Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 02-28-2010, 01:08 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok everyone, the auction is set for 8pm Eastern Time TONIGHT!!

Please try to show up 10 minutes or so early. Adjust your value boards accordingly. Make sure you are aware of all the rules and settings before you pick.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 04:14 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been studying ALL DAY. Be warned.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 04:25 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've never studied for a fantasy draft in my life.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 04:30 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should be interesting with two Twins fans, two Tigers fans, an Indians fan, Orioles fan, Rangers fan, Yankees fan, and two National league fans.

Old 02-28-2010, 04:42 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I've never studied for a fantasy draft in my life.
Can tell.

I study until I figure out my strategy.... I don't study player by player or anything like that.
Old 02-28-2010, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Can tell.

I study until I figure out my strategy.... I don't study player by player or anything like that.
HEY I lead the war league until Vincent Jackson fell asleep and I was left with no running backs.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-28-2010, 04:58 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
HEY I lead the war league until Vincent Jackson fell asleep and I was left with no running backs.
Don't you mean until you traded me Fred Jackson for Steve Slaton... that single move carried me to the Championship.

Couldn't have done it without you, so Gracias senorita. :D
Old 02-28-2010, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Don't you mean until you traded me Fred Jackson for Steve Slaton... that single move carried me to the Championship.

Couldn't have done it without you, so Gracias senorita. :D
D, I never had Fred Jackson or Steve Slaton.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-28-2010, 05:05 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
D, I never had Fred Jackson or Steve Slaton.
I STILL always confuse you with Peefs. :D
Old 02-28-2010, 05:10 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
I study until I figure out my strategy.....
i.e.: Man-crush

Old 02-28-2010, 05:11 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Should be interesting with two Twins fans, two Tigers fans, an Indians fan, Orioles fan, Rangers fan, Yankees fan, and two National league fans.
The only disadvantage I can see me having is being unfamiliar with RP other than closers.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Can I still bid on Kiko Calero despite being teamless?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-28-2010, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I'm a Royals fan. Podsednik and DeJesus are MINE!
Old 02-28-2010, 05:14 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I'm a Royals fan. Podsednik and DeJesus are MINE!
I'm bidding like hell on Billy Butler.
Old 02-28-2010, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm bidding like hell on Billy Butler.
I only want the good KC Royals . . .
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

OK... So predictions on who will not show up???
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Can I still bid on Kiko Calero despite being teamless?
If you think he's going to be on an AL 25 man roster by the deadline, I dont see why not.

Old 02-28-2010, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
D-Unit ...
Old 02-28-2010, 05:19 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
If you think he's going to be on an AL 25 man roster by the deadline, I dont see why not.
I think you won't show up. yo either. no offense. ccb, djp and scotty may not show either. hchu will show up late.
Old 02-28-2010, 05:20 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Scotty.

I don't think tjustein will show either, D. But, tjsunstein will be there upping the bid on every player.

Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I think you won't show up. yo either. no offense. ccb, djp and scotty may not show either. hchu will show up late.
If no one shows, then I am bailing on the league, haha.
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

TJ is an asshole.

RIP TheManInBlack
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I'm here and ready.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 05:21 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
If no one shows, then I am bailing on the league, haha.
You have always been good at setting up a cop out excuse.
Old 02-28-2010, 05:22 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I'm here and ready.
It's okay Yo, I'm always a champion for you.

RIP TheManInBlack