Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Chicago Bears Team Forum

Chicago Bears Team Forum Discuss Ditka and Da Bears

Old 03-10-2010, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsfan123 View Post
Trade Greg Olsen next years 4th rder and this years 7th for one of Arizonas late 3rd rd picks
Let's maybe not do something completely ******** here.

For the value you're getting for Olsen, we might as well cut him.

Dumbest trade idea I've ever heard. Good job.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:19 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We should trade Greg Olsen and our 3rd this year for Arizona' 4th rounder.....

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Let's maybe not do something completely ******** here.

For the value you're getting for Olsen, we might as well cut him.

Dumbest trade idea I've ever heard. Good job.
What do you put his value at? Because if you list out his skills and accomplishments its not very long. Here let me show you.

Good receiver- Nice soft hands great speed for the position. Decent routes but is not more than slightly above average in this department
Production is spotty- Inconsistent production. Could be due to usage, but lack of production is still surprising.

Terrible blocker- gives effort and ground.
High potential- With a good offense around him and consistently targeted he should be able to produce 750+ yards 7+ tds a year with his skills.

Let me think, who is going to give up more than a third rounder for a guy like that in a market where draft picks are hoarded...hmm NO ONE. Here, Olsen is going to be under used in Martz's system, as well as he will be unhappy with his role (since he can't block). So did you learn anything or was it too dumb for you to realize that draft picks are more coveted than more proven players?

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
Jimmy Buckets <3
Bearsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:41 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsfan123 View Post
blahblahblah, look at me, I say stupid things!
You advocate trading our best receiver + a 4th rounder + a 7th rounder for a third rounder, and I'M the idiot?

We'd get better value than that just playing him out of position at wideout.

Last edited by Monomach : 03-10-2010 at 11:48 PM.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 02:23 AM    (permalink
pellepelle_10
Veteran

pellepelle_10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.pellepelle_10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

What do you guys think about John Jerry - OG - Ole Miss?

I haven't seen many drafts with us selecting him over Mike Johnson. I personally think he'd be a great addition for the team.

Also Darrell Stuckey is an interesting prospect. While his coverage abilities are fairly average he has a lot of potential and athletic ability. I wouldn't mind these 2 guys as 3rd and 4th picks this year. Opinions?
Old 03-11-2010, 10:19 AM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think Jerry is athletic enough. Martz likes his lineman to be pass blockers first. I think we're gonna target a guy like Marshall Newhouse from TCU, or Zane Beadles from Utah. LT's in college but project inside or to RT in Martz's offense. The line from the Terry Shea days was you need a LT at RT, but you might as well have one on every spot in the line.

I like Stuckey. He might project as more of SS, but he has the range to play FS in our system. I wouldn't mind him in the third at all. Stuckey in the 3rd Beadles in the 4th and we've got some contributers.

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:44 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Ditka View Post

I like Stuckey. He might project as more of SS, but he has the range to play FS in our system. I wouldn't mind him in the third at all. Stuckey in the 3rd Beadles in the 4th and we've got some contributers.
I think this thought has gone through the heads of our staff for every safety we've tried out in the past 5 years.

I think the last actual FS we had was Mike Brown before the constant injuries back in like 01.

Unless we sign Sharper as a stop gap and play more man which he was successful with last year in NO, I think we need to look at serious FS targets, not just more guys we can cram there for the time being ala Payne or Afalava.
Old 03-11-2010, 02:37 PM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would welcome Beadles in the 4th.
This year's safeties are a lot like the safeties we have now. They are good, in-the-box run stuffers that aren't very fast, or ballhawks. IMO, Allen and Burnett are the only guys that could do what we need. We're not in range for Allen, so Burnett is definitely possible.
Old 03-12-2010, 10:19 AM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I think this thought has gone through the heads of our staff for every safety we've tried out in the past 5 years.

I think the last actual FS we had was Mike Brown before the constant injuries back in like 01.

Unless we sign Sharper as a stop gap and play more man which he was successful with last year in NO, I think we need to look at serious FS targets, not just more guys we can cram there for the time being ala Payne or Afalava.
Mike Brown was a bit of a FS/SS Tweener threw out his career with the Bears. I'm not saying it's a good plan, but the Bears seem to like having two tweeners out there. I actually wouldn't be surprised if draft a true SS to help in our run defense, and hope that Peppers improves the pass rush enough to cover the safety play.

I think whatever offenisve lineman we're gonna draft is going to have played LT in College. We need to get bigger and better pass blockers.

sig by VLS
Quote:
I don't care...
Old 03-12-2010, 12:28 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Ditka View Post
Mike Brown was a bit of a FS/SS Tweener threw out his career with the Bears. I'm not saying it's a good plan, but the Bears seem to like having two tweeners out there. I actually wouldn't be surprised if draft a true SS to help in our run defense, and hope that Peppers improves the pass rush enough to cover the safety play.

I think whatever offenisve lineman we're gonna draft is going to have played LT in College. We need to get bigger and better pass blockers.
1 - Throughout

2- That's why we American Football!

But seriously, I think between the guys we do have, we could present a pretty good SS. I think Payne, Afalava or Steltz could really hold that spot down well enough.

But tweeners definitely haven't been working at the FS spot. I don't think we can get anyone in the draft with the picks we have who will make an immediate impact, so I'd like to keep looking at the alternatives that are out there. Whether we actually do or not is a different story....Just have to hope the pass rush improves and takes pressure off of the safeties.
Old 03-12-2010, 06:32 PM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
You advocate trading our best receiver + a 4th rounder + a 7th rounder for a third rounder, and I'M the idiot?

We'd get better value than that just playing him out of position at wideout.
Okay first off I need to apologize for acting petty and "lowering" your rep. I will fix it when I can. It was a childish reaction. I am not going to fight with you on this, but I would like to debate it with you. Greg Olsen is a talented receiving tight end, but that is all he is. He cannot play out of position at wide receiver, otherwise he would have been simply moved to that position before. It is a SAD thing he can be considered our best receiving option, but as everyone has said, we have a few young receivers that have flashed good potential. I standby my earlier comment of his value being no higher than a third, but more likely a fourth. He is going into his fourth year, he has flashed good potential, and has produced at a solid clip. Last year he had the 10th most yards by a TE, and he was tied for fourth in TDs. Good stats, but he is not elite, nor does he fit Martz's offense. So at least for this year, he will be misused, if used at all. He will not be happy with his role, he has already said so. And in any offense that wants a running game, he cannot be on the field.

So tell me where you value him and why.

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
Jimmy Buckets <3
Bearsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 08:34 AM    (permalink
Wavy77
Rookie

Wavy77 is a cocksman.Wavy77 is a cocksman.Wavy77 is a cocksman.Wavy77 is a cocksman.Wavy77 is a cocksman.

Hereīs my mock (Iīve already posted it on OS+Bearreport-site as well).

Rd 3, Morgan Burnett FS, Georgia Tech, Some say heīs a sure 2nd rounder, but that group consists of a lot more players than can actually fit the second round. Coverage guy with the size you look for, plus heīs got solid ballskills as well.
Rd 4, Myron Lewis CB/FS, Vanderbilt, You cannot beat another Vandy-guy can you? Was projected as a potential 2nd rounder, but fell a little due to a disappointing 2009 season. Has the perfect build for a Bears CB. Big strong physical DB with decent speed. May project to FS, but thatīs a position of need anyway.
Rd 5, Shawn Lauvao OG/OT, Arizona State, Despite a bit small heīs played both as a tackle and guard, and is a solid blocker. I took a look at his combine highlight-tape and he looked very smooth and agile for a guard, plus he got 33 reps at the bench press which is third best of all o-linemen (after Okung and Campbell)
Rd 6, Eric Decker WR, Minnesota, Given that he falls this far it would a perfect red-shirt pick for a player with a foot-injury that ended his senior season, cause with the depth in this draft some players will inevitably fall a lot further than expected. Big target with decent speed.
Rd 7, Nic Richmond, TCU, The Bears have already shown some interest in this tall tackle.
Wavy77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 10:52 AM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

I don't think we can wait till the 5th to address the offensive line. You can find starters in 3rd and 4th, the 5th is pushing it. I'd also be weary about not addressing DT.

Boredom prompts another mock on my part.

Round 3-Amari Spievey, CB Iowa. Becomes the third best corner on our roster from the get go, and could push Bowman for a starting spot. Or even allow us to move Tillman to FS. Comes from a similar defense at Iowa

Round 4-Jeremy Williams, WR, Tulane. I know, I know. You don't want a receiver, but the fact of the matter we can't send Cutler and Martz into this season without more ammunition or else we're flirting with disaster. I think Martz is going to find his guy, and he'll get every opportunity to compete. WR by committee can work, especially in this offense, the more qualified pass catchers the better. We're probably going to dress 5 or 6 receivers on game day. I can't see Davis making it out of camp. So that'd leave us with Aromasahdu, Williams, Knox, Bennett, Hester and Igleias, all making the 53, and maybe all getting snaps. Williams can contribute on special teams as well.

Round 5-Marshal Newhouse, OT/OG. I know I said you probably can't find starters in the fifth, but oh well. I think Newhouse could slide right into left guard, and the left side on line is set for the immediate future.

Round 6-Myron Rolle S, FSU. I think our biggest deficany at safety is lack of intangibles. Rolle has the smarts to set and adjust our coverages, and fits the Cover 2 safety mold.

Round 7-Nate Collins DT UVA. Another pick I like and am sticking to. Collins could make an impact as a pass rushing DT especially since teams will game planning around Peppers.

Anderson-Collins-Harris-Peppers on 3rd and long could give offensive lines some problems.

sig by VLS
Quote:
I don't care...
Old 03-15-2010, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Wavy77
Rookie

Wavy77 is a cocksman.Wavy77 is a cocksman.Wavy77 is a cocksman.Wavy77 is a cocksman.Wavy77 is a cocksman.

If Rolle would be there in the 6th Iīd be all for taking him, but I have feeling someone will take him off the board before that.

As far the DT position goes I cannot see the big need to take one. The position is pretty well set already, and with Peppers the rest of the line will look better. Given JAs infatuation with defensive linemen Iīm pretty sure heīll take one with one of his first three picks, but in my mind heīs overdrafting that position, and thatīs one of his weaknesses on draft day. Personally Iīd like to see what Jarron Gilbert can bring to the table now that heīs got a year under his belt rather than spending another pick on a position that after all isnīt that big of a need compared to offensive line and safety.
Old 03-15-2010, 11:32 AM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

The postion has been over-drafted because our scheme dictates that be the case. The Peppers signing is an oppurtunity to turn what has been a weakness into a strength. I'd like to see what Gilbert and Melton can do, but I think we need as much compeition and depth at the position as possible. The 3T is the catalyst of this defense, even more so now that we have Peppers, we need that push inside.

I think we're going to use the draft to furthur bolster our pass rush. Either by taking a defensive lineman or even a pass rushing LB. I think if he was available at our pick we'll take Koa Misa. He's a high motor guy who can get after the quarterback, I think he could be effective as a 3rd Lber in pass situations, as well DE opposite Peppers.

sig by VLS
Quote:
I don't care...
Old 03-15-2010, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Wavy77
Rookie

I know our scheme commands production from the front four and everything. Itīs just that this year I feel the most important thing is to fix our secondary and the offensive line. We kind of already used a 2nd rounder on a defensive lineman, and I would have problems to justify using another early pick on a front four guy.
Old 03-15-2010, 12:10 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

You might, but Lovie and Jerry won't. Our scheme doesn't command production from the front four, it requires it. It doesn't work without it. If the defensive line is hitting on all cylinders, it will cover sub par secondary play. That's just how our defense works. Fixing our defensive line will improve the secondary. I'm not saying we shouldn't draft a safety or a corner, I'm just saying that if Julius Peppers is only pass rushing threat (and right now he is) it won't matter cause they'll get eaten alive anyway.

sig by VLS
Quote:
I don't care...
Old 03-15-2010, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Wavy77
Rookie

I think itīs being very hard on the rest of our defensive line to say that Peppers is the only guy who can get to the QB. in 09 we ranked 13th in the NFL in sacks. Below were teams like the Colts, the Jets the Patriots and the Ravens while teams like the Browns and the Raiders had more sacks than we did.
Ok, sack numbers donīt tell it all, cause a defense that can stay off the field will have less production, but at some point we need to leave it at where weīre at. Tommie Harris, Marcus Harrison, Julius Peppers and Alex Brown, with backups like Anthony Adams, Jarron Gilbert, Mark Anderson and Israel Idonije is a defensive line that I can live with. If we cannot get to the QB with those guys it wonīt help to bring in some 4th rounder to kick start the QB pressure. If you want some immediate impact you might do that in free agency, not in the mid-late rounds of the draft.

Given the current state of our coaching staff/front office thereīs no secret that theyīre pretty much on the hot seat, so if thereīs a top prospect falling into the second round I could see us trading a 2011 1st rounder to get that guy (pretty much like the Panthers did last year when they got Everette Brown), but that must mean someone like Jared Odrick falls
Old 03-15-2010, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

I think a guy that falls that could generate alot of interest from us in Arrelius Benn, the organization is in "save-face" mode, (in addition to "save-job" mode). Benn could slip as far the third. He's a big time receiver and him and Cutler could do damage.

Sacks by defensive lineman

Adewale Ogunleye-6.5
Alex Brown-6
Anderson-3.5
Indonji-2.5
Anthony Adams-2
Tommie Harris-2.5
Marcus Harrision-1.0

That's pretty poor, especially considering how often they were on the field. We can probably double Wale's number, with Peppers. But we need to get a push from the inside. Tommie is the only real 3 Technique we have, Gilbert and Melton are going to be worked at that spot, but we shouldn't be happy with just those guys at the key position in our defense.

sig by VLS
Quote:
I don't care...
Old 03-15-2010, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Wavy77
Rookie

We have been moving in the direction of blitzing packages the last couple of years already (pretty much like the rest of the league), which reflects in the fact that we donīt really have any sack artists, while we have plenty of players who have a sack or two (Al Afalava, Lance Briggs and Hunter Hillenmeyer all have two each). Even though our defense relies on pressure from the front four, packages, stunts and zone blitzes have become a more important part of what we do than it was during the heydays of the cover two, where we could pretty much depend on speed and athleticism all over.
Old 03-15-2010, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

We've been blitzing because we haven't gotten to the quarterback, which leaves our secondary exposed. For this defense to work we need to blitz less, and more effectively.

sig by VLS
Quote:
I don't care...
Old 04-01-2010, 06:03 PM    (permalink
pellepelle_10
Veteran

pellepelle_10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.pellepelle_10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Just curious on what people think about WR - Marcus Easley as a late round selection for Chicago. The guy is extremely raw but has a lot of athletic abililty. Chicago is apparently interested in him and he's impressed a lot of scouts with his combine and pro-day results.
Old 04-11-2010, 08:39 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So who is everyones personal favorite in round 3?

Id probably say John Jerry because of his positional value but I have a few others very close.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 09:29 AM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Allen, Burnett, or Wright. I can see Allen going lower than projected because hes a steady prospect, not much 'wow' factor. And potential always goes before production. But yeah, one of those three and Id be shocked we made the right move.
Old 04-12-2010, 10:09 AM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

I think we'll have to trade up if they want a safety that can start day 1. If we could back into the second without losing our 3rd we'd be in good shape.

If we stand pat I'd like Jon Asamoah or Amari Spievey

sig by VLS
Quote:
I don't care...