Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Oakland Raiders Team Forum

Oakland Raiders Team Forum Discuss the Raiders

Old 02-26-2010, 09:39 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Bruce Campbell Has Already talked to the Raiders

Quote:
What teams have you talked to?

Letís see, I talked to the Rams, the Raiders, Seahawks, Texans, just a
few more. Colts. I really canít remember, honestly.
http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/spor..._campbell.html

:(

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 09:53 AM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oh yeah. Bruce Campbell is gonna be really high on Al's draft board.

Bruce Campbell, JPP or Joe Haden... one of those guys will be a Raider.
Old 02-27-2010, 10:06 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's a two-horse race between Campbell and JPP.

Campbell ran a best time of 4.78 unofficially .

Next, JPP, you're up.

This is fun. 50 million dollars on the line to become the reach of this year's draft. Okay, I concede that JPP is no longer a reach anymore.

Campbell's time is unheard at the position and easily the most impressive since they started recording these times. I don't know if JPP can do it, as ludicrous as that is.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Raidernexx
Rookie

Raidernexx hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Yeah, but looking good at the combine is a lot different than looking good in the game. That said, I'll be happy to see us draft for either line.

OT for offense and DT for Defense.

A bright spot in last year's draft!
Raidernexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:35 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No disrespect, but i really feel sorry for you guys. If any one of you were gm's id bet you could turn this team around. Campbell, as Charlie Casserly has said, did not look good technique-wise, a little stiff, and with the way he's built i really dont like how high his center of mass is.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Raidernexx
Rookie

Raidernexx hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Yeah, we've been pretty pitiful as of the last 6 or so years.

It seems like we'll take a step in the right direction (benching Russell midseason), only to have Gradkowski get injured due to our woeful Offensive Line play. Re-enter Russell, exit good feelings and hope!

Now, with the Offseason here, I'm fearful that Al Davis will find a way to start this next season with Russell at the helm again until it's far too late.

Most of the team had given up by the time they managed to pull Russell's non-chalant tail from the field.

Gradkowski may not be the "long-term" resolution, but at least he gives us something to build on during the season.

Russell's tendency to fumble, take sacks and completely miss wide open targets doesn't allow our Offense to stay on the field long enough to make any real player assessments.

How the heck do we know where to focus on when most of the Offense is off the field in about 2 minutes or less?

Nexx

A bright spot in last year's draft!
Raidernexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 02:14 AM    (permalink
Dark Knight01
Rookie

Dark Knight01 Dark Knight01 Dark Knight01 Dark Knight01

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIN1984 View Post
oh yeah. Bruce Campbell is gonna be really high on Al's draft board.

Bruce Campbell, JPP or Joe Haden... one of those guys will be a Raider.

I would rather have Davis or Williams ahead of Campbell.

Then again....the looney old man Al loves his HWS boom or bust types and the pick will most likely be between Campbell or JPP.

Haden should be out of the running (thank god) due to his slow forty time at 4.57

The old mans need to draft football players like Suh, Graham, Weatherspoon, L Houston, Davis, Williams, D Williams, Odrick, Corey Wooton etc....

He likes drafting boom or bust types and lately most of them have been busts.
Dark Knight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 02:19 AM    (permalink
Dark Knight01
Rookie

Dark Knight01 Dark Knight01 Dark Knight01 Dark Knight01

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
No disrespect, but i really feel sorry for you guys. If any one of you were gm's id bet you could turn this team around. Campbell, as Charlie Casserly has said, did not look good technique-wise, a little stiff, and with the way he's built i really dont like how high his center of mass is.

Oh yeah....it's horrible. The organization and fans have to suffer because the owner/gm/scouting director/wannabe coach is a stubborn, delusional old fool who can't draft anymore.

He will make all us fans turn off the TV for the rest of the weekend after he does something stupid again in this years draft. Terrible....
Dark Knight01 is offline   Reply With Quote