Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 02-08-2010, 04:44 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilNixon View Post
Are you guys actually interested in Lee Evans? News to me.
I think it's aparent that we could use another deep threat. I haven't been in this discussion, but is it really a bad idea?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 04:58 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why spend the extra money on a FA to stretch the field...when you can get a rookie to do the same thing for cheaper with less tread....less investment...and probably some return abilities.

Only guy I'd be interested in is Josh Cribbs....we haven't had an electric returner since Deion...I'd love to get those days back.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 05:19 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Nah. Next year is a completely different situation.

It's more like... that should've been us. Why couldn't the Vikings have given up 6 Turnovers when they played us??? hah.
lol I was thinking the same thing during that game.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 09:51 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
Who says we don't need Evans?
Could we use him? Sure. But it's not necessary. He isn't cheap you know that right? So explain how we would pay RW 9+ million a year, Miles is either franchised at 10 mil per year or given a huge long term deal around 9+ per year, so we want to pay a slot WR 8+ million dollars that he's owed in 2010?? Even if RW is cut in one more year it doesn't make sense.

We don't always have to go spend a bunch of money whenever we need a position filled. How about just drafting a guy for once on a cheap salary, we use 2 TE sets so much that it be a waste to spend a bunch of money on Lee Evans that could go somewhere better used.

Also, it's good to see the rumors are untrue about the Choice for Cromartie trade:

Quote:
Cowboys beat writer Todd Archer says there is "zero truth" to the Tashard Choice-for-Antonio Cromartie trade rumors.
The rumor only makes sense for the Chargers, who need a lead tailback and are shopping their underachieving corner. Choice is seemingly "stuck" as a third-stringer, but the Cowboys need him with Marion Barber apparently breaking down. They are also not in immediate need of a defensive back that can't tackle. These rumors may persist because of Wade Phillips' San Diego ties with Cromartie, but look for the Cowboys to shop Barber first, if any of their backs truly go on the trade block. Feb. 10 - 9:56 am et
Source: Dallas Morning News

I'd be pissed if we did that. Barber for Cromartie I could live with at least, but dude sucks now, they would be ripping us off if we gave up Choice for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 10:10 AM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Could we use him? Sure. But it's not necessary. He isn't cheap you know that right? So explain how we would pay RW 9+ million a year, Miles is either franchised at 10 mil per year or given a huge long term deal around 9+ per year, so we want to pay a slot WR 8+ million dollars that he's owed in 2010?? Even if RW is cut in one more year it doesn't make sense.

We don't always have to go spend a bunch of money whenever we need a position filled. How about just drafting a guy for once on a cheap salary, we use 2 TE sets so much that it be a waste to spend a bunch of money on Lee Evans that could go somewhere better used.
I agree that if we could find someone to do that, that's great!

While there has been a slight trend the other way recently, it generally takes WR's a couple of years to be effective in the pro game. I think it's pretty optimistic to think we could just draft a rookie with speed and voila, our deep threat problems are solved.

I agree that signing Evans would be a ton of money tied up at WR, but I think the league proved that this is a passing league now. Having a good running game is a plus, but this is a passing league. And I just don't think we have enough weapons on the outside.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 11:22 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
While there has been a slight trend the other way recently, it generally takes WR's a couple of years to be effective in the pro game. I think it's pretty optimistic to think we could just draft a rookie with speed and voila, our deep threat problems are solved.
Funny that everyone used that reasoning for us trading for RW, and that caused us to miss out on Harvin, Nicks, Maclin, and alot of other WR's in that class who most of us would take over Roy.

Our offense doesn't live and die with 5 WR's like the Saints for instance, we utilize 2 and 3 TE's, and 3 RB's, alot of sets only have 1 WR on the field a majority of the time so I just wouldn't see the need. Austin is our #1 for awhile, Roy is a solid #2 for at least another year, Ogletree who I fully expect to win the slot job is more then capable of handling that, and Crayton should still be in alot of slot formations.

Drafting a guy would be fine this year for me to groom and see what we have when we cut Roy next season, and if the draft pick fails and/or Ogletree doesn't continue to grow then I'd be all for going to the well in FA. I would rather spend that money on a guy like Wilfork or Hampton if available, a DE, Safety or Corner if an upgrade is sitting out there.

I'd have to look at the options of who could be there, but those positions I'd much rather go after a big name then WR.

Quote:
Old 02-10-2010, 11:31 AM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Funny that everyone used that reasoning for us trading for RW, and that caused us to miss out on Harvin, Nicks, Maclin, and alot of other WR's in that class who most of us would take over Roy.

Our offense doesn't live and die with 5 WR's like the Saints for instance, we utilize 2 and 3 TE's, and 3 RB's, alot of sets only have 1 WR on the field a majority of the time so I just wouldn't see the need. Austin is our #1 for awhile, Roy is a solid #2 for at least another year, Ogletree who I fully expect to win the slot job is more then capable of handling that, and Crayton should still be in alot of slot formations.

Drafting a guy would be fine this year for me to groom and see what we have when we cut Roy next season, and if the draft pick fails and/or Ogletree doesn't continue to grow then I'd be all for going to the well in FA. I would rather spend that money on a guy like Wilfork or Hampton if available, a DE, Safety or Corner if an upgrade is sitting out there.

I'd have to look at the options of who could be there, but those positions I'd much rather go after a big name then WR.
I would not be heartbroken with Wilfork or Hampton.

I just simply do not think we have the weapons on the outside. I agree with you on our sets and 2 TEs. However, when it comes to big plays on the outside, we have one guy that can do that. ONE.

As for those guys you mentioned, that class does appear to be a good one, but you do have to admit that is the exception rather than the rule. I remember reading not too long ago that WR has the 2nd highest 1st round bust rate, behind only QB.

I just know that this league has shown that when you have an opportunity, you have to be agressive. We think we should be good for a while because we have some good young players, but the league shows us every year that each year is its own entity. It would follow the trend for us to miss the playoffs next year....What are we saying this time next year if we miss the playoffs? I think the defense is in good shape; I just think the thing we are missing on offense is one more play maker and some depth on the OL. Give me those 2 things and I think we can make a run at this thing next year.

-Douglas MacArthur
Old 02-11-2010, 11:26 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Beat writer Tim MacMahon believes WR Kevin Ogletree "ought to be ready to challenge" Roy Williams for a starting job with a good offseason.
All of the writers covering the team, as well as a good portion of the fans, are pushing for Ogletree to overtake Williams. The coaches (and certainly ownership) aren't ready to give up on Williams, however. Ogletree may begin eating into Williams' snaps next season, but he's a longshot to take the job outright.
Source: ESPNDallas.com

Well I said he would over take Crayton's job, there is already talk of him supplanting Roy so at this point I think it's safe to say Ogletree will have an increase role next season. This is another reason I don't expect to really go after a WR in FA.

Quote:
Old 02-11-2010, 04:33 PM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am more down for Shaun Rogers.
herniateddisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:40 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Say what you will about Wade as a HC, he's still one hell of a coordinator.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 04:32 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mock draft question: Who would you rather have in the 4-3 at DT, Wilfork or Ratliff? I'm leaning towards Ratliff.
Old 02-12-2010, 04:35 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Completely different positions. Depending on which 4-3 scheme you are talking about. If the conventional UT vs NT is where you're going then they both play different positions.

Ratliff is sucessful as a NT in our scheme because we play a 1-gap scheme. He is a UT in a 4-3 scheme...you do not play him like a Pat Williams and expect him to explode and hold blockers. So I guess it's a question of what position you want.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 02-12-2010, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Completely different positions. Depending on which 4-3 scheme you are talking about. If the conventional UT vs NT is where you're going then they both play different positions.

Ratliff is sucessful as a NT in our scheme because we play a 1-gap scheme. He is a UT in a 4-3 scheme...you do not play him like a Pat Williams and expect him to explode and hold blockers. So I guess it's a question of what position you want.
Well it's only my second pick so I don't have a NT or an UT. As good as Ratliff is as a 1 gap NT I think he would make an ever better UT. But you're saying you would value them pretty much equally if you were starting from scratch and had to pick one?
Old 02-12-2010, 04:45 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
Well it's only my second pick so I don't have a NT or an UT. As good as Ratliff is as a 1 gap NT I think he would make an ever better UT. But you're saying you would value them pretty much equally if you were starting from scratch and had to pick one?
Depends on when you plan on drafting the other position I guess. Just evaluate the depth of the positions and decide which one has a steeper drop off. Ratliff is younger and an elite UT...so I don't think you could go wrong...but i also think there are more talented UT then there are NTs....so Wilfork gets some additional value from that.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 02-14-2010, 12:51 AM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Depends on when you plan on drafting the other position I guess. Just evaluate the depth of the positions and decide which one has a steeper drop off. Ratliff is younger and an elite UT...so I don't think you could go wrong...but i also think there are more talented UT then there are NTs....so Wilfork gets some additional value from that.
Well I guess it doesn't matter because I got em both. :D
Old 02-14-2010, 10:46 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post

Say what you will about Wade as a HC, he's still one hell of a coordinator.
This is Wade's version of the Super Bowl Shuffle. Wade>85 Bears.

Old 02-22-2010, 12:03 PM    (permalink
JoeyHeisman
Rookie

JoeyHeisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeyHeisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeyHeisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeyHeisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeyHeisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeyHeisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeyHeisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeyHeisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeyHeisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeyHeisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeyHeisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"The Cardinals are expected to release FS Antrel Rolle this week.
The sides have been negotiating a contract extension, but cutting Rolle will allow the Cards to avoid paying his impending $4 million roster bonus. It may also very well cost them their starting free safety. Rolle will become an unrestricted free agent and generate interest because of his play-making ability. The 27-year-old has 10 interceptions over the past three years."

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/Hea...aspx?sport=NFL

Anyone with me on signing the guy if at all possible?
JoeyHeisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

I think he and Sensy would make a heck of a combination.

-Douglas MacArthur
Old 02-22-2010, 06:41 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyHeisman View Post
"The Cardinals are expected to release FS Antrel Rolle this week.
The sides have been negotiating a contract extension, but cutting Rolle will allow the Cards to avoid paying his impending $4 million roster bonus. It may also very well cost them their starting free safety. Rolle will become an unrestricted free agent and generate interest because of his play-making ability. The 27-year-old has 10 interceptions over the past three years."

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/Hea...aspx?sport=NFL

Anyone with me on signing the guy if at all possible?
It would make sense, but I think he'll be too high.

Old 02-22-2010, 07:25 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
I think he and Sensy would make a heck of a combination.
Me too. I saw the Rolle rumors and honestly got excited because it's a cut that would make some sense for us truly. Hamlin plays FS, there shouldn't be any doubt that Rolle would be a huge upgrade over him at this point, pricey but an upgrade that maybe gives us a chance to bypass Safety for a year or 2.

Then if we take a corner early, our pass defense improves x10 over last year, Rolle is a play-maker back there, with Jenkins, and Sensy's coverage was awesome even with a cast on. If we can get strong up front to manage to be stout against the run I don't see any downside to having those 2 as our safeties next year.

Problem is there would be other teams with not much talent, and alot of cap room bidding his price up, and he may end up signing a price out of our range, or too much for the type of player.

Let's keep in perspective their not releasing him for no reason, he has his positives and negatives, but I know he's a great freelancing FS who can make plays on the ball and the fact that we could have him and Jenkins would be 2 more play-makers in the secondary then we have had in the last 10 years maybe? I hope we at least do our homework.

Quote:
Old 02-22-2010, 07:46 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I would have preferred Nicks, he was impressive last yr, got some respect from Dallas that's for sure. Or is the DBs get a complete case of the heebie-jeebies when they try to cover him? Big miss there. And they wonder why Dallas is outclassed with WRs?

Supports why the 3rd-4th WR job s/b addressed, as Royboy has his put up or get outta town yr. & Crayton, well, IDK, he's just flaky. I'm saying theyneed some new hands who can get open out there....
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:03 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
I would have preferred Nicks, he was impressive last yr, got some respect from Dallas that's for sure. Or is the DBs get a complete case of the heebie-jeebies when they try to cover him? Big miss there. And they wonder why Dallas is outclassed with WRs?

Supports why the 3rd-4th WR job s/b addressed, as Royboy has his put up or get outta town yr. & Crayton, well, IDK, he's just flaky. I'm saying theyneed some new hands who can get open out there....
I know alot(or some) have used the comparison of Nicks to Irvin before, but it was one I was using well before I heard anyone saying it, not to say anyone stole somebodies comparison but I think if you looked at past players he did have alot of similiarities between the two.

Surprising Jerry or someone didn't notice that, and want to bring him in. Then again, we just rarely draft WR's in the 1st round, so can't say I'm too surprised, but Nicks would of saved us a boat load of money, been better, and is a great compliment to Austin.

I would of liked to think had any of the scouts saw some of Irvin they would of brought him in and even moved back some to take him, but again that's probably just wishful thinking because the word is that Jerry was hot for Maclin so that probably would have been the target.

Quote:
Old 02-23-2010, 03:23 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

still need a Cowboys GM for a forum mock thing:

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38839

post here to join

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 03:27 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Folk's a Jet now. :(

Sad but, kind not at the same time. Hopefully he can get back on track.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

We should sign Jay Feely. He's the same type of all around kicker Buehler is. He can kick for us for a year and teach Buehler how to kick both ways.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote