Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 03-03-2010, 03:13 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To make the long story short, chalk it up to another marriage killed by the military
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 02:14 PM    (permalink
OTcoach
Rookie

OTcoach hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I heard we're tendering Keith Ellison.

I'm sure teams will be scrambling to sign him.

nice!
OTcoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 04:47 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tendering Youboty? Bleh.

Not tendering Incognito.

Schou and Wilson here to stay. Ba-ba-boom!
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 10:43 AM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why Didn't We Tender Inco???????????????????????????????????????? Dumb Dumb Dumb
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:59 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is the 1st FA (Wade Smith) we bring in really?
http://www.buffalobills.com/news/art...8-95568965e382
Old 03-05-2010, 05:37 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

http://www.profootballfocus.com/by_player....p;playerid=1393

OG (7 games) he is #23
C (1 game) he is #22
LT (2 games) he is #39

Last edited by redbills : 03-05-2010 at 05:44 PM.
Old 03-05-2010, 06:47 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey, how good was Justin Bannan?

Was he a 3-4 NT or a 3-4 DE? Do you run a 3-4 or a 4-3?

Madden Rating?
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 07:08 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

Hasn't been on Bills for a long time, when he was here he was avg. at best in the 43, I guess at BAL he has played well at NT and DE in their 34.

Madden rating, lol, who cares.

Last edited by redbills : 03-05-2010 at 07:11 PM.
Old 03-05-2010, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wade Smith
**** yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 01:31 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why did I not know until now that we re-signed Bryan Scott?

Oh happy day.
Old 03-07-2010, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a strong feeling that the Bills will draft Tebow with their 2nd round pick...

Quote:
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Old 03-07-2010, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
I have a strong feeling that the Bills will draft Tebow with their 2nd round pick...
I have a strong feeling I won't be a Bills fan anymore at the end of this decade if they keep on being terrible...
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:42 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox Populi View Post
I have a strong feeling I won't be a Bills fan anymore at the end of this decade if they keep on being terrible...
That was my initial thought when I heard us and seattle were holding personnal workouts. Now I am wondering if they are crazy enough to think about Tebow in the first...

I am not sure there will Bills in Buffalo at that period in time...
Old 03-08-2010, 10:45 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

All this negativity can get out.

Not that I want to be near Tebow, but there is no talking about the Bills outside of Buffalo in my forum.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:00 AM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

You think Bell took a lot of penalties look at the guy we are looking at, Cornell Green.
Old 03-08-2010, 04:11 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

Cornell Green 3 years 9 mill.

Over/Under 1.5 years on roster.

I'll go under.
Old 03-08-2010, 04:34 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good luck with Cornell Green... you will need it

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post

Not that I want to be near Tebow, but there is no talking about the Bills outside of Buffalo in my forum.
Who was talking about that.
And Green 3 yrs, 9 mill?
WTF?!?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-08-2010, 11:47 PM    (permalink
OTcoach
Rookie

OTcoach hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I guess we won't need a OT at #9 now that we have Green!
OTcoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 07:09 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post

My apologies, I will refrain from such non-sensical posts in the future! On a positive note I am now dreaming about fluffernutters and their ability to play the zero technique...
Old 03-09-2010, 07:28 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTcoach View Post
I guess we won't need a OT at #9 now that we have Green!
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
You think Bell took a lot of penalties look at the guy we are looking at, Cornell Green.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Good luck with Cornell Green... you will need it
Amen brother my brothers!! We own first and twenty with Captain Checkdown leading the charge!! Langston Walker turned out ok, maybe we can strike gold with a second former Raiders linemen

Good news though, RaiderNation and Bret Armstrong like the move;
"Let me be the first to say good luck to Buffalo. I'll take Langston Walker over Cornell Green any day of the week, and especially on Sundays.
Wasn't their GM the same guy who bashed the Raiders a little while ago?
What kind of drugs is that guy on?
Somebody in Buffalo failed to do their homework."

Now on to the good news, my fluffernutter sandwhich can also pass block, run block and has a Madden rating of 78 as a three day old stale sandwhich, and plans on learning how to keep Mrs. Fluffernutter in line with an aluminum mop handle from the Green man himself, and my faith in Buddy Nix is still unwaivering :)
Old 03-09-2010, 07:29 AM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cornell Green should not be on an NFL roster...
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 09:05 AM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

I had a draft dream last night..............at #9 we picked Eric Johnson - RB/OL - Florida State , I was like WHO and RB/OL????????? I started to cry since I never heard of him. Kiper started talking about him and how he was at best a 7th round guy but could play RB ot OT. I started to cry harder and called by brother telling him how I was done with this team forever.
Old 03-09-2010, 09:06 AM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilNixon View Post
Cornell Green should not be on an NFL roster...
profootballfoucs has him as the 48th best OT last year and was like 41 the year before, sounds like he just takes way to many penalties.
Old 03-09-2010, 11:50 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

I haven't had a draft dream yet :(

But when I do, hopefully it will match up to my Donovan McNabb rapping/guitar playing dream from a couple years ago.