Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Diego Chargers Team Forum

San Diego Chargers Team Forum Discuss the Bolts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-08-2010, 03:16 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default My 2010 Chargers Mock Draft

1.) Jonathan Dwyer: Georgia Tech RB

Starting really like this guy, his quickness especially. Lets face it we have no existent run game when we really needed it. We need an every down back and Dwyer could be our guy with his ability to run inside and use his quickness to get outside.

1b.) Arthur Jones: Syracuse DE/DT

This guy is a beast enough said.

2.) Ciron Black: LSU OT

He's durable started 40 games at LSU he has the size, but may not be athletic enough to play LT. I think he may fall to the 3rd, either pick him here or at the 3rd would be solid.

3.) Jared Odrick: DE/DT Penn State

Very nice frame and has a lot of experience at Penn State Leadership qualities and he drew a lot of double teams at Penn state. We need depth on our Dline and a guy like Odrick would help us.

4.) Lorenzo Washington DE/DT Alabama

Won the most improved player of 2009 and he's only getting better, again we need more depth on our DLine with our rotation if we do end up staying with that next year. Lorenzo Washington is a monster and has the work ethic to go with it.

Later rounds I'm expecting AJ to go for another CB or even earlier knowing him. Drafting another safety, and either late or earlier in the 1-4 picks I can see him getting a DT or Safety.

I would like to see yall's mock drafts also.

Last edited by bantx : 02-09-2010 at 08:37 AM.
bantx is offline   Reply With Quote