Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football > Recruiting

Recruiting Discuss High School Recruiting

Old 10-10-2009, 08:00 AM    (permalink
AkiliSmith
Veteran

AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
oh the decline of the values of the law enforcement. but seriously arent you a bit old to say how old you almost are with your actual age.
Oh sorry sir when is the cut off of age when you can stop saying almost? I didn't realize there was a cut off but I'll make sure I follow it for now on so the internetz police don't come get me.

How is it a decline in values for me to state fact?
AkiliSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 08:29 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkiliSmith View Post
Oh sorry sir when is the cut off of age when you can stop saying almost? I didn't realize there was a cut off but I'll make sure I follow it for now on so the internetz police don't come get me.

How is it a decline in values for me to state fact?
i was making a joke

Saints 2014 draft

1st: Jason Verrett
2nd: Donte Moncrief
3rd: Jimmy Ward
4th: JaWuan James
5th: Dri Archer
6th: Gabe Ikard
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 08:52 AM    (permalink
AkiliSmith
Veteran

AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i was making a joke
Oh my bad......
AkiliSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 09:00 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkiliSmith View Post
Oh my bad......
you know I want my rep back right?

Saints 2014 draft

1st: Jason Verrett
2nd: Donte Moncrief
3rd: Jimmy Ward
4th: JaWuan James
5th: Dri Archer
6th: Gabe Ikard
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 09:03 AM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
you know I want my rep back right?
thats all that matters

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 05:11 AM    (permalink
freeupfreeney
Rookie

freeupfreeney wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.freeupfreeney wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.freeupfreeney wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.freeupfreeney wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.freeupfreeney wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.freeupfreeney wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.freeupfreeney wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.freeupfreeney wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.freeupfreeney wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.freeupfreeney wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.freeupfreeney wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jericho@SC View Post
You guys must not know about the Black Mamba. DeAnthony Thomas from Crenshaw runs a 10.6 already as a Junior and will probably be the fastest RB from California.

Here's a highlight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMbhjzAWQuA

He and Aaron Green will contend for the top spot and overall #1. SC has a good shot at both of them.

As for Miller, I like his film. He does have good running ability and has a quicker release than Pryor. I definitely need to see more film of him passing, and in better quality. It's hard to see if his passes have that much zip or accuracy to then, and his mechanics I won't judge until I see them closer.
I went to crenshaw high, they gets not love, Coach Garret can be a douce sometimes. The only guy drafted from thier is Brandon Meabane and Antoine Applewhite on from the practice squad who was one of my best friends
freeupfreeney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:17 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

got kind of a hitch in his throw similiar to VY's.

Russell Sheppard type player maybe?
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 03:03 AM    (permalink
Da Big Harv
Rookie

Da Big Harv is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da Big Harv is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da Big Harv is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da Big Harv is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da Big Harv is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da Big Harv is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da Big Harv is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da Big Harv is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da Big Harv is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da Big Harv is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da Big Harv is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#1 prospect James Wilder Jr or Christian Lemay or Christian Westerman
Old 02-23-2010, 12:09 PM    (permalink
gstock05
Veteran

gstock05 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Christian Lemay was pretty good from the highlights I saw, but I'd definitely say Miller has the higher upside.
gstock05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Gchu83
Rookie

Gchu83 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Gchu83 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jericho@SC View Post
You guys must not know about the Black Mamba. DeAnthony Thomas from Crenshaw runs a 10.6 already as a Junior and will probably be the fastest RB from California.

Here's a highlight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMbhjzAWQuA

He and Aaron Green will contend for the top spot and overall #1. SC has a good shot at both of them.

As for Miller, I like his film. He does have good running ability and has a quicker release than Pryor. I definitely need to see more film of him passing, and in better quality. It's hard to see if his passes have that much zip or accuracy to then, and his mechanics I won't judge until I see them closer.
Green may not even be the best prospect in Texas. Malcolm Brown is an absolute stud. Most are saying he's the 2nd best RB prospect out of Texas since AP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TFe68uBDXU
Gchu83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 02:37 PM    (permalink
George Lippard
Rookie

George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure how or why grown men can be so obsessed with teenage amateur athletes.

_______

Is that kid looking at Ohio State or what?
George Lippard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 02:41 PM    (permalink
cdub11
Veteran

cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gchu83 View Post
Green may not even be the best prospect in Texas. Malcolm Brown is an absolute stud. Most are saying he's the 2nd best RB prospect out of Texas since AP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TFe68uBDXU
Completely agree Brown >>>>>>> Green
cdub11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 03:18 PM    (permalink
GoRavens
Veteran

GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
arent you a bit old to say how old you almost are with your actual age.
-_____- LOL
Old 02-23-2010, 04:58 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Lippard View Post
Not sure how or why grown men can be so obsessed with teenage amateur athletes.

_______

Is that kid looking at Ohio State or what?
Yeah, we're obsessed. You're so much cooler for not following recruiting, it's unfathomable.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 11:22 PM    (permalink
George Lippard
Rookie

George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Yeah, we're obsessed. You're so much cooler for not following recruiting, it's unfathomable.
The first step is admitting you have a problem.

You're good so far. ;)

Last edited by George Lippard : 02-23-2010 at 11:31 PM.
George Lippard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 07:20 PM    (permalink
LetsGoGiants!
Rookie

LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.

What do you guys think of Cole Stoudt?

I watched this little highlight clip and he looked pretty good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gfXuGk_bVU

Thanks to Bonekrusher for the sweet sig.

NY Giants Super Bowl XLII Champs!
LetsGoGiants! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 07:21 PM    (permalink
LetsGoGiants!
Rookie

LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.

Also Jeff Driskel. I haven't seen any highlight videos. But he's been getting offers from high caliber schools.

Old 03-07-2010, 07:25 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsGoGiants! View Post
What do you guys think of Cole Stoudt?

I watched this little highlight clip and he looked pretty good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gfXuGk_bVU
Stoudt got hurt which is why he doesn't have a ton of early offers yet. 2nd or 3rd best QB in Ohio this year, but any other year he'd be the top instate QB. Cardale Jones from Glenville has a higher upside but Stoudt is no slouch himself and might be better right now. His older brother Zach plays for Louisville.
Old 03-07-2010, 07:29 PM    (permalink
LetsGoGiants!
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Stoudt got hurt which is why he doesn't have a ton of early offers yet. 2nd or 3rd best QB in Ohio this year, but any other year he'd be the top instate QB. Cardale Jones from Glenville has a higher upside but Stoudt is no slouch himself and might be better right now. His older brother Zach plays for Louisville.
Oh, thanks for the update. Do you know what sort of injury he was dealing with?

I liked how he throws and scrambles as well and was hoping to see more of him later on in the next level.

Old 03-07-2010, 08:22 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFLO View Post
I like Miller as the best quarterback, but not the best prospect overall.

I really haven't narrowed it down to #1 but my top three are Aaron Green, Ray Drew and George Farmer.
Aaron Green is way overrated. Malcolm Brown is a far superior back. He can do it all.

I like Cyrus Kouandjio, James Wilder. Jr. and Christian Westerman right now.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 11:03 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh, thanks for the update. Do you know what sort of injury he was dealing with?

I liked how he throws and scrambles as well and was hoping to see more of him later on in the next level.
he had a broken leg I believe.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:04 AM    (permalink
LetsGoGiants!
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
he had a broken leg I believe.
Thanks for the updates. I hope he recovers well.

Old 03-08-2010, 01:38 PM    (permalink
gstock05
Veteran

gstock05 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Thanks for the updates. I hope he recovers well.
His dad was also a quarterback in college I believe (and maybe even pro, but can't remember off the top of my head).

As it's been said, Stoudt picked the wrong year to be a quarterback. I can't remember a quarterback class this strong in a long long time. There is a LOT of talent, and not even all of it is known all too well. Jerard Randall is ranked #5 in the state of Florida alone, but his highlights are pretty sick, and his ability is off the charts. I would say the top 3 quarterbacks in Ohio can each be top 12 talents in most years, but stoudt and perhaps jones may drop a bit due to the high volume of talented quarterbacks.
gstock05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 09:02 PM    (permalink
LetsGoGiants!
Rookie

Sorry, I just have one more question for someone who could shed some light on it. All the players here have completed their senior year this past fall or their junior?

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...ings/rank-2602

Old 03-09-2010, 09:31 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

they are juniors and have one more year of high school football before they sign their letters of intent. Guys like Seantrel Henderson and those who just signed with schools last month graduate this year and play college ball this fall.