any Eagle quarterback, as possible. The Eagles offense is the closest thing to a "system" offense in the league. Seemingly every back-up quarterback has performed quite well when they've needed to play, most notably the 2006 season.
DrunkenLament is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 08:52 PM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I dont know to be honest with you. Im a big Mcnabb fan .I would hate to see him leave to another team, and win a super bowl there. I remember how bad this team was without him, before they drafted him. He took the team with horrible wr's to 4 NFC Championship games, and another just last season. Many people believe we hate Mcnabb, but thats not true, just some do. Fans in Detroit, would love the success to there team, as the one Mcnabb has had in Philly.
frubulubu is offline   Reply With Quote