Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-08-2010, 01:29 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The one thing I see all the time here are people that will pull out in front of you and not speed up so you have to slam on your breaks. One guy did that to me on a 2 way street so I got in the other lane that is for traffic going the other way and then passed him because no one was in the other lane. He started turning on and off his brights like he was pissed at me for doing that. It's either that or me blaring my horn at him for making me slam on my breaks.
Old 02-08-2010, 06:35 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
The one thing I see all the time here are people that will pull out in front of you and not speed up so you have to slam on your breaks. One guy did that to me on a 2 way street so I got in the other lane that is for traffic going the other way and then passed him because no one was in the other lane. He started turning on and off his brights like he was pissed at me for doing that. It's either that or me blaring my horn at him for making me slam on my breaks.
I just assume everyone on the road is incapable of driving well, and how I drive reflects that.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just on Deal or No Deal...

The ****ing idiot lady who had 4 cases left and was offered $119,000.00

"I got this! I got this! I got one more...No deal!"

$500,000 gone --- Offer down to $49,000.00

"I got one more. It's all good. It's all good...No deal!"

$250,000 gone --- Offer down to $150.00

...Saddest part, she said she wanted to win so she could send her daughter to college. You get a big head and piss away your chance for a better future. Nice job Mom.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Fogartynyy2789
Veteran

Fogartynyy2789 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Fogartynyy2789 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Everything Rick Reilly does at ESPN.

The fact that when you buy a 30 of Keystone Light, all 30 cans have the same "unsmooth moment" on it. You need variety.

Colleges that get off on Monday, two whole days after a snowstorm. I mean no one could plow the streets? This is aimed directly at the University of Pittsburgh.

Penn State basketball wins this decade- 0.
Fogartynyy2789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 04:58 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogartynyy2789 View Post
Everything Rick Reilly does at ESPN.

The fact that when you buy a 30 of Keystone Light, all 30 cans have the same "unsmooth moment" on it. You need variety.

Colleges that get off on Monday, two whole days after a snowstorm. I mean no one could plow the streets? This is aimed directly at the University of Pittsburgh.
Wanna know what grinds my gears? That all I ever drink is Keystone. I am so sick of cat piss. The problem is it only costs 12 bucks a case at the local liquor store, so I HAVE to buy that.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Fogartynyy2789
Veteran

Fogartynyy2789 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Fogartynyy2789 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Wanna know what grinds my gears? That all I ever drink is Keystone. I am so sick of cat piss. The problem is it only costs 12 bucks a case at the local liquor store, so I HAVE to buy that.
It's a rough economy we don't have a choice, you know the beer sucks when the unsmooth moments part is the highlight of your drinking experience.

I'm also gonna put that MTV show "My Life As Liz" on my list, quite possibly the worst "reality show" since "Bonds on Bonds".

Penn State basketball wins this decade- 0.
Fogartynyy2789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 05:07 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogartynyy2789 View Post
It's a rough economy we don't have a choice, you know the beer sucks when the unsmooth moments part is the highlight of your drinking experience.

I'm also gonna put that MTV show "My Life As Liz" on my list, quite possibly the worst "reality show" since "Bonds on Bonds".
I ******* hate reality TV. It's all garbage. But the one I hate the most? Jersey Shore, basically because of the fact that everyone is obsessed with it.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 02-08-2010, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the song the Netherlands will submit to the eurovision song contest really grind my gears:

it makes me want to leave the country.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Most of my driving is to and from the local college. I think the worst for me is when there's a huge line of cars on the 2 lane street. There's probably some old lady leading the charge, so most of us know it's going to be a while before we can hit the speed limit.

I say most because some teeny bopper, yellow Cobalt driving ***** who just got out of class like everyone else assumes we're all just a bunch of idiots who are all driving slow to inconvenience her. So she starts riding my ass like that's going to solve the problem. A little brake check and a wave involving my longest finger usually does the trick.

Oh yeah, put down your cell phone, idiot. You're operating a vehicle.
Unbiased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 05:16 PM    (permalink
MiWolves
Rookie

MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
Most of my driving is to and from the local college. I think the worst for me is when there's a huge line of cars on the 2 lane street. There's probably some old lady leading the charge, so most of us know it's going to be a while before we can hit the speed limit.

I say most because some teeny bopper, yellow Cobalt driving ***** who just got out of class like everyone else assumes we're all just a bunch of idiots who are all driving slow to inconvenience her. So she starts riding my ass like that's going to solve the problem. A little brake check and a wave involving my longest finger usually does the trick.

Holy **** that just happened to me today. lol.. including me putting the finger up
MiWolves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 08:42 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That all I ever drink is Keystone. I am so sick of cat piss. The problem is it only costs 12 bucks a case at the local liquor store, so I HAVE to buy that.
Wow... That just makes my gears grind on how stupidly overpriced alcohol is in Australia. The absolute cheapest carton you can get is like $35 and it tastes like absolute ass. You are looking at $45 to get a decent carton of beer and that's only 24, not a case. FML!

The best way to drive is under the assumption that 99% of people can't drive. I think Australia may have the worst drivers in the world, as a people we are completely incapable of the simple art of merging. You have two kinds of dickhead that can't merge. The first is the impatient sod that has to get as far ahead as possible, bottlenecking one end, the other is the patient sod who lets everyone in, effectively bottlenecking the other end. No one can just let one car in and merge, in which case it would just flow...

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
if you are paying $12 bucks for a 30 pack you have no room to complain. at that price, who gives a **** how it tastes?

and on that note, why not just buy bottom shelf liquor if it's such a problem?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:28 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
if you are paying $12 bucks for a 30 pack you have no room to complain. at that price, who gives a **** how it tastes?

and on that note, why not just buy bottom shelf liquor if it's such a problem?
its only a 24 pack. and all im saying is im sick of it.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 02-08-2010, 11:43 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
its only a 24 pack. and all im saying is im sick of it.
Change it up. Drink Natty Light ;)
Old 02-08-2010, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
This is actually a proven strategy.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:46 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

and that is all....
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 12:26 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I am not gonna lie, I have never had Natty Light before haha. Maybe I will have to get a new brand of **** next time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post

and that is all....
Pabst is the ****** ****. I've never bought it so I don't know how much it costs but a friend gave me a whole bunch one night because he owed me. LOVE it.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 02-09-2010, 12:32 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ya I often am relegated to cheap beers, but there is still a lot of selection even for that price range. Off the top of my head these beers (30 packs) can all be had in the 12-15 a case price range.

Keystone, PBR, Red Dog, High Life, Milwaukees Best, Old Milwaukee, Black Label, Natural Ice, Strohs, Busch, 'Beer', Mountain Creek (11 bucks for 30pack flats @ Trader Joes!)
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 12:37 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I am not gonna lie, I have never had Natty Light before haha. Maybe I will have to get a new brand of **** next time...

Pabst is the ****** ****. I've never bought it so I don't know how much it costs but a friend gave me a whole bunch one night because he owed me. LOVE it.
IMHO

It is the king of the $12 30 packs :-)
Old 02-09-2010, 12:37 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
Ya I often am relegated to cheap beers, but there is still a lot of selection even for that price range. Off the top of my head these beers (30 packs) can all be had in the 12-15 a case price range.

Keystone, PBR, Red Dog, High Life, Milwaukees Best, Old Milwaukee, Black Label, Natural Ice, Strohs, Busch, 'Beer', Mountain Creek (11 bucks for 30pack flats @ Trader Joes!)
Yeah, see I am not 21 so I don't go to the store at look at all my options haha. I say hey, Timmy, you going to the liquor store in the next couple days? Sweet, can you pick me up some cat piss?

Next time I will be sure to go with one of these options.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 02-09-2010, 10:53 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That & texting while driving has been illegal here in California since July, 2009 but nobody obeys it. When I see fools doing it I just glare at them menacingly.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:24 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

The lovefest on these forums with Arcade Fire.

Hey if your into them, great.

Just dont tell me about how much better they are then the bands I like(and neg rep me), because personally...

I think they suck balls.

But that's just me.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:31 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know what really grinds my gears is the fact that 99.9% of people in the world who drive think they are above average drivers.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 12:04 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
You know what really grinds my gears is the fact that 99.9% of people in the world who drive think they are above average drivers.

I'm...I'm an excellent driver.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 12:05 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ya know what I love about stupid drivers? And, I'm not being sarcastic...this situation makes my whole week:

You're driving in the left lane and about to pass a healthy group of slower cars....then, some d-bag decides you're not driving fast enough, so, he tries to go around you on the right...only to have to slow down because he can't make it around ya. it's even better when, while in the right lane, he has to wait to let multple cars pass him on the left due to now being stuck in the slower lane.

I just love being next to a car when this happens. I can always just see the rage his/her face. And I always try to make eye contact and give him a cocky smile.

yup. i'm gonna get shot someday.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote