Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Diego Chargers Team Forum

San Diego Chargers Team Forum Discuss the Bolts

Old 02-09-2010, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default LT Tribute

Developing story that LT most likely will not return to the chargers next season. Hard to argue that hes not the greatest Bolt ever. 1st ballot hall of famer. His prime has past and there hasnt been a classier player in the gm. He was really the player that turned the franchise around, so thank you LT and good luck where ever you go.

Thunder&Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 09:46 PM    (permalink
bergo23
Rookie

bergo23 could make a wolverine purr.bergo23 could make a wolverine purr.bergo23 could make a wolverine purr.bergo23 could make a wolverine purr.bergo23 could make a wolverine purr.bergo23 could make a wolverine purr.bergo23 could make a wolverine purr.bergo23 could make a wolverine purr.
Default A decade of pure joy

#21 will go down as the best RB in Charger history. We have all been incredibly spoiled by his greatness. I wish he and his new growing family the best...and hope he keeps climbin' the charts. I am still hopin' Dean Spanos keeps him, though with his latest comments, it may be time for both parties to move on.

Much like Brees, I will root for him no matter where his career takes him.

No one will ever fill the shoes of #21 in blue and gold, and he will always be the measuring stick for future Bolt RB's. That's a Redwood Sequioia of a stick to measure up to!

My greatest LT moment is calling out Bellicheat after the '06 playoff game.
bergo23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 11:06 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One of the best RB's of all time and the best Charger ever in my eyes.
Old 04-02-2010, 10:56 AM    (permalink
timewaster
Rookie

timewaster timewaster timewaster timewaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bergo23 View Post

My greatest LT moment is calling out Bellicheat after the '06 playoff game.
Quote:
"It's going to be fun," he said. "The Patriots have always been one of them teams that, it's hard for me to swallow that pill of losing to them, so it's going to fun to play them twice a year. And, it's going to be one of my main goals to beat them twice."

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/n...ory?id=5048333
He talks about his time last season with the Chargers. Hope he does ok with the Jets!
timewaster is offline   Reply With Quote