Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-09-2010, 05:50 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default CHUCK discussion thread (WILL contain spoilers)

Seeing as how there are a lot of things that could potentially be "spoiled" I thought it might be a good idea for this show to have it's own thread and I figured we have enough people that watch and enjoy the show that this would be pretty active.

Spoil away here and keep it out of the television discussion thread!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 05:51 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I WANT CHUCK WITH SARAH GOD DAMMIT!

As hot as Kreuk is, and I want her to stick around, they need to get Chuck with Sarah ASAP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 08:10 PM    (permalink
wordofi
Veteran

wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I WANT CHUCK WITH SARAH GOD DAMMIT!

As hot as Kreuk is, and I want her to stick around, they need to get Chuck with Sarah ASAP.
Kreuk is 100 X hotter.
wordofi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 10:53 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I currently follow Zach Levi and Adam Baldwin on Twitter.

I'm just curious as to how Kreuk is gonna make such a quick exit from the show. If I'm reading it right she only has one episode left.
Old 02-09-2010, 10:54 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kreuk >>>>>> Sarah

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 10:56 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Kreuk >>>>>> Sarah
I'm not that avid a watcher of Chuck but I respectfully disagree with this. Kreuk honestly doesn't do it for me she's not asian enough to look asian, and she's not particularly curvy either. Yvonne otoh...
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 10:58 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like both, but Yvonne is the hotter one. Kreuk is mega cute though. For me, the order of Chuck women goes

Yvonne>Kreuk>Brewster>Bilson>Lancaster (Ellie)
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:19 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll take Lancaster after Yvonne. There's something about her.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:21 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kreuk > Ellie > Sarah

Old 02-10-2010, 12:09 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
I currently follow Zach Levi and Adam Baldwin on Twitter.

I'm just curious as to how Kreuk is gonna make such a quick exit from the show. If I'm reading it right she only has one episode left.
THey kinda gotta get rid of her because the whole Chuck running off and her wondering where he is going stuff just isnt working.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 12:14 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We need resolution on the Chuck/Sarah relationship by the end of the season, just in case the show is canceled by the evil NBC. Kreuk is very attractive, but Yvonne is the superior.... prospect?

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 12:16 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
We need resolution on the Chuck/Sarah relationship by the end of the season, just in case the show is canceled by the evil NBC. Kreuk is very attractive, but Yvonne is the superior.... prospect?
I felt they kinda dropped the relationship they currently have (Chuck/Sarah) very poorly. Episode 1 of the new season Chuck is talking about how he loves Sarah and all...blah blah...and poof he gets on a plane to Paris and he loves this chick now who moved from who knows where to work at the "Buy More" just to be with Chuck...

Bah she is a secret agent.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 12:24 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

They better not make her a damn secret agent. I love the show, but he cant have TWO secret agent girlfriends. I would be ok with something fishy, like maybe she is some sort of criminal and knows Chuck is involved with something government level and wants him to protect her, but I dont want her to be a secret agent.
Quote:
Old 02-10-2010, 12:33 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shaw/Hannah spoilers ahoy

Also we will be seeing Christopher Lloyd and Robert Patrick soon.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 01:46 AM    (permalink
wordofi
Veteran

wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi

Quote:
They better not make her a damn secret agent. I love the show, but he cant have TWO secret agent girlfriends. I would be ok with something fishy, like maybe she is some sort of criminal and knows Chuck is involved with something government level and wants him to protect her, but I dont want her to be a secret agent.
I have a feeling that Hannah is a secret agent. I don't know why, but it just seems that all of these guest stars are agents or have a fishy past.
wordofi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 04:09 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Chuck and Sarah dynamic has to be resolved soon and I might be in the minority here but I don't hate what's going on between S/S and C/H. For Chuck and Sarah this season has been about growth and they've both grown a lot as people and as spies. In my opinion, it's just a matter of time before they're together for real with no ********.

It sucks we have to wait until after the Olympics to see another episode. This last one was kind of lackluster but they never intended this season to have a break if you recall. It was originally slated to air AFTER the Olympics.

Old 02-10-2010, 04:20 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

This is a great read if you have a few minutes. It's an interview by Alan Sepinwall with Chris Fedak and Josh Schwartz.

http://sepinwall.blogspot.com/2010/0...ntroversy.html

You've got to read it. These guys are extremely dedicated to the fans who were dedicated to the show in the first place. I'm not ashamed to admit that I wrote the letter to NBC and bought a sandwhich from Subway on the night of the season 2 finale AND the season 3 premiere, and I've said it to a few people before but I trust in their ability to get the story across in a way that is both rewarding to the fan and rewarding to the story/characters.

Quote:
JS: And if you thought the end of season 2 was crazy...
What the **** is that supposed to mean?!?

Old 02-10-2010, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Thumbs up

Chuck's real-life Twitter page --> http://twitter.com/ZacharyLevi

Gotta love his bio.

Last edited by Whistler6 : 02-10-2010 at 11:45 PM.
Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
This is a great read if you have a few minutes. It's an interview by Alan Sepinwall with Chris Fedak and Josh Schwartz.

http://sepinwall.blogspot.com/2010/0...ntroversy.html

You've got to read it. These guys are extremely dedicated to the fans who were dedicated to the show in the first place. I'm not ashamed to admit that I wrote the letter to NBC and bought a sandwhich from Subway on the night of the season 2 finale AND the season 3 premiere, and I've said it to a few people before but I trust in their ability to get the story across in a way that is both rewarding to the fan and rewarding to the story/characters.

What the **** is that supposed to mean?!?
I wouldn't get too hyped about it. I'm sure it's good but I'm pretty sure everyone has said that about every TV shows season ending...ever.

Although I think seasons 2's ending was one of the craziest, most riveting things I've seen. I can't tell you how insanely bad I wanted to see a season 3 after the second season ended.
Old 02-24-2010, 01:46 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XglEL6HNv2w&hd=1

Awesome video I just saw that Schwartz and company made, since NBC isn't really promoting the show at all.

Old 02-24-2010, 01:52 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

ZOMGZ Im so excited I cant wait. SHE BETTER ******* SAY YES!
Quote:
Old 02-24-2010, 02:29 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
ZOMGZ Im so excited I cant wait. SHE BETTER ******* SAY YES!
Pretty. Much. This!

Old 03-02-2010, 12:59 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

One of the best episodes of Chuck I've ever seen.

Some resolution, some new developments, all good stuff. Next weeks episode looks even better than this one was.

Old 03-02-2010, 01:41 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
One of the best episodes of Chuck I've ever seen.

Some resolution, some new developments, all good stuff. Next weeks episode looks even better than this one was.
So much awesomeness in this episode.

One of the funniest things (other than Chuck impersonating the assassin saying, "Who doesn't like cupcakes?") had to be when he was talking to the two guys who hired him as an assassin and they said they hated the "will they or won't they" thing.

Clearly they're talking about the will they or won't the between Sarah and Chuck.

Old 03-02-2010, 02:10 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

look at mah sig