Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 02-21-2010, 07:26 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
Jared Veldheer=Joe Staley
Was thinking Veldheer = Sebastian Vollmer but I like the Staley comparison too.
Old 02-21-2010, 09:42 PM    (permalink
mellojello
Veteran

mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Jahvid Best - RB Reggie Bush, New Orleans Saints
FYI, I think every alternative posted was better than this comparison. While I understand why they've aways been compared to each other, Best is a between-the-tackles RB. Overall, good post though.
mellojello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 02:24 AM    (permalink
BuffaloBillsFan
Rookie

BuffaloBillsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Rolando McClain --- Karlos Dansby

Brandon Graham --- Dwight Freeney

Ndamukong Suh --- Bruce Smith

Golden Tate --- Derrick Mason

Jermaine Gresham --- K2
BuffaloBillsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 03:10 AM    (permalink
the dude
Rookie

the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

kyle wilson = a faster brandon flowers?
Old 02-22-2010, 09:04 AM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Criticize away guys...just looking to get a feel:

Vince Oghobaase - Ty Warren - Comparing him to Seymour like I once did is kind of disrespectful to Seymour, a HOF. Still, he's got alot of similarities to Seymour's former teammate, though Warren's stock was trending up his senior year.

Eric Berry - Darrelle Revis - Shutdown DB. I believe Berry has that upside as a CB, but since there's little to no talk of it I guess there's no way to see if it's true. Alot of good stuff with this kid that makes me buy him becoming a top DB in the league...

Keiland Williams - Michael Turner - Not as college productive as Turner, and won't even go as "high" as Turner did (4th), but similar size and running styles. One of my favorite RB sleepers.

Dominique Franks - Young Lito Sheppard - The version before the injuries hit and made him merely passable. Funny that there's a young Lito Sheppard besides the fact that he's 28 going on 29...life.

Rob Gronkowski - John Carlson - Might flash before any other TE in the class if he's healthy.

Mike Iupati - Steve Hutchinson - Best G prospect since Hutch.

Micah Johnson - Curtis Lofton - Figured I'd compare him to the "worst" of the group of thumper young ILB/MLB in the league. Really underrated prospect that could fly up boards if he times better than expected like David Harris did in '07.

Corey Wooton - Chris Canty

Dez Bryant - Andre Johnson - Closest thing to AJ since AJ. Love his attitude as a player, though I'm not sure if he's as high character as AJ away from the football field. Character is what separates Johnson from just about anyone who might be compared to him.

Damian Williams - Reggie Wayne - From the new The U apparently. This one was easy.

DeMaryius Thomas - Brandon Marshall? - Someone scary talented. Will look better if he goes to an offense with a QB that makes his WRs play up.

Shay Hodge - Jerricho Cotchery - Good feeling about this guy. Solid WR.

Dan Williams - Jason Ferguson - Just a solid NT. Not much else to say.

Linval Joseph - Anthony Montgomery - Developmental DT that will entice alot of teams in 2-3 years once he's developed. Montgomery really needs to get traded to the Jets during this whole RFA non-sense.

Wtf happened to Boo Robinson? I'm not even sure who to compare him to anymore. He might be more Ferguson than Williams, just because Ferguson was a 7th round pick sleeper type.

Mike Neal/Lamarr Houston - Dwan Edwards - Extremely stout player.

Nate Allen - Louis Delmas

Joe Haden - Pre-injury Dunta Robinson

Kyle Wilson - Eric Wright - Doesn't have Wright's character problems, and might be a bit stronger. Good #2 corner.

Arrelious Benn - Bryant Johnson - Just don't buy the hype anymore, which kind of sucks. He's not a bad dude, so he'll stick around in the league like Johnson but just not aggressive enough.

Eric Decker - Joe Jeruvicius - Obviously not the 6'5 230 that Joe J. was, but a vicious possession WR in the same mold.

Golden Tate - Hines Ward - Don't buy that he touches Steve Smith as an athlete, but he's very close to the young Hines Ward.

Earl Thomas - Reggie Nelson - Hopefully he's less of a bust than Nelson has been, but my guess is that he struggles a little early on. Nowadays that tends to get you labeled a bust...Hate how that word gets thrown around in this sport.

Kam Chancellor - Adrian Wilson - Man this guy's a sleeper. Love the whole big safety thing, and he's less stiff than Taylor Mays is. Seriously, get on some Kam Chancellor because he's going to be a player...and not that S to pro LB crap.

Kendrick Lewis - Rashard Johnson - Smart, senior S. Nice player.

Rolando McClain - I like the Dansby comparison.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:14 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
perfect

Quote:
Earl Thomas - Reggie Nelson - Hopefully he's less of a bust than Nelson has been, but my guess is that he struggles a little early on. Nowadays that tends to get you labeled a bust...Hate how that word gets thrown around in this sport.
disagree....thomas has potential at corner and safety....never looked at nelson as being a corner canidate. thomas is one of my first round man crushes, hes a bit young but looks like a stud FS too me, just behind berry as far as raw skill imo. i never liked nelson, please dont let him be nelson lol

Quote:
Keiland Williams - Michael Turner - Not as college productive as Turner, and won't even go as "high" as Turner did (4th), but similar size and running styles. One of my favorite RB sleepers
love it

Quote:
Arrelious Benn - Bryant Johnson - Just don't buy the hype anymore, which kind of sucks. He's not a bad dude, so he'll stick around in the league like Johnson but just not aggressive enough
love it and hate it, i like the comparison of him sticking around while not being great but i compare benn to reggie bush. hes a decent short receiver in the open field and a good, hard runner but would clearly never play full time RB, even though he did well with a limited number of carries at illinois, a reggie bush role would fit benn perfectly. Get some passes here and there, line up in the backfield maybe run some, catch out of the backfield. athletically he compares more to bush than bryant, but i like the comparison either way because he does seem like a "hang around here and there type"
K Train is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:50 AM    (permalink
Pick6TheSaintWay
Rookie

Pick6TheSaintWay hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Pick6TheSaintWay hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
Eric Berry - Darrelle Revis - Shutdown DB. I believe Berry has that upside as a CB, but since there's little to no talk of it I guess there's no way to see if it's true. Alot of good stuff with this kid that makes me buy him becoming a top DB in the league...
I like the comparison between Berry and Revis, but I see Berry compare more favorably to Asomugha. Both were Safeties in college and Berry has the skills to move to CB, like Asomugha. They are both physical players who can run with anyone. Smart and able to play the ball in the air. Not to mention they can lay a hit on someone when needed. Only thing that may alter this is that Asomugha does have about 2 inches on berry. It really all comes down to the team that takes Berry and where they decide to play him.
Pick6TheSaintWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 11:18 AM    (permalink
GoRavens
Veteran

GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eric Berry Is A Safety.
Not A Cornerback.
I've Seen Too May Darrell Revis/champ Bailey Comparisons
He's Not A Cornerback!!!!
Old 02-22-2010, 11:22 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Eric Berry Is A Safety.
Not A Cornerback.
He's completely capable of playing corner and has played there in the past. He could be a cornerback depending on schem!!!ZOMG EXCLAMATION POINT~!!!!

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 12:14 PM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Eric Berry Is A Safety.
Not A Cornerback.
Built like a CB...moves like a CB...covers like a CB...played CB...recruited as a CB...gets INTs like a CB...

IMO he's closer to a CB than he is to a true S...
Old 02-22-2010, 12:41 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't like the Berry-asomugha comparison. One thing that makes Aso so good is he is 6'2 210lbs. WRs can't out muscle Asomugha like other CBs. I get what your saying that about movng from safety to Cb though

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 12:47 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Berry = Woodson? dare i say it?
Old 02-22-2010, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Clarkw267
Rookie

Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
Berry = Woodson? dare i say it?
Just got done posting that on another site..

Berry reminds me of Woodson a lot coming out. Both super athletic, very fluid, physical, and when they get their hands on the ball it's special.
Clarkw267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Clarkw267
Rookie

Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Criticize away guys...just looking to get a feel:

Vince Oghobaase - Ty Warren - Comparing him to Seymour like I once did is kind of disrespectful to Seymour, a HOF. Still, he's got alot of similarities to Seymour's former teammate, though Warren's stock was trending up his senior year.

Keiland Williams - Michael Turner - Not as college productive as Turner, and won't even go as "high" as Turner did (4th), but similar size and running styles. One of my favorite RB sleepers.

Dominique Franks - Young Lito Sheppard - The version before the injuries hit and made him merely passable. Funny that there's a young Lito Sheppard besides the fact that he's 28 going on 29...life.

Rob Gronkowski - John Carlson - Might flash before any other TE in the class if he's healthy.

Mike Iupati - Steve Hutchinson - Best G prospect since Hutch.

Micah Johnson - Curtis Lofton - Figured I'd compare him to the "worst" of the group of thumper young ILB/MLB in the league. Really underrated prospect that could fly up boards if he times better than expected like David Harris did in '07.

Corey Wooton - Chris Canty

Dez Bryant - Andre Johnson - Closest thing to AJ since AJ. Love his attitude as a player, though I'm not sure if he's as high character as AJ away from the football field. Character is what separates Johnson from just about anyone who might be compared to him.

Damian Williams - Reggie Wayne - From the new The U apparently. This one was easy.

DeMaryius Thomas - Brandon Marshall? - Someone scary talented. Will look better if he goes to an offense with a QB that makes his WRs play up.

Shay Hodge - Jerricho Cotchery - Good feeling about this guy. Solid WR.

Dan Williams - Jason Ferguson - Just a solid NT. Not much else to say.

Linval Joseph - Anthony Montgomery - Developmental DT that will entice alot of teams in 2-3 years once he's developed. Montgomery really needs to get traded to the Jets during this whole RFA non-sense.

Wtf happened to Boo Robinson? I'm not even sure who to compare him to anymore. He might be more Ferguson than Williams, just because Ferguson was a 7th round pick sleeper type.

Mike Neal/Lamarr Houston - Dwan Edwards - Extremely stout player.

Joe Haden - Pre-injury Dunta Robinson

Kyle Wilson - Eric Wright - Doesn't have Wright's character problems, and might be a bit stronger. Good #2 corner.

Arrelious Benn - Bryant Johnson - Just don't buy the hype anymore, which kind of sucks. He's not a bad dude, so he'll stick around in the league like Johnson but just not aggressive enough.

Eric Decker - Joe Jeruvicius - Obviously not the 6'5 230 that Joe J. was, but a vicious possession WR in the same mold.

Golden Tate - Hines Ward - Don't buy that he touches Steve Smith as an athlete, but he's very close to the young Hines Ward.

Kam Chancellor - Adrian Wilson - Man this guy's a sleeper. Love the whole big safety thing, and he's less stiff than Taylor Mays is. Seriously, get on some Kam Chancellor because he's going to be a player...and not that S to pro LB crap.

Kendrick Lewis - Rashard Johnson - Smart, senior S. Nice player.

Rolando McClain - I like the Dansby comparison.
Some of these are solid, but some are way off IMO.

K. Williams = Michael Turner??? Not seeing that one at all. I thought Shonn Greene was comparable to Turner coming out, Williams is a completely different type of back.

Allen = Delmas?? Delmas is a heat seeking missle. Allen while a solid Safety. Isn't as aggressive, and is considerably bigger than Delmas.

Chancellor = Adrian Wilson?? No way. Wilson is a freak of nature athlete at Safety. And Chancellor while athletic, isn't anywhere near that.
Clarkw267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Texas Homer
Veteran

Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Built like a CB...moves like a CB...covers like a CB...played CB...recruited as a CB...gets INTs like a CB...

IMO he's closer to a CB than he is to a true S...
Yep, I agree.

He can play safety, but I think his more natural position may be CB.

I think that Berry could be a Pro Bowler at either position though in the NFL.

Last edited by Texas Homer : 02-22-2010 at 06:21 PM.
Texas Homer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll go with a Packer theme....
I agree on the Berry/Woodson comparison. Berry reminds me a lot of Woodson in that he could line up anywhere..outside, nickel, safety...and his ball skills are really similar. As well both play the run exceptionally well. Woodson is a little taller but other then that they have a very similar set of skills.

And we've all heard the Suh/ Reggie White comparisons. And I think they're fair. Suh isn't quite the animal Reggie was (4.6 40 at 300 lbs....my God), but his upper body strength is comparable to Reggies...which was also ridiculous. Suh has a comparable bullrush, lateral movement, ability to passrush from the interior and outside, and outstanding tackling skills that all compare favourable to Reggie.

As well I've recently been watching some more of Jared Odrick, and he kind of reminds me of Cullen Jenkins. Great fit as a 3-4 end as well as a good passrusher. Odrick is good but not great against the run, and I feel Jenkins is much better at this point, but Jenkins main use is to be let loose as the NT takes on the blockers...something that Odrick is projected to be utilized as if he were in the 34.

One comparison with a Packer I don't like is Clausen to Rodgers. I thought Matt Ryan compared favourably with Rodgers when coming out, but Clausen I don't see that. I see Clausen as maybe more of a Palmer? I dunno.... both had ideal size, both of their major pro's was their experience and thriving in a pro style offense. Palmer had a better arm coming out though and I don't believe he had any questions about his character.... I'm still working on a Clausen comparison but I don't see the Rodgers one. QB's are pretty hard to compare...

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 06:56 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

clausen is definitely in the rogers/cutler/farve/roethlisberger group with the "gunslinger mentality" that gets beat to death. Unlike Quinn who was in the brady/manning/manning/brees group as a polished pocket passer by-the-book guys.

i dont see clausen as the wco player alot make him out to be, but i do see shanahan taking him anyway considering he just drafted cutler who didnt really fit that system in denver. plus snyder has already made it known he loves clausen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
Old 02-22-2010, 11:32 PM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkw267 View Post
Just got done posting that on another site..

Berry reminds me of Woodson a lot coming out. Both super athletic, very fluid, physical, and when they get their hands on the ball it's special.
Yea, I was thinking the same thing while making the Revis one. One or the other, he's got the upside of a shutdown DB.

Also, I like the Delmas/Allen one. They're almost clones of each other. I think he's the 3rd safety off the board.
Old 02-22-2010, 11:34 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

i like the delmas/allen one, i love both players but they are quite different. delmas is like a bullet, allen is not nearly as aggressive imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
Old 02-24-2010, 01:17 AM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Major Wright-Ryan Clark
Riley Cooper-Miles Austin
Darrel Stuckey-Mike Brown

Idk about the last one but what about the first 2?
Old 02-24-2010, 02:49 AM    (permalink
ToldLikeItIs
Pro Bowler

ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jason Pierre-Paul =

Jason Taylor
ToldLikeItIs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 03:34 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Riley Cooper and Miles Austin one.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 09:40 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ryan Matthews and Ryan Grant are essentially the same person.

Ryan Grant:

6'1", 222 lbs, 4.43 forty

Ryan Matthews:

6'0", 218 lbs, 4.45 forty

They look alike, they're physically alike, they play alike, they even have the same first name. Read what NFL.com has to say about (guess who)
Quote:
He is a good sized running back that runs hard and shows a good burst through the hole. He is a one cut runner that does not waste a lot of time dancing around in the backfield. Once he gets past the first level he could use a bit more elusiveness in space as he has some straight line to him. He tends to run a bit erect but does show upper body strength to stiff arm his way out of a tackle as well as balance on contact to stay on his feet and fight for extra yards. He has struggled to stay healthy as he has missed time in each season at college.
Ryan Matthews, but if you wrote the same thing under Ryan Grants name no one would blink an eye about any one of those analysis points.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Last edited by umphrey : 02-28-2010 at 09:50 PM.
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 09:48 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

really really really like that one. I can see it very well, the way they run, their good/decent athleticism, their durability problems, they match well

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 04:39 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't done any prospect comparisons yet for the 2010 draft, so here's my best shot at it. My Top 5 at each position. Let me know what you guys think! Here's only offense for now.

Quarterbacks:

1. Sam Bradford - Tom Brady
2. Jimmy Clausen - Aaron Rodgers
3. Colt McCoy - Drew Brees
4. Tony Pike - Joe Flacco
5. Jevan Snead - Jay Cutler

Running Backs:

1. C.J. Spiller - Jamaal Charles
2. LeGarrette Blount - Jonathan Stewart
3. Ryan Mathews - Ryan Grant
4. Jonathan Dwyer - Willis McGahee
5. Jahvid Best - Justin Forsett

Wide Receivers:

1. Dez Bryant - Andre Johnson
2. Demaryius Thomas - Calvin Johnson
3. Arrelious Benn - Anquan Boldin
4. Golden Tate - Steve Smith (Car.)
5. Damian Williams - Reggie Wayne

Tight Ends:

1. Jermaine Gresham - Visanthe Shiancoe
2. Rob Gronkowski - Zach Miller (Oak.)
3. Jimmy Graham - Martellus Bennett
4. Dennis Pitta - Owen Daniels
5. Dorin Dickerson - Dustin Keller

Offensive Tackles:

1. Russell Okung - D'Brickashaw Ferguson
2. Trent Williams - Jammal Brown
3. Bryan Bulaga - Joe Staley
4. Anthony Davis - Flozell Adams
5. Bruce Campbell - Tony Ugoh

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote