Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-09-2010, 09:10 AM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Did my first fantasy draft the other day.... somebody rate my team please

http://games.espn.go.com/flb/clubhou...&seasonId=2010
one closer? interesting.

Good start with rosters but you need to pay attention on several players' temperature because once they are on cold they stay longer than normal.
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 11:02 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Joe Nathan has torn ligament in pitching elbow, could miss season.
via ESPN : Had a great past
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 11:03 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Had a great past year and might need tommy john..
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 11:34 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Strasburg is pitching against the Tigers on MLB Network at 1 EST

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 11:45 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
Joe Nathan has torn ligament in pitching elbow, could miss season.
via ESPN : Had a great past
It's our division now.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 11:59 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the White Sox are the favorite now even though I know you're being sarcastic.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:11 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd love to watch Strasburg pitch, but Rob Dibble is announcing.
Old 03-09-2010, 12:13 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I think the White Sox are the favorite now even though I know you're being sarcastic.
I still hate the White Sox outfield far too much for them to win, so Tigers win by default. Plus, I can't wait for GAS CAAAAAAAAN to be the closer for the Twins.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-09-2010, 12:15 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who is this 'Gas Can' character?

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:16 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would guess it's going to be Matt Guerrier, maybe Liriano if he doesn't win a rotation spot.
Old 03-09-2010, 12:16 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Gas Can aka Jesse Crain.
Old 03-09-2010, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
I know the Twins fans love him.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-09-2010, 12:20 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Losing Nathan sucks, but my last memory of him pitching was the debacle that was Game 2 of the ALDS. He's obviously great, but it's not going to drop us 10-15 wins or anything like that.
Old 03-09-2010, 12:21 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

I HATE ROB DIBBLE SO MUCH.......

so depressing
Old 03-09-2010, 12:22 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

How's Strasburg doing since I'm stuck in my school's library?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-09-2010, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dibble is terrible. Strasburg K'ed Miguel Cabrera, let 2 runners on and then just threw a nasty 3-2 slider to get the K.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-09-2010, 12:25 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
How's Strasburg doing since I'm stuck in my school's library?
All over the place with command. He's missing away constantly to righties, a sign of not following through. He went 2-0 on the first 2 hitters in the first and got 3 straight groundouts. Now in the 2nd, he struck out the first hitter with gas, got a groundout (i think) for out #2, and now has given up 2 straight singles.

He came back from 3-0 and threw a nasty breaking ball to freeze some no name from Detroit to end the inning.

All in all, his fastball command wasn't very good but it's probably just nerves. Seems like a pretty straight fastball, but when you're at 100 mph, that's expected.
Old 03-09-2010, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
I still hate the White Sox outfield far too much for them to win, so Tigers win by default. Plus, I can't wait for GAS CAAAAAAAAN to be the closer for the Twins.
The OF is terrible besides Quentin but Beckham is the **** and they have the best pitching.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-09-2010, 12:32 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Got my MLB TV working and now I must say, PORCELLO FOR CY YOUNG WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

And get off of Beckham's nuts GF.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-09-2010, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CC got absolutely rocked that first inning. Brandon Jones!
Old 03-09-2010, 12:37 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

haha niiiice. ^

I'd love if Brandon could actually make something of himself.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:38 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Got my MLB TV working and now I must say, PORCELLO FOR CY YOUNG WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

And get off of Beckham's nuts GF.
But his nuts are so nice. I really don't know how I got such a crush on him. His bat is damn nasty though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-09-2010, 12:39 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
haha niiiice. ^

I'd love if Brandon could actually make something of himself.
I'd like for him to make the team, but unless something drastic happens, he'll probably get cut. The outfield is too crowded.
Old 03-09-2010, 12:42 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
CC got absolutely rocked that first inning. Brandon Jones!
You mean Garrett Jones? Is Brandon Jones even playing?
Old 03-09-2010, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
You mean Garrett Jones? Is Brandon Jones even playing?
The box score says B Jones RF.