Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 03-03-2010, 02:59 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default SWDC NL ONLY Dynasty League

I was thinking, since I currently only have one fantasy baseball team ATM I'd like another one. The one I have now is in BF_51's AL only dynasty league, so I got the bright idea to completely rip his idea off, and make a NL-Only dynasty league with all the same parameters.

Looking for 7-9 other guys, will be an auction league, I'll post everything you need to know. If you are interested, post in this thread.

What you need to know:

-ESPN
-Auction (260 bucks)
-FAAB system
-Dynasty League (15 keepers + minor league roster)
-Total points scoring system
-4 man minor league roster
-20 man major league rosters (+ 2 DL spots)

Teams:
1. Team CCB
2. Team GF1080
3. Team PL
4. Team Jughead
5. Team D-Unit
6. Team KCJ
7. Team 619
8. Team tjsunstein
9. Team Hineswardjr
10. Team GPNGC

(I'll probably stick to 8 teams since it's NL only, but 10 is a possibility if there is enough interest)

Roster:
1 C
1 1B
1 2B
1 SS
1 3B
3 OF
2 UTIL
7 P
3 Bench

Scoring:

Batting:
Total Bases (TB) 1
Walks (BB) 1
Runs Scored (R) 1
Runs Batted In (RBI) 1
Stolen Bases (SB) 1
Strikeouts (K) -1

Pitching:
Innings Pitched (IP) 3
Earned Runs (ER) -2
Wins (W) 3
Quality Starts (QS) 4
Saves (SV) 6
Strikeouts (K) 1
Hits Allowed (H) -1
Walks Issued (BB) -1
Holds (HD) 3

Nothing is set in stone, so any issues with any of the parameters let me know and we can work it out.

Last edited by ccB : 04-03-2010 at 01:07 PM.
ccB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Interested.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I'll do it too. Have always wanted to do a league only fantasy league. Would have rather done AL, but NL I guess is just as good. 2 more teams to choose from.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's a FAAB system?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-03-2010, 03:28 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
What's a FAAB system?
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/baseb...-numbers_N.htm
Old 03-03-2010, 03:32 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I'm in.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 04:20 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would love to be in this!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 04:44 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would like to be in this league CCB

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 04:50 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ok we need just 2 more teams, 4 more and we are at our max.
Old 03-03-2010, 04:56 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

EDIT : Actually, I'm good on this. Never mind. sry :(

Last edited by djp : 03-03-2010 at 04:59 PM.
djp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:10 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would love to do this if that's cool.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:14 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
I would love to do this if that's cool.
Sweet! New blood!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:16 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can has a team?

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:16 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Sweet! New blood!
D, this isn't your league anymore. ;)
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:09 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i was going to join the AL only league but then I realized why join that league when all I watch is good old fashion NL Baseball :)

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 12:00 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anymore room?
Old 03-04-2010, 12:14 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll do it if there is more room (and it's weekly rosters).
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 12:49 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When's the draft?

Old 03-04-2010, 12:51 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Haven't decided if we will do 8 or 10 teams, what do you guys think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
When's the draft?
I'm thinking this weekend, when is a good time for you guys?
Old 03-04-2010, 12:53 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Haven't decided if we will do 8 or 10 teams, what do you guys think?

I'm thinking this weekend, when is a good time for you guys?
Saturday I'm going to the 'Nova-WVU game. Sunday night would work for me being that I don't want to do it drunk.

Old 03-04-2010, 12:55 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Saturday I'm going to the 'Nova-WVU game. Sunday night would work for me being that I don't want to do it drunk.
If it's on Saturday it will be earlier, like 12-1 pm est, Sunday night is good with me, as well, maybe like 6-7 pm
Old 03-04-2010, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

The only time I can do it this weekend would be early Sunday. I'll be drinking all day Saturday.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-04-2010, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
The only time I can do it this weekend would be early Sunday. I'll be drinking all day Saturday.
Same here. Sunday night would be better.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I am let in, anytime this weekend is fine for me.
Old 03-04-2010, 01:12 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

I need everyones email addresses. Also, would you guys rather have 8 or 10 teams?