Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-11-2010, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Based on us?
All that matters is we watch it together.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/166...l-for-america-

sweet. going all out for captain america. if anybody has interests in comics, read all of brubaker's captain america from issue 1 to now. only like 60 comics.....all available online if you know how to search for cbr files. not that i recommend or approve of that in any official capacity.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 12:52 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im pretty excited to hear about Weaving. His connection to Johnston is useful, but hes a damn good actor in his own right and while I was rooting for Malkovich, Weaving is solid. Although the rumblings of Johnston possibly being replaced as director as disconcerting. Now, if they actually pick a damn Captain America, it will solid. Shooting starts early summer I believe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 04:38 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Another terrible movie I recently saw was Gran Torino. I was laughing my *** of the entire movie.
I enjoyed it even though the movie is undeniably atrocious. Eastwood's acting was just as bad as the Asian people's acting. Just a ridiculous movie that you can point and laugh at.

Eastwood is better behind the camera. He is a **** actor. John Wayne is a pathetic ******* joke.

Tried to watch Once Upon a Time in the West... Leone just sucks. I have come to that conclusion. I need not see anymore. He makes the most boring movies. The first 15 minutes are of three guys sitting on a ******* porch. One guy is shooing a bothersome fly without using his hands. Another is sitting under a leaking roof, so he puts his hat on instead of moving, and the other guy is sitting outside. They are just waiting for a train. 15 ******* MINUTES!!!!! I **** you not. I might have gotten through the first hour, then I just gave up. It was late. The movie was boring as **** and it simply wasn't worth another two ******* hours of my life. Masterpiece? No, one of the worst movies I've ever seen. That was Lawrence of Arabia bad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 06:53 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BigBanger, you are just, ugh.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 07:45 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
BigBanger, you are just, ugh.
Exactly how I feel. It's just frustrating knowing that there is someone out there who is really like this.
Old 03-12-2010, 07:52 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ive been saying this for months. He is one of the worst posters on the board.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 03-12-2010, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Worst poster is a bit harsh. He just has no taste whatsoever. The posts themselves aren't that bad...
Old 03-12-2010, 08:05 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Ive been saying this for months. He is one of the worst posters on the board.
With the worst being you of course.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-12-2010, 08:07 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He walked right into that one.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 08:10 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You say things like this, but you always come crawling back.
Quote:
Old 03-12-2010, 08:23 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Old 03-12-2010, 08:24 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Oh hush sarf, you give BigBanger a run for his money.
Quote:
Old 03-12-2010, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

I bought A History of Violence, American History X and The Fountain for 15 bucks. Which should I watch first?
Old 03-12-2010, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

The Fountain.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-12-2010, 09:17 PM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

american history x, start with the best

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
I bought A History of Violence, American History X and The Fountain for 15 bucks. Which should I watch first?
The Fountain is one of my favorite movies, but American History X is so ******* awesome.

I would go:
1) AHX
2) fountain
3) AHoV

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 09:26 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
1) AMX -- For Ed's visceral performance
2) A history of Violence -- For Viggo's visceral performance

2nd day:
3) The Fountain. It deserves a whole contemplative day to digest,incredibly intricate move like 2001: ASO, or Orlando. You can discuss it for hrs & hrs......

Just watched the Children of Men again -- even the sanitized version on cable made cry, damn, such a gut-wrenching, superlative, stunning film! The sterile futuristic dystopia is so well done, & it follows the mythology path of the hero's journey with lots of archetypal supporting characters, Michael Caine was the best of them. The combat sequences at the conclusion of London coming apart were orchestrated precisely & all done with handheld cameras, just masterful like the Blood Diamond all in one take combat sequences, one of the 10 or so films over the last few yrs. I stood & applauded (not alone) at the end in theaters.
There's a whole line of superb Welsh actors --> Richard Burton, Anthyony Hopkins, now Clive Owen is next in line. I expect him at Oscartime soon.

Also applauded at Hurt Locker, glad it swept the Oscars.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 10:10 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watching Sugar tonight. Hope it's as good as advertised.
Old 03-12-2010, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did BigBanger really say Sergio Leone, John Wayne, and Clint Eastwood sucked?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Did BigBanger really say Sergio Leone, John Wayne, and Clint Eastwood sucked?
I like to pretend BigBanger isn't real.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-12-2010, 10:42 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saw The Green Zone and it was good but I am biased since I love the Bourne movies. The story is different but the cinematography is exactly like Bourne and probably because its directed by the same director. The movie is shot in all handheld and the fight scene was shot the same as Bourne as well.
Old 03-12-2010, 11:45 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
Saw The Green Zone and it was good but I am biased since I love the Bourne movies. The story is different but the cinematography is exactly like Bourne and probably because its directed by the same director. The movie is shot in all handheld and the fight scene was shot the same as Bourne as well.
Just came back from it and it was complete and utter averageness. The story line was interesting and kept you into it but the action scenes weren't all that good and I thought the ending was kinda weak, though it did wrap everything up I would have like to have seen it done differently.

It was watchable but it was just didn't pull you in like the Bourne movies.

6/10

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 12:00 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tropic Thunder was alright. Some funny moments.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

I'm looking forward to Greenberg, starring Ben Stiller as middle aged Jew.

RIP TheManInBlack