Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-10-2010, 01:30 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
Just saying, there is a reason the Rams traded him ( already with a weak OLB corp ) and then Philly released him.
He was amazing in Carolina, average in St Louis, great in philly.

The only reason Philly dropped him is because they have bradley coming back.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 01:36 AM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
it was awesome, i got like 23 boob pics today, ill try to post i them when I get home. SPing Break and Titans FTW!!!!!!
Pics or it didn't happen.

;)

It's a good signing because Witherspoon is basically a Keith Bulluck clone. I've been saying Bulluck has been slipping a bit these past 2 seasons or so, and this signing might make the transition at the position much smoother than a rookie would have.

$11M, $5M guaranteed makes it dirt cheap in today's NFL for a potential multi year starter too. Hopefully he holds up health wise.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 02:53 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzTitan View Post
Pics or it didn't happen.

;)

It's a good signing because Witherspoon is basically a Keith Bulluck clone. I've been saying Bulluck has been slipping a bit these past 2 seasons or so, and this signing might make the transition at the position much smoother than a rookie would have.

$11M, $5M guaranteed makes it dirt cheap in today's NFL for a potential multi year starter too. Hopefully he holds up health wise.
Heresy! Take it back Ozzie!!! :(

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 03:00 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he's drunk and he's seen boobies and the titans sign an ILB and we get the link to the ILB story... I really really hate this forum sometimes.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 05:24 AM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Heresy! Take it back Ozzie!!! :(
He's a leader like few other defenders in the league, and that will be missed, but the big plays got fewer and further between and it seems most games lately all that really stood out about Bulluck was times where he'd miss a tackle or a coverage assignment. He had a few great bat downs, some nice INTs, and I know the scheme doesn't lend itself to generating Bulluck sack or TFL stats, but I think we're at the stage now where he shouldn't have been given an automatic starter role anymore, regardless of the injury. In this sense the injury made things much easier for the Titans.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:42 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzTitan View Post
He's a leader like few other defenders in the league, and that will be missed, but the big plays got fewer and further between and it seems most games lately all that really stood out about Bulluck was times where he'd miss a tackle or a coverage assignment. He had a few great bat downs, some nice INTs, and I know the scheme doesn't lend itself to generating Bulluck sack or TFL stats, but I think we're at the stage now where he shouldn't have been given an automatic starter role anymore, regardless of the injury. In this sense the injury made things much easier for the Titans.
I humbly disagree. I think Bulluck is still a playmaker, despite the scheme limitations he had. He was having a great season this past year, despite having a confused secondary behind him and an ineffective/injured DL in front of him. If Witherspoon takes over Bulluck's ROLB spot, then I think we'll see a noticeable downgrade at the position. Spoon is certainly a very good player, but I think he resembles Stephen Tulloch more than Bulluck. The guys over at TitansCentral are loco if they think he's a Bulluck clone. I'm not sure if any LB in the NFL is a Bulluck clone.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 03-10-2010, 09:05 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gerald McRath has Bullucks gorrilla like arms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
He was amazing in Carolina, average in St Louis, great in philly.

The only reason Philly dropped him is because they have bradley coming back.
I wouldn't go that far. He finished off the year at WLB anyway so if anyone is getting the boot with Bradley coming back, it's Jeremiah Trotter. Witherspoon was very average with the eagles aside from one very good game. Honestly, he's not much of an upgrade over Akeem Jordan and was getting paid a lot more.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:19 AM    (permalink
dj825
Rookie

dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dj825 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if hes half as good for yall as he was for us in Carolina youve got a great LB, good sign for the Titans
dj825 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 06:49 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Gerald McRath has Bullucks gorrilla like arms.
Yup! Seriously though, Bulluck's arms have to be at least 34-35 inches long. It's almost funny looking. He's reportedly dropped down to 220 lbs. since his ACL tear.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.