Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-07-2010, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm with CJ on this.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 03:03 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bi-sexualism is the wave of the future my friend, embrace your progressive lover.

Women and Men in 2010!

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 03:04 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Bi-sexualism is the wave of the future my friend, embrace your progressive lover.

Women and Men in 2010!
If that's the case let's hope the Miyans got it right.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 03:05 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
First off all, way to play it cool and be supportive of her "lifestyle". I feel obligated to tell you that at this point, the end goal of this ordeal is now to have a 3-some involving you and her female friend. I look forward to constant updates (to include photos and/or video) reagarding this.
isn't the end game of any relationship to parlay a threesome?

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 03:09 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
isn't the end game of any relationship to parlay a threesome?
It's an advice thread. Redundancy is a mute issue.

Old 03-07-2010, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Kramer
Veteran

Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwagU View Post
I was also in Mexico just a short time ago, and I agree. When chicks have some Tequila in their systems they are down to do some crazy ****.

In some advice to Kramer, I found I had picked up the most girls when I was tipsy. I think it's because you dont second guess yourself and you rely totally on your instincts. The tourists love the life of the party also. Me and my bud got these two chicks because they saw us dancing up on stage. As for conversation with them afterwards, be funny and flirtatious.
Thanks man, yeah thats what I was thinking, the more drunk you are, the more comfortable you are approaching girls you donít know, so thats key
Kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 07:32 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
It's an advice thread. Redundancy is a mute issue.
True... for further reference since it's clear that CJ and I are on the same wavelength... If there's ever a situation involving you and a bisexual girl, the only sound advice is parlay the threesome.

That's the only logical thing to do.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You seem to forget that if they dating a lesbian, she wont be into you and unlikely to participate. It must be two bi-sexual girls who both find you worthy enough to participate.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 09:41 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
You seem to forget that if they dating a lesbian, she wont be into you and unlikely to participate. It must be two bi-sexual girls who both find you worthy enough to participate.
Never underestimate a female of any sexual orientation who decides she wants to do something crazy. Alas, lesbians, as the rule of thumb goes, are probably a tough to impossible pull. With bi-sexual chicks all you need is one of them to want it and the other one owes a favor and decides it's time to pay up.

Old 03-07-2010, 09:42 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, tequila shots.

Old 03-07-2010, 09:42 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Personally, I can't stand tequila. I'm a whiskey man if I'm drinking liquor.
Old 03-07-2010, 09:48 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i dont get why people have lesbian fetishes, it just doesnt do anything for me no disrespect.

Should i be scared that a girl ive been talking to and been on and off with (but never been in contact with on a consistent basis to do anything more than hookup) for awhile recently revealed her love for fingering. She was a psychopath when she explained it. To top that all off she isnt a fan of head, shes never done that. Whats up with girls these days?

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 09:51 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i dont get why people have lesbian fetishes, it just doesnt do anything for me no disrespect.

Should i be scared that a girl ive been talking to and been on and off with (but never been in contact with on a consistent basis to do anything more than hookup) for awhile recently revealed her love for fingering. She was a psychopath when she explained it. To top that all off she isnt a fan of head, shes never done that. Whats up with girls these days?
imo give her a swift backhand
Old 03-07-2010, 09:55 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i dont get why people have lesbian fetishes, it just doesnt do anything for me no disrespect
It shows an open mind and spirit for experimentation. It depends on what type of gals you are into, but I find women who don't know their own sexuality really boring.

Old 03-07-2010, 09:57 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
imo give her a swift backhand
yeah thats what im thinking, but also im not a virgin, she is. I got myself in a dumb situation with a girl five years older than me, and things just went overboard. I dont want to press this girl thats my age, but come on im not going to just do whatever you want for no reason.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-07-2010, 09:59 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
It shows an open mind and spirit for experimentation. It depends on what type of gals you are into, but I find women who don't know their own sexuality really boring.
yeah, same kindof thing with a girl who cant dance, i mean they can be hot but its still not gunna be fun.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-07-2010, 10:18 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

If you ever con 2 bisexuals into having sex with you, you must simply react like so

Old 03-07-2010, 10:26 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Part of me reacted that way :)

Old 03-08-2010, 02:48 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Have anyone (married/relationships) ever been "challenged" by your gf/wife?

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 06:09 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Also, tequila shots.
I feel like this is a remedy to any situation.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 08:14 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

okay im at panama city beach right now and there is a bucnh of hot chics. anybody got tips on picking any up? I have been fairing pretty well but my ,moves consist of fist pumping and telling them how awesome tennessee is. come on guys need new moves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 08:20 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
okay im at panama city beach right now and there is a bucnh of hot chics. anybody got tips on picking any up? I have been fairing pretty well but my ,moves consist of fist pumping and telling them how awesome tennessee is. come on guys need new moves.
Are you at the beach? put away your phone/laptop and start a volleyball game. when they say they're no good just say it's a beginner's game and smile big.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 08:24 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Are you at the beach? put away your phone/laptop and start a volleyball game. when they say they're no good just say it's a beginner's game and smile big.
I like that you said to smile. Smiling is great. Along with good eye contact.
Old 03-09-2010, 08:26 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

people are already on the vollyball net behind me, Im gunna chill and walk down to the club here in a min.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 08:31 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good man. **** the beach right now and get fist pumpin'!
619 is offline   Reply With Quote