Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-10-2010, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
HIIT+Complexes=awesome. Great workout. I'm pretty beat now.
What kind of HIIT did you do?
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 03:50 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I hit chest and don't bounce very much, if at all on bench. More upper abs than chest actually, I bring the bar nice and low.
Reminds of a Dbag I saw at the gym yesterday. He was bouncing the bar while thrusting his pelvis as high as the bar. One thing I think is a big problem with people at the gym who bench is that they don't even know how their grip affects what's being worked. I constantly see guys with super close grips who wonder why their chest isn't being worked and why their tri's are so tired. I think over 50% of people at the gym don't have a wide enough grip to work chest and aren't even close enough to fully utilize work on their triceps.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 03:51 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
What kind of HIIT did you do?

Went with 12 sets of 30 sec. sprint and 1 minute rest. I might be able to amp it up a little bit more next time. First time I've tried complexes.
Old 03-10-2010, 04:07 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Reminds of a Dbag I saw at the gym yesterday. He was bouncing the bar while thrusting his pelvis as high as the bar. One thing I think is a big problem with people at the gym who bench is that they don't even know how their grip affects what's being worked. I constantly see guys with super close grips who wonder why their chest isn't being worked and why their tri's are so tired. I think over 50% of people at the gym don't have a wide enough grip to work chest and aren't even close enough to fully utilize work on their triceps.
I usually go with ring fingers on the rings for my general bench workout. I do close grip as an assistance as well to get my triceps some more involvement.
Old 03-10-2010, 06:40 PM    (permalink
jimmylishis
Rookie

jimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

your grip all depends on what you are trying to do. For sports you definitely don't want to have too wide of a grip. You're trying to simulate the motion used in a game situation. Iv never seen a guy block with his hands outside of his shoulders without getting called for holding. If it is strictly for looks, a wide grip may be better suited for you but for performance a closer grip is generally more beneficial.

sig by BoneKrusher
jimmylishis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 08:15 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
your grip all depends on what you are trying to do. For sports you definitely don't want to have too wide of a grip. You're trying to simulate the motion used in a game situation. Iv never seen a guy block with his hands outside of his shoulders without getting called for holding. If it is strictly for looks, a wide grip may be better suited for you but for performance a closer grip is generally more beneficial.
Kind of, but that is a very specific targeting of a muscle. You are generally better building a strong base because your power should come from the core and be passed through.

If you are only building the Tricep, you have to get all your power through it. If you can begin in the chest and pass through the tricep you can get a better punch, regardless of how strong the Tri is. It's like people who only target their calves in their legs to get more explosive. The more powerful you are overall the better. Obviously some fine tuning with targeted exercises is good, but you should lay the foundation before trying to erect the walls.

HIIT is a killer. I like to do it more on distance than time, but I generally do a 400m run as quick as possible basically and then walk/jog 200m then go again. By the 5th or 6th run I am absolutely gutted and it is just a killer. If I do it on time I like to keep it fresh and fast, about 20-30 second sprint with 20-30 second jog.

I've also been using the rower and cycle a lot lately(knee injury being the main reason) Biking I like to try and do 1min hard to 30 sec normal. Rowing you can't do HIIT with very well because it is rhythmic but damn if you don't feel it if you push hard.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:58 PM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

tried that complex, kicked my ass as well

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 04:59 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gonna try some of those complexes they look like a *****, thanks guys.

Oh, and I'm thinking about starting on Creatine for the first time n I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction with some recommendations. Keep in mind I am a VERY poor college student. Thanks in advance.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post

Oh, and I'm thinking about starting on Creatine for the first time n I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction with some recommendations. Keep in mind I am a VERY poor college student. Thanks in advance.
powdered creatine monohydrate, its cheap as hell. Get like 2 lbs. and try it out.

http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...?cid=36&pid=91
Old 03-11-2010, 05:14 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post

GNC Creatine Monohydrate. I think I got it for 9 bucks.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 05:15 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
powdered creatine monohydrate, its cheap as hell. Get like 2 lbs. and try it out.

http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...?cid=36&pid=91
That works, too.

Old 03-11-2010, 05:21 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how about a few jars of peanut butter and some chicken breasts? Do it yourself, forget about all that GNC garbage.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 05:23 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by senormysterioso View Post
how about a few jars of peanut butter and some chicken breasts? Do it yourself, forget about all that GNC garbage.
This would also work.

Old 03-11-2010, 05:29 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well see I've been opposed to any kind of supplement like that for a long time but after reading up on it I feel it would be the easiest/cheapest option for me at this point in time all things considered.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by senormysterioso View Post
nothing wrong with adding some creatine to the mix. It's cheap and it has been proven to be effective in a ton of different studies. Can you do it without creatine, sure, but that doesn't mean it's garbage: science can prove it's not.
Old 03-11-2010, 05:32 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
nothing wrong with adding some creatine to the mix. It's cheap and it has been proven to be effective in a ton of different studies. Can you do it without creatine, sure, but that doesn't mean it's garbage: science can prove it's not.
I was against it for a while but supplements have been pretty beneficial for me. Is it the same for everyone? I'm sure it's not but in my experience I've had more good than bad.

Supplements aren't for everyone.

Old 03-11-2010, 05:35 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It just irks me to see people use chemicals to add weight and stuff. Why does it matter what you weigh and how much you bench when you're a 20 year old business major or have an office job somewhere. It just masturbation, self gratifying nonsense. I get so sick of seeing people flexing in front of mirrors at the gym. It should be about staying healthy and in shape...REALLY in shape, not just cut up and bulky. I know plenty of people that look like a body builder but can't even run a mile in 10 minutes. It's just my personal pet peeve, to each his own, but I think that peoples priorities are by and large mixed up.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 01:08 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Supplements aren't for everyone.
Pretty much. I don't mind that other people do them, it's their decision. I personally would never take them, there's no way they can be good for you in the long run.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 02:04 AM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Pretty much. I don't mind that other people do them, it's their decision. I personally would never take them, there's no way they can be good for you in the long run.
I feel pretty good about my fish oil. I supplement greens as well, but I fully admit that in an ideal world I could be getting those from my diet. Bottom line is, I hate vegetables almost as much as I hate fish.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 07:44 PM    (permalink
KobeBryant833
Rookie

KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has anyone tried Up your mass before? any thoughts
KobeBryant833 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 07:53 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wondering if any of you guys could help me out, i'm cutting and I don't know if a hit a plateau yet or what, its been like 5 weeks, start of the 5th. The one week was spring break, i watched what i ate but did't get much workout. And last week I worked out but not my regular schedule, it was very inconsistent. I still watched what I was eating.

But am I taking in the right amount of calories, 1500 MWF and 1000 on TTH. MWF i do two workouts lifting in the morning, and cardio ploymetric P90x at night. And then complexes on TTH with the last 15 mins to interval running, bike, or elliptical. I don't have any cheat days. Saturday, Sunday i don't count at much but i keep track of what i'm eating.

Mostly what i eat is fat free milk, fat free cheese, mushrooms, olive oil, whole grain bread, natural BP, milled flax seed, honey, sesame oil, fat free greek yogurt, brown rice, broccoli, walnuts, spinach, lettuce, bell peppers, whole grain tortilla, beans, whey, tomatoes, bananas, apples, pears, tofu, water and gatorade. As you can tell i'm a vegetarian so bare with me ahha. i'm thinking about adding sweet potatoes as another carb.

I counted calories, then wrote down what i ate plus calories, now I'm adding a time schedule to when i eat starting this week. I'm never like starving, but if i do i grab a piece of fruit or some nuts.

5'7 and now 145. I started out at 155, and at then end of last week i was 142. I drink lots of water so its not water weight i'm losing, i just want to burn body fat. Its clear I burned body fat, my stomach fat went down, some more still remains. But side/lower back fat is still there.

Should I up the calories, since my body is getting used to it, or cause its not safe to be at those numbers, maybe add a cheat day? Should I just wait a week and see what happens?

Also my BMR says 2600 calories so idk? Maybe more cause I do two workouts a day 3 days a week.

Last edited by brat316 : 03-23-2010 at 08:09 PM.
brat316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 10:32 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward View Post
I feel pretty good about my fish oil.
Speaking of fish oil. What do you guys think about it? I recently heard its an appetite suppressant and if your trying to put on muscle weight it's not a good idea. I'm not so sure I believe it can be that harmful for putting on weight and I know I've read it can help put on muscle before...

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 01:34 AM    (permalink
Verloren
Veteran

Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Wondering if any of you guys could help me out, i'm cutting and I don't know if a hit a plateau yet or what, its been like 5 weeks, start of the 5th. The one week was spring break, i watched what i ate but did't get much workout. And last week I worked out but not my regular schedule, it was very inconsistent. I still watched what I was eating.
What do your meals look like?
Verloren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 11:34 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Speaking of fish oil. What do you guys think about it? I recently heard its an appetite suppressant and if your trying to put on muscle weight it's not a good idea. I'm not so sure I believe it can be that harmful for putting on weight and I know I've read it can help put on muscle before...
It really doesnt do anything in terms of muscle......it is pretty important for overall heart health tho. It also keeps your skin hydrated and improves brain function. You should always take fish oil and a multi vitamin no matter what your goals are, even if your not working out at all.
Old 03-24-2010, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post

But am I taking in the right amount of calories, 1500 MWF and 1000 on TTH. MWF i do two workouts lifting in the morning, and cardio ploymetric P90x at night. And then complexes on TTH with the last 15 mins to interval running, bike, or elliptical. I don't have any cheat days. Saturday, Sunday i don't count at much but i keep track of what i'm eating.

Mostly what i eat is fat free milk, fat free cheese, mushrooms, olive oil, whole grain bread, natural BP, milled flax seed, honey, sesame oil, fat free greek yogurt, brown rice, broccoli, walnuts, spinach, lettuce, bell peppers, whole grain tortilla, beans, whey, tomatoes, bananas, apples, pears, tofu, water and gatorade. As you can tell i'm a vegetarian so bare with me ahha. i'm thinking about adding sweet potatoes as another carb.

I counted calories, then wrote down what i ate plus calories, now I'm adding a time schedule to when i eat starting this week. I'm never like starving, but if i do i grab a piece of fruit or some nuts.

5'7 and now 145. I started out at 155, and at then end of last week i was 142. I drink lots of water so its not water weight i'm losing, i just want to burn body fat. Its clear I burned body fat, my stomach fat went down, some more still remains. But side/lower back fat is still there.

Should I up the calories, since my body is getting used to it, or cause its not safe to be at those numbers, maybe add a cheat day? Should I just wait a week and see what happens?

Also my BMR says 2600 calories so idk? Maybe more cause I do two workouts a day 3 days a week.
1st off, your calories look way low......1500 and 1000 is insane. 2000 should be fine.

2nd, what are you cutting for? 145 is already skinny.....are you fighting or something?

3rd- You could have easily hit a plateau.....when you take in an extreme caloric defecit, your body can become used to it and start storing fat. This, however, should be temporary. If you keep eating a defecit, you will keep losing weight. You can help yourself out of a plateau faster by changing up what you eat or adding some more cardio, but you will get out anyway as long as you keep the defecit.