Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-10-2010, 07:58 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msolimani View Post
If you read correctly I said he was MUCH more of a playmaker than Lito. I even capitalized it for you. I never claimed he was a huge playmaker.
I understood what you wrote.

And I still contend that, outside of his fluke year, he's not MUCH more of a playmaker than Lito.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 09:09 PM    (permalink
msolimani
Rookie

msolimani is a cocksman.msolimani is a cocksman.msolimani is a cocksman.msolimani is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
I understood what you wrote.

And I still contend that, outside of his fluke year, he's not MUCH more of a playmaker than Lito.
Contend all you want. The fact is one of them is with out a job currently and the other one was recently traded for. I realize it's early in the off season and Lito will likely have a job next fall, but Cromartie is a major upgrade and he will prove that, IMO.
msolimani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 09:28 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
To be fair to Scott's opinion, Darrelle Revis+Me would probably be the best CB duo in the NFL, too.
If i recall that draft around here, Scott Wright is and always has been a very big Cromartie supporter. Not saying anything with this, just that I recall that and it may influence his opinion.

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote