Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Atlanta Falcons Team Forum

Atlanta Falcons Team Forum Discuss the Falcons

Old 03-06-2007, 06:14 AM    (permalink
DraftMichaelHuff
Veteran

DraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair
Default Some thoughts for Discussion

right now i think we are goin pretty well. The most important will be weather or not we can sign Womack because fixing up the OG spot, especially with Okinyaka waiting in the wings makes has us have 3 pretty clear needs on draft day
FS OT DE.

I really like the way the idiotic bucs keep grabbing all the vet QB's off the market, i also like how Russel didnt impress at the Combine. All this bids well for the falcons. My dream is to kill 2 birds with one stone. Oakland trade Moss to anyone then trade us #33 for Matt Shaub and draft Calvin preventing any chance of him becoming a buc. That would allow us to grab all 3 of our immeadiate needs by pick #42 imagine
#10Carricker/Anderson
#33Staley
#42Merriweather

Then in the 3rd we could go SS Rouse, Picitelli K Crosby, or HB Bush?

Joe Horn seems like he wants to play for us which is good because i dont want to be paying "overs" for a 35 year old WR, that would eliminate the need for a possession WR. I also find it interesting that Bobby Wade is still a F/A, id love to sign him

Deon Grant seems like a good idea to add depth at FS, another guy i like is Terrence Keil who i would love to have backup Merriweather
Old 03-06-2007, 11:50 AM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I really would like to get Deon Grant, and as far as Merriweather goes, no thank you. LaRon @ 10 if Anderson or Adams isn't there. Then Staley would be great at #33 but at #42 I'd much rather be able to go another way. I am not a big Merriweather fan, I'd prefer Weddle.
iloxygenil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't want Deon Grant. I'm friends with the Jaguars fans here, they hated him. He got burned deep far too often last year.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 05:04 PM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Every time I've seen him play, he was solid, but I guess I don't know NEARLY as much as a Jags fan, if he's getting beat deep that's the last thing I want.
iloxygenil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 05:08 PM    (permalink
DraftMichaelHuff
Veteran

DraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

What about Keil
keeping in mind i think the best option is a guy that can start for us if the rookie we draft isnt as impressive at camp as we all hope he is, so to me this is really just a FS insurance policy signing
Old 03-07-2007, 08:58 PM    (permalink
bigfanga

Why would the Falcon's (or any other team) want to sign someone who's probably facing prison time for narcotics smuggling?
Old 03-08-2007, 07:26 AM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I heard we met with Deon Grant and Hood.. are we gonna sign them or was it just a meeting?? Personally i would rather have Ken Hamlin than Deon Grant, but I heard that Hamlin will cost us a butt load of cash.

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote