Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 02-28-2010, 04:22 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I think you won't show up. yo either. no offense. ccb, djp and scotty may not show either. hchu will show up late.
You underestimate me or confuse me for someone else. Either way, I'll be one of the firsts in the draft.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You have always been good at setting up a cop out excuse.
Yeah, like that one time when .................
Old 02-28-2010, 04:23 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
TJ is an asshole.
I get that sometimes.

Old 02-28-2010, 04:32 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes, Brodeur.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 04:32 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is one player I am going to draft no matter how expensive it gets. If anyone dares find out who, try me.

Old 02-28-2010, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
There is one player I am going to draft no matter how expensive it gets. If anyone dares find out who, try me.
Andy Marte?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 04:35 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No better way to make sure people are there then to call them out before hand. ;)
D-Unit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 04:35 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There are 2 players like that for me.
Old 02-28-2010, 04:37 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
No better way to make sure people are there then to call them out before hand. ;)
I was going to be there no matter what. You have zero influence on me lol.

Old 02-28-2010, 04:37 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Andy Marte?

Old 02-28-2010, 04:38 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Will you tell us when he is 'bought'?

Old 02-28-2010, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm bidding 200 on Pujols.
Old 02-28-2010, 04:44 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Can't wait to get Halladay to anchor my staff.

Old 02-28-2010, 04:46 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Will you tell us when he is 'bought'?
Mine are Miguel Cabrera and Ian Kinsler. Get your pockets ready.
Old 02-28-2010, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Mine are Miguel Cabrera and Ian Kinsler. Get your pockets ready.
Enjoy Captain Drunk.
Old 02-28-2010, 05:09 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what the ****? why's everyone think I wont show :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 05:16 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
what the ****? why's everyone think I wont show :(
Same reason they thought I wouldn't. We were going to be too busy blowing loads over Zach Parise.

Old 02-28-2010, 05:27 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think you won't show up. yo either. no offense. ccb, djp and scotty may not show either. hchu will show up late.
?? Have I ever missed a live draft? C'mon guy.
Old 02-28-2010, 05:33 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
?? Have I ever missed a live draft? C'mon guy.
*spanks butt* :D
Old 02-28-2010, 05:57 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

How do we handle minor leaguers who are IN the ESPN system? Do they take one of our 3/4 minor league spots?
Old 02-28-2010, 06:02 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

I'm the FIRST one in the Draft Room!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Old 02-28-2010, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
How do we handle minor leaguers who are IN the ESPN system? Do they take one of our 3/4 minor league spots?
He's said a million times. Guys have to make an AL 25 man roster to be kept after the rosters are set. So no, you don't get to hang onto him.

In other words, don't draft prospects.
Old 02-28-2010, 06:03 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

No.

You cannot draft a minor league player in this auction. If you do, they have to make the 25 man roster or you will be forced to drop them prior to teh minor league draft.

Old 02-28-2010, 06:10 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
No.

You cannot draft a minor league player in this auction. If you do, they have to make the 25 man roster or you will be forced to drop them prior to teh minor league draft.
So we have to gamble? What if they do make it...

In-ter-es-TING!
Old 02-28-2010, 06:15 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Exactly. If you want to spend, say, 4 dollars, on the chance that Carlos Santana makes the opening roster, by all means.