Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-23-2010, 03:42 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
Best runner??? I didnt know Chris Johnson was a Viking??? See, you do learn something new everyday.
Did that offend you or something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner
Doubtful that he'd command more than Taylor is currently making. Taylor averages about $3 mill per season for you guys, which is ****** expensive for a backup runningback to the league's second best runner who some might still consider first depending on what style of runningback you want.

There. Fixed it for you.

Last edited by yourfavestoner : 02-23-2010 at 03:45 PM.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 03:45 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Did that offend you or something?
sheesh . . . probably be really pissed to hear SJax is the best RB in the league.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 03:47 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
sheesh . . . probably be really pissed to hear SJax is the best RB in the league.
Best RB??? I didnt know Chris Johnson was SJax??? See, you do learn something new everyday.
Old 02-23-2010, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Best RB??? I didnt know Cedric Benson was SJax??? See, you do learn something new everyday.
You made a mistake, I fixed it for you. See, you do learn something new everyday.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 03:54 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Best RB??? I didnt know Chris Johnson was SJax??? See, you do learn something new everyday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
You made a mistake, I fixed it for you. See, you do learn something new everyday.
IDK . . . I honestly don't feel like I've learned a damn thing.

:D

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 03:54 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Westbrook was a Giant killer though, so I'm not sad to see him go. As much as I like McCoy, he's no Westbrook.
id be willing to bet he put up higher stats against the redskins than giants. he dominated us.
Old 02-23-2010, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
On a side note: Is there anyone who doesn't want Blount in round 4? lol
I don't! Someone recently had him in a mock to the Dolphins in the 4th round and us Dolphins fans complained so we may be the only fanbase that doesn't want him :-P

but on topic, its sad to see him go but I'm not really surprised, I think they'll be fine though whether they sign someone in FA or draft someone in the middle rounds. End of an era, anyone think this improves the chances of McNabb getting moved and the Eagles enter full on rebuilding mode?

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 04:04 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
im thinking he could land minnesota....he would play in childress's system which he knows, he would have a light work load with peterson, he has always been a good blocker and receiver and they are probably gonna need someone to fill taylors role because taylor is in the prime of his career, westbrook is not

plus he wants to play for a contender
id lol if minne picked up westy and traded for mcnabb and made a super bowl run.
Old 02-23-2010, 04:08 PM    (permalink
GoodellFTL
Rookie

GoodellFTL is a cocksman.GoodellFTL is a cocksman.GoodellFTL is a cocksman.

Westbrook is old and has had concussion problems the past few years. With that being said, I wasn't expecting the Eagles to release him.
GoodellFTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
I don't! Someone recently had him in a mock to the Dolphins in the 4th round and us Dolphins fans complained so we may be the only fanbase that doesn't want him :-P

but on topic, its sad to see him go but I'm not really surprised, I think they'll be fine though whether they sign someone in FA or draft someone in the middle rounds. End of an era, anyone think this improves the chances of McNabb getting moved and the Eagles enter full on rebuilding mode?
As a Bengals fan I don't want to give up any of our RB's right now for Blount. I mean I obviously think Blount has talent and potential, but for some unknown reason Marvin has so rarely kept 4 half backs on the roster (this year being one of those rare occasions and I think it was just us capitalizing on a situation where a veteran was available [L.J.] and our starter was already hurt [Benson]).
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 04:58 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
On a side note: Is there anyone who doesn't want Blount in round 4? lol
It's really interesting when the guy everyone wants their team to draft with the first pick on day 2 (or whatever) doesn't even get drafted. It's surprising how often that happens.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 04:59 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I expect the Eagles to go for Blout in the 4th or Gerhart in the second. Maybe they can trade McNabb to the Vikes and grab another second rounder for Gerhart.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 05:00 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
id be willing to bet he put up higher stats against the redskins than giants. he dominated us.
thats because the giants are much better than the skins

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:21 PM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I understand he is getting up there in age an has had several injuries. I also knew his time was coming up in Philadelphia. However, as a fan, I wanted to see him finish his career in Green. First Dawkins, Tra Thomas, Westy, and anytime soon Mc5. Im upset beyond words.
frubulubu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Westbrook has no plans to retire
Old 02-27-2010, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ravens are interested in Westbrook
Old 02-27-2010, 03:36 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, thank the lord. Although theres no real reason to believe hes anywhere near what he was maybe 3 years ago when he was a prolific threat that had Barry Sanders (poor man's of course) type highlights, slipping out of tackles like he was greased, he was a great player.

One thing that puzzled me is that he always seemed to have the flu or some illness, and would miss games alot due to this reoccuring problem, which leads me to believe that the team or he was covering up minor concussions with that.

I could really see him going to the Rams, as they would probably like to help whoever is at quarterback immediately, and steven jackson cannot take the beating (although he can sure dish it out) that he did last season carrying the team on his back.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 05:19 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so the ravens will then have...rice mcgahee and westbrook with a bit of mcclain, talk about a committee
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 05:38 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I bet Tim Tebow goes down as the best player at every position at NFL history and cures the world of AIDS at the same time.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
I bet Jordy Nelson goes down as the best player at every position at NFL history and cures the world of AIDS at the same time.
Fixed it for you.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:20 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
Fixed it for you.
Jordy however cannot return kicks for ****. But my guess would be he tries to get as close to his goalline so Rodgers can throw him madden-esque TDZZZZZ.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
Jordy however cannot return kicks for ****. But my guess would be he tries to get as close to his goalline so Rodgers can throw him madden-esque TDZZZZZ.
kickoffs are JordyZZZ's kryptonite.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:47 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

interesting article where westbrook says it would be a dream to play in washington, more specifically to play with his brother in washington...if his brother isnt cut after his recent drunk driving stint...

if the skins decided to part with portis for $$ reasons, i sure wouldnt be opposed to a westbrook/rookie combo. but, shanahan has said that portis will be on the roster in 10/11. you never know though when your talking that kinda money.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/sp...-85591152.html
Old 03-01-2010, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He also grew up in the DC area. Would make a lot of sense but it would suck to see him play for a division rival.