Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-07-2010, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You shut your dirty mouth Buck

Go tribeeeee

:(

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Why start his clock when you're not contending? Wait the 2 months and he gets some more seasoning also.
That'll probably happen.

Damn the Buccos brought out their bats today.
Old 03-08-2010, 02:17 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brian Matusz has 10 K's in 4 IP for a 22 k/9 rate, using only 2 of his 4 pitches. On the bad side he has let up 4 er in 4 IP, so you gotta take the good with the bad.
Old 03-08-2010, 03:05 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Brian Matusz has 10 K's in 4 IP for a 22 k/9 rate, using only 2 of his 4 pitches. On the bad side he has let up 4 er in 4 IP, so you gotta take the good with the bad.
Orioles on MLB Network 30 clubs in 30 days at 5pm!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 03:09 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was really impressed with Matusz last year. I tried to catch most of his starts with Extra Innings. So rare for a guy that young to have command over 4 pitches like that. And 2 of them are straight nasty. He's going to be a star.
Old 03-08-2010, 03:16 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
I was really impressed with Matusz last year. I tried to catch most of his starts with Extra Innings. So rare for a guy that young to have command over 4 pitches like that. And 2 of them are straight nasty. He's going to be a star.
His poise on the hill is so impressive. Last year it was easy to forget he didn't even spend a full year in the minors, due to his confidence, it was like he never got rattled out there. Sure he doesn't throw fireballs but I'll take command over 4 pitches over a 100 mph fastball any day. I can't wait to watch him and Tillman develop this year, hopefully they can become the 1-2 punch at the top of our rotation for the foreseeable future.

Man I can't wait for baseball season!
Old 03-08-2010, 03:17 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Orioles on MLB Network 30 clubs in 30 days at 5pm!
I have class at 5:45 so it looks like I'll miss it :( It's a shame because the MLB Network crew seem to give us more credit than most of the other media outlets.
Old 03-08-2010, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any of you guys going to opening day against the Jays?
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 03:24 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Any of you guys going to opening day against the Jays?
I haven't gotten tickets yet but I plan on going. Come to think about it, I just got a check in the mail, I should get on ordering those tickets.
Old 03-08-2010, 03:35 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I plan on going. Hopefully I get mine tomorrow.
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 03:41 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
I plan on going. Hopefully I get mine tomorrow.
If you and TR want to go for sure lemme know because I'm gonna look at tickets tonight after my class.
Old 03-08-2010, 04:01 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I have class at 5:45 so it looks like I'll miss it :( It's a shame because the MLB Network crew seem to give us more credit than most of the other media outlets.
Let me check for the replays...........

Shows at 5pm, 10pm, and 1am so you have other opportunities.

Can't wait to see it and hear about all this talent and hope for 2010.

ALL HAIL ANDY MACPHAIL!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I haven't gotten tickets yet but I plan on going. Come to think about it, I just got a check in the mail, I should get on ordering those tickets.
I was thinking about going but would rather not pay opening day prices and just watch at Pickles. Haha. Would rather just go Saturday or Sunday of that weekend.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 06:29 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any of you follow MLB draft stuff? the word has that Bryce Harper may drop too far for MLB 2010 draft due to signability and swing flaw. If it is true then Nationals have to send scouts and batting instructors to Nevada to study or review him if they willingly pay an America to him. If they cant find a way to fix his swing then P Matt Harvey should be the one for them.
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotoJets007 View Post
If it is true then Nationals have to send scouts and batting instructors to Nevada to study or review him if they willingly pay an America to him.
Whaa?

Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think Harper falls past the Mets at #7.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 10:40 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dbacks have never passed on a prospect due to sign-ability, Travis Lee, Stephen Drew, Justin Upton, etc

so he wont fall past 6

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Nats are not passing on Bryce. End of story.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
dbacks have never passed on a prospect due to sign-ability, Travis Lee, Stephen Drew, Justin Upton, etc

so he wont fall past 6
This is true also. I still think he goes #1 so it doesn't really mattter.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-08-2010, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know that the Pirates probably won't draft him. It'll upset me, but I'd understand. I like the LSU pitcher.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Renaudo? He's been hurt so I'd be scared.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-08-2010, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Renaudo? He's been hurt so I'd be scared.
Has that stopped the Pirates?
Old 03-08-2010, 10:48 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Has that stopped the Pirates?
Just saying. You're supposed to have better management.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-08-2010, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Just saying. You're supposed to have better management.
Yeah I know. But it wouldn't be surprised me if they did draft him. I do like Bryce Bentz as well, but 2 might be too high for him. Jameson Tallion would also be good, but I am not sure if the Pirates really like high school arms in the first.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:54 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

I couldn't imagine the Orioles passing on Bryce Harper, he's exactly the type of player this team needs.