Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-01-2010, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Wally03
Rookie

Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Wally03 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
NL East:

1) Philly
2) Florida
3) New York
4) Washington

NL Central:

1) St Louis
2) Chicago
3) Cincinati
4) Pittsburgh
5) Milwaukee
6) Houston

NL West:

1) Dodgers
2) Colorado
3) Arizona
4) San Fran
5) San Diego

Wild Card: Chicago

AL East:

1) Yankees
2) Boston
3) Tampa Bay
4) Baltimore
5) Toronto

AL Central:

1) Minnesota
2) Chicago White Sox
3) Detroit
4) Cleveland
5) Kansas City

AL West:

1) Seattle
2) Angels
3) Rangers
4) A's

Wild Card: Boston

My sleeper for the AL is Chicago. My sleeper for the NL is Arizona.

NL Cy Young: Roy Halladay
AL Cy Young: Felix Hernandez

NL MVP: Albert Pujols
AL MVP: Joe Maur

AL ROY: Austin Jackson
NL ROY: Jason Heyward
Simple oversight I'm sure, but you left out Atlanta in the NL East.
Wally03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally03 View Post
Simple oversight I'm sure, but you left out Atlanta in the NL East.
Yeah I left out a lot of teams. My fault.
Old 03-01-2010, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post

AL MVP: Joe Maur
I bet this Joe Maur guy isn't nearly as good as Joe Mauer. Is he a reliever?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I bet this Joe Maur guy isn't nearly as good as Joe Mauer. Is he a reliever?
I guess that's what I get for not proof reading and typing too fast.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A-Rod looks a whole lot less bulky. I wonder if it effects his power.

Last edited by Jughead10 : 03-01-2010 at 09:28 PM.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boo I wanted to start this. I thought we had an agreement on Calero signing.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No more HGH for A-Rod?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-01-2010, 09:42 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The power of a vegetarian diet!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:49 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hooray for another 162 games of mediocrity to below-mediocrity!

At least I have him to look forward to in June as well as this future stud:

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:54 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Boo I wanted to start this. I thought we had an agreement on Calero signing.
People don't listen to us GF.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-01-2010, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
People don't listen to us GF.
It's a shame. We are some of the godfathers of this thread. Anyway how do you think the White Sox are going to do this year? I'm in love with Beckham.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-01-2010, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
It's a shame. We are some of the godfathers of this thread. Anyway how do you think the White Sox are going to do this year? I'm in love with Beckham.
2nd or 3rd probably. They have a good rotation but their lineup is a pretty ugly mess. Just looking at that outfield mess has me happy.

They could prove me wrong if they have Tyler Flowers take over for mega douche though.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-01-2010, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
2nd or 3rd probably. They have a good rotation but their lineup is a pretty ugly mess. Just looking at that outfield mess has me happy.

They could prove me wrong if they have Tyler Flowers take over for mega douche though.
Agree on everything there. I don't know how their IF or OF sets up though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-01-2010, 10:05 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AL Champ: Yankees.
NL Champ: Brewers.
MLB Champ: Yankees the 28.

AL Cy Young: Zack Greinke, Royals.
NL Cy Young: Matt Cain, Giants. Yup! suck it up, Timmy.

AL MVP: Alex Rodriguez, Yankees. As long as Kate stays with him.
NL MVP: Albert Pujols, Cardinals.

AL ROTY: Tenner Schpepper, Texas. I'm sick of Latino crap, already.
NL ROTY: Jason Heyward, Braves.
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:06 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotoJets007 View Post

This made me Lulz.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:

There are so many things wrong with this. So many.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-01-2010, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:

So if Montero wins? Also, Brewers don't have the pitching.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-01-2010, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Is Beckham going to really play 2B this year?
Old 03-01-2010, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Is Beckham going to really play 2B this year?
I have no idea, which is why I asked Brodeur. They have Teahen, Beckham, and Ramirez to play 3 positions. I don't think Guillen even knows how it's going to shake out right now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-01-2010, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
I have no idea, which is why I asked Brodeur. They have Teahen, Beckham, and Ramirez to play 3 positions. I don't think Guillen even knows how it's going to shake out right now.
I think Teahen at 3B, Ramirez at SS, and Beckham at 2B. I read that somewhere I think. I could be wrong.
Old 03-01-2010, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
I would go with Ramirez in center, Teahen at 3rd, Nix at 2nd, and Beckham at short but that's just me.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-01-2010, 10:32 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who is Tanner Schepper and does he really have a chance to make an impact this season?
gpngc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
I would go with Ramirez in center, Teahen at 3rd, Nix at 2nd, and Beckham at short but that's just me.
That's the smart thing to do but they have Pierre, Jones, and Rios to play at Cf and RF. I'm still shocked Kenny Williams won a WS.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-01-2010, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Who is Tanner Schepper and does he really have a chance to make an impact this season?
Future arm injury of the Rangers that has a tiny chance of pitching in the majors this year and will absolutely not win Rookie of the year. I would bet GF's life on it and I like that guy.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-01-2010, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I was being sarcastic by the way.

sig by BoneKrusher