Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-09-2007, 10:11 AM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.
Default Anthony Thomas

Whats going on with him? Is he a free agent right now?? Because everywhere i read it says the Bills only have one RB under contract right now in Shaud Williams. I thought last year they had signed him to a 3year deal...guess not. Anyone know what hes up to??
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 10:15 AM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

from Rotoworld, dated 3/4/07

Quote:
The Bills and free agent Anthony Thomas have discussed a new contract.

It may sound crazy, but Thomas, who averaged 3.5 yards-per-carry and had 22 catches in 2006, has a shot to be Buffalo's starting running back this season if Willis McGahee is traded and a tailback is drafted in April.
Old 03-09-2007, 10:19 AM    (permalink
toonsterwu
Legend

toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm fairly certain it was a one year deal they signed last year. Havent' heard any news about him, but because of his relationship with Dick Jauron, unless some team offers him a much better opportunity than Buffalo (probable number 2 back), my bet is he stays in Buffalo. Forms a good backup tandem with Shaud, which is always nice.

Fanball comment on the one year deal

http://www.fanball.com/football/play...nthony/Thomas/
toonsterwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 10:33 AM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bruno: So Shaudy are you allowed to date other members of the team?
Shuad: WHAT?@!?!?!?@?
Old 03-09-2007, 10:44 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac076 View Post
from Rotoworld, dated 3/4/07

That's crazy.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 10:49 AM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac076 View Post
Bruno: So Shaudy are you allowed to date other members of the team?
Shuad: WHAT?@!?!?!?@?
that was the best thing i've seen "all time all my life"

Quote the Iron Sheik

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 11:12 AM    (permalink
frogstomp

I like the A-train. I've always hoped he could get a chance to be a solid back in the NFL.
Old 03-09-2007, 06:48 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Not an A-Train fan. I hope he signs elsewhere.

My dream combo would be either Chris Brown/Corey Dillon and Marshawn Lynch combo or just Michael Turner as the feature back.
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 12:16 PM    (permalink
clumping platelets
Rookie

clumping platelets hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I like the A-Train and think he is still a solid #2 RB. I hope he re-signs
clumping platelets is offline   Reply With Quote