Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-02-2010, 01:29 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think any other year Basterds wins best Cinemetography. Is there any way to justify Avatar not getting it? Idk, there is a fine line b/w the kind of stuff they do with that kind of photography and the visual effects....kinda like Sin City.
Old 02-02-2010, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
I don't think I disagree with any part of this.

That said, it's really unfair to knock TDK for Ledger's Joker pretty much dwarfing everything else (besides Eckhart, who was really good). It is totally fair to knock it for the inconsistent writing and a few trite moments, but it should still be recognized that it is the best Batman movie ever. Easily.
The Dark Knight had the best moment of a Batman movie ever. That I can agree with. For the 45 minutes/1 hour screen time that features Ledger, the movie and script is absolutely awesome. Yet for the remaining hour and a half, the movie falls flat. I still think Batman Begins on a whole was a better movie than TDK and that the 1989 Batman is on a similar level to TDK's.

Now, please, can anyone tell me what was so good about Eckhart/Two-Face? The transition from Harvey Dent to Two-Face was... hum... wait! There's not even a ******* transition! One minute he's the brave crime warrior of the city, not afraid to go after every criminal of the city, knowing very well the dangers that surround him in doing so. Yet when something happens to him : "Oh ******* no! Let's forget anything I stood for, because I was nothing but a ******* attention ***** who just wanted to be adulated by the popular crowd, and now I can't because I turned to ugly!!! So I'll just start shooting random people to fix my anger issues, anyway when I get caught the police will just cover up the whole thing and make me a hero, which is the one thing I wanted in the first place. I mean the recognition, not the hero thing, who cares about citizens and **** like that? Oh and furthermore they'll tell everyone Batman is the evilzzz, so people will go Batman hunting, which is great because the ****** was stealing MY attention in the first place! So much winz" Yeah, right. That absolutely makes a whole lot of ******* sense. Especially that happening in the span of two frames. Eckhart was good as Dent, I'll give you that. But Two-Face was terrible.

I don't care a superhero movie being unrealistic, so I won't talk about the fact that whenever someone falls hard enough on a ******* car to wreck it into a flat bar, no matter the kind of armor that someone puts on, he's gonna at least break his knees and legs or something (Even though the movies go out of their way to point that Batman is just a normal human who happens to be rich and well intentioned, that's not the point). But I do care about the movie not being logical. Like you know, James Gordon for some reason knowing he was going to be shot before it happenes and having planned his feigned death with every one who was in the security at the funeral. I mean, what?!?!? Oh and let's not talk about the fact that his feigned death served no ******* purpose in the movie except surprising the audience with a weak, ******* easy writing trick.

Random non-sense :

- "Hey, WTF is a bus doing going through a bank wall and turning right in front of me? I guess it's not a big deal, considering nobody on that ******* loaded street even noticed the bus that destroyed a bank wall and stayed there for a couple of minutes. Did I mention it's the most loaded ******* street of all ******* Gotham?"

- Getting that much explosives in a police department must really be easy.

Oh, and no boat exploding was lame. Really? The Joker can load two boats with explosives without anyone else knowing, prepare a 30 minute countdown which can be seen in the boat, yet he can't set the bombs to explode by themselves when the countdown gets to zero? Ok whatever.

I didn't hate the movie, I'd even say I liked it, despite all I say about it. It's an above average blockbuster with some amazing parts (Joker's) and some rushed ****. About a third of the movie is excellent, another thirs is good enough and the remaining is bad. It's just not what it's been made out to be IMO.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
I think any other year Basterds wins best Cinemetography. Is there any way to justify Avatar not getting it? Idk, there is a fine line b/w the kind of stuff they do with that kind of photography and the visual effects....kinda like Sin City.
Sin City's cinematography was actually artistic. Please don't compare the two. The only thing Avatar has is technology.
Old 02-02-2010, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
The Dark Knight had the best moment of a Batman movie ever. That I can agree with. For the 45 minutes/1 hour screen time that features Ledger, the movie and script is absolutely awesome. Yet for the remaining hour and a half, the movie falls flat. I still think Batman Begins on a whole was a better movie than TDK and that the 1989 Batman is on a similar level to TDK's.

Now, please, can anyone tell me what was so good about Eckhart/Two-Face? The transition from Harvey Dent to Two-Face was... hum... wait! There's not even a ******* transition! One minute he's the brave crime warrior of the city, not afraid to go after every criminal of the city, knowing very well the dangers that surround him in doing so. Yet when something happens to him : "Oh ******* no! Let's forget anything I stood for, because I was nothing but a ******* attention ***** who just wanted to be adulated by the popular crowd, and now I can't because I turned to ugly!!! So I'll just start shooting random people to fix my anger issues, anyway when I get caught the police will just cover up the whole thing and make me a hero, which is the one thing I wanted in the first place. I mean the recognition, not the hero thing, who cares about citizens and **** like that? Oh and furthermore they'll tell everyone Batman is the evilzzz, so people will go Batman hunting, which is great because the ****** was stealing MY attention in the first place! So much winz" Yeah, right. That absolutely makes a whole lot of ******* sense. Especially that happening in the span of two frames. Eckhart was good as Dent, I'll give you that. But Two-Face was terrible.

I don't care a superhero movie being unrealistic, so I won't talk about the fact that whenever someone falls hard enough on a ******* car to wreck it into a flat bar, no matter the kind of armor that someone puts on, he's gonna at least break his knees and legs or something (Even though the movies go out of their way to point that Batman is just a normal human who happens to be rich and well intentioned, that's not the point). But I do care about the movie not being logical. Like you know, James Gordon for some reason knowing he was going to be shot before it happenes and having planned his feigned death with every one who was in the security at the funeral. I mean, what?!?!? Oh and let's not talk about the fact that his feigned death served no ******* purpose in the movie except surprising the audience with a weak, ******* easy writing trick.

Random non-sense :

- "Hey, WTF is a bus doing going through a bank wall and turning right in front of me? I guess it's not a big deal, considering nobody on that ******* loaded street even noticed the bus that destroyed a bank wall and stayed there for a couple of minutes. Did I mention it's the most loaded ******* street of all ******* Gotham?"

- Getting that much explosives in a police department must really be easy.

Oh, and no boat exploding was lame. Really? The Joker can load two boats with explosives without anyone else knowing, prepare a 30 minute countdown which can be seen in the boat, yet he can't set the bombs to explode by themselves when the countdown gets to zero? Ok whatever.

I didn't hate the movie, I'd even say I liked it, despite all I say about it. It's an above average blockbuster with some amazing parts (Joker's) and some rushed ****. About a third of the movie is excellent, another thirs is good enough and the remaining is bad. It's just not what it's been made out to be IMO.
Point by point fun time:

Harvey Dent/Two Face: The guy was not abandoning everything he was working for, he just completely lost it and went after the people that he blamed for the only person that he actually had a true connection dying. It's also pretty obvious that he was fairly delirious due to the pain and was refusing meds, that is a pretty significant factor you ignored. I don't think it was handled perfectly but it was done well enough to make it work. The reason Batman took the blame is that he isn't doing legal things in the first place, and it would de-legitimize every single thing they had achieved and been working for.

Injury fallacies: Bruce probably was significantly bruised from that fall to save Rachel, but not significantly enough to matter. Plus, his armor allows them to not fall at the fastest speed possible.

Logical fallacies: The whole bus getting out of the bank thing was done for humor purposes and shouldn't be taken too seriously, plus it gives credence to the whole "these people are self absorbed" thing they always push about Gotham. As for the police department explosives, he had them all planted inside the prisoner from what I understand, and that was just one of his many backup plans in case something went wrong.

Logical Fallacies continued: Gordon didn't necessarily plan on getting shot, he was just using that as an alternative just IN CASE Joker or one of his men made an attempt to assassinate the mayor. He was ready to take the hit and if he died or not died, he had a plan. He explained the fake death thing as a way to protect his family because Gordon believed that Joker in his sick demented way would probably have gone after them to hurt him unless Gordon had him locked up.

Boat thing: Joker would not have taken any pleasure in the boats exploding by themselves, as he wanted to be the one to press the trigger. He's a kind of egomaniac like that.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 01:53 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally got around to watching The Hurt Locker and loved it
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 02:01 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Yeah we're no longer friends. It was fun while it lasted.
I still love you <3. :(
Old 02-02-2010, 02:01 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im watching snatch right now, on the recommomendation of a friend, and its pretty average so far. he said it was incredibly bad ass, and i dont see anything bad ass so far.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 02:41 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
im watching snatch right now, on the recommomendation of a friend, and its pretty average so far. he said it was incredibly bad ass, and i dont see anything bad ass so far.
Oh you just wait!
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 02:41 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sin City's cinematography was actually artistic. Please don't compare the two. The only thing Avatar has is technology.
I loved the photography in Sin City b/c it was pretty much exact replicas of the comic book frame for frame...which they did a little bit in 300 as well.

Enough can't be said about the cinematography in 'Basterds.....Tarantino's best photographed and lighted film (which is saying something).
Old 02-02-2010, 03:23 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are people really upset that Avatar got "snubbed" from being nominated for Best Screenplay? I mean come on, really?

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 03:27 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Suck it Moon/500 Days of Summer fanboys!

I knew I didn't like them that much for a reason.

District 9 > Moon
I'm at least a 500 Days fanboy and I did like Moon, but I liked District 9 better anyways.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 04:22 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Are people really upset that Avatar got "snubbed" from being nominated for Best Screenplay? I mean come on, really?
Dances With Smurfs.
Old 02-02-2010, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There's a midnight showing for Dear John at the theatre I usually go to. Throwing that out there for us.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-02-2010, 04:29 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Dances With Smurfs.
Well, I was gonna say Dances with Wolves already won best screenplay in 1991.

I didn't think the same movie could win it twice.

And Brodeur, idk if I can get there by then. There's a **** ton of snow here :(.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 02-02-2010, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Quote:
There's a midnight showing for Dear John at the theatre I usually go to. Throwing that out there for us.
I would have gone, but you just broke up with me.
Old 02-02-2010, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
I would have gone, but you just broke up with me.
How am I to trust you after your blasphemous words?

Hackers is pretty much the most awesome movie of the 90s. Just pointing this out as I watch it.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-02-2010, 04:35 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Hackers is pretty much the most awesome movie of the 90s. Just pointing this out as I watch it.
Angelina Jolie's best movie??

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:

Zero Cool, Acid Burn, Crash Overdrive....CRASH AND BURN!!!

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brodeur, wanna go see Dear John later tonight? Ill buy the popcorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Zero Cool, Acid Burn, Crash Overdrive....CRASH AND BURN!!!
So out of date and awesome indeed. And APS, it's Lost day dammit.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-02-2010, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So out of date and awesome indeed. And APS, it's Lost day dammit.
Let me reveal my age here:

HACK THE PLANET

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 04:44 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When ever I watch hackers it reminds me of the faux Michael Bay Dark Knight script.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 04:46 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brodeur we will go after Lost, catch a midnight showing...imagine a day with Lost and Dear John? Thats so much awesomeness packed into one day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Laurent and Rockwell getting snubbed is a shame.
Old 02-02-2010, 06:42 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Oh you just wait!
yup you were right. that movie is 100% bad ass. i watched it again right after it. its pretty sick lol

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote