Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Diego Chargers Team Forum

San Diego Chargers Team Forum Discuss the Bolts

Old 02-26-2010, 01:07 PM    (permalink
raiderchampion3
Rookie

raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3
Default The San Diego Chargers Will Falter in 2010.

The San Diego Chargers are a team that has their window close to shut if already not shut for a lombardi trophy. They have no running game and a QB that chokes under pressure. on Defense they have a weak secondary with an aging defensive line. I think teams like the Raiders, Chiefs and Broncos has to be licking their chops next season with the Chargers possibly not even making the playoffs.

Last edited by CC.SD : 02-27-2010 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Leaving upon for hilarity's sake
raiderchampion3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Funny guy.
Old 02-26-2010, 01:21 PM    (permalink
raiderchampion3
Rookie

raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3

What's so funny about that?
Old 02-26-2010, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know maybe the fact that SD is by far the best team in the AFC West?
Old 02-26-2010, 01:25 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

By falter do you mean only win 10 games?
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:25 PM    (permalink
raiderchampion3
Rookie

I think in the line of 8 to 9 maybe 10 wins.
Old 02-26-2010, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderchampion3 View Post
I think in the line of 8 to 9 maybe 10 wins.
So you think a team other then SD is going to win more then 10 games to win the west?
Old 02-26-2010, 01:28 PM    (permalink
raiderchampion3
Rookie

I think 9 will likely get it done?
Old 02-26-2010, 01:29 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well they are going to get at least 4 wins in division.
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 02-26-2010, 01:30 PM    (permalink
raiderchampion3
Rookie

Who are those teams?
Old 02-26-2010, 01:32 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

they play oakland two times, kc two times denver two times. I think they win 4 of those 6 games. most likely sweeping kc again :(
Quote:
Old 02-26-2010, 01:33 PM    (permalink
raiderchampion3
Rookie

You make a good point but sooner or later those teams will improve and I think it will be sooner rather than later.
Old 02-27-2010, 01:22 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As long as Al Davis supports Jamarcus Russell, Oakland will not improve. IMO KC is one more year away from being a serious player in the division. Denver will undoubtedly shoot out to a big division lead, getting all of our pessimistic fans excited, but then blow it. Such is the AFC West. Rivers doesn't need a running game or defense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 01:34 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As much as it pains me to say it, Rivers is one of the best QBs in the NFL right now. I SERIOUSLY doubt anyone else contends for the division this year.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 02:50 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

who is this silly person, lolicups. If you didnt notice Rivers has been playing with no run game and a decent and by decent i mean not very good defense. Nothing and we still had a great season last season. It's easy to draft a solid RB now and days, with our pass happy offense all we really need is a RB that can run inbetween the tackles and get some yards. Our defense played pretty well even with all the injuries we had, our D-line looked doomed with jwill out for the season but with the rotation we had we had a solid year from them. Merriman coming back from a injury that usually takes a few years to get over the injury still played pretty well, him taking on double teams helped a lot. Not to mention English rotating in makes our LB core even better. With the right draft picks I think we will still be the top team in the AFC west, even if we don't the up and coming teams in the AFC west imo still has a few years to be contenders in this division, excluding Oakland cause I mean come on, its Oakland.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 09:43 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow some decent conversation actually emerging from this thread. Come on back and face reality raiderchamp.

I have also stated that I am high on the Chiefs next year as well, am completely on the Charles bandwagon and also pretty sure Berry will slip to them.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 10:18 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That picture is amazing.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:46 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ROFL, just saw the pic. Great job CC.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-27-2010, 07:08 PM    (permalink
raiderchampion3
Rookie

CC SD you just might be a Chiefs fan , then!
Old 02-27-2010, 07:09 PM    (permalink
raiderchampion3
Rookie

BANTX wasn't Oakland in a super bowl this decade and by the way when was the last time the Chargers were in the super bowl and how many super bowls have they won ,let me think 0!
Old 02-28-2010, 12:00 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
BANTX wasn't Oakland in a super bowl this decade and by the way when was the last time the Chargers were in the super bowl and how many super bowls have they won ,let me think 0!
Stop living in the past, in all your post you seem to be talking nothing about raiders past. Why not compare your current raiders to our current Chargers, raiders has been at the bottom for a long time and won't be on the up and coming for a long time now.

Chargers > raiders

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 04:07 PM    (permalink
raiderchampion3
Rookie

The Chargers window has closed!
Old 02-28-2010, 07:28 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No it hasn't.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 07:30 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
The Chargers window has closed!
The Raiders window was never open.
Old 02-28-2010, 08:03 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
The Raiders window was never open.
Winner, winner...

Quote:
Quote: