Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 03-08-2010, 12:33 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

10:15 pm ET is good for me too.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 08:45 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

10:15 also works very good for me.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 11:11 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How does that sound Charm? It seems like we can all make it tomorrow night.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 11:12 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I'm going to join and it says I'm going to be a Co-Owner?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 11:20 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yup. Tuesday 10:15 is fine with me.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 07:15 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only three bench spots?
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Charm what's the deal?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-08-2010, 10:41 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Couldn't get draft times for Tues, Weds, or Thurs, so I just made it Sunday at 1 pm.

GNPGC- Only 3 bench spots because I am using the same parameters as BF's AL only league. I'm in both leagues and I the roster size to be the same for each.

GF, I'll send you an invite as soon as I'm home I'm on my iPhone.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Ok am I going to be a Co-Owner though? Also, why can't you get the draft for tomorrow? I find it hard to believe ESPN can't handle 10 extra people at once.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-08-2010, 10:48 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Couldn't get draft times for Tues, Weds, or Thurs, so I just made it Sunday at 1 pm.

GNPGC- Only 3 bench spots because I am using the same parameters as BF's AL only league. I'm in both leagues and I the roster size to be the same for each.

GF, I'll send you an invite as soon as I'm home I'm on my iPhone.
Ah good. I got a practice for my work softball league tomorrow at that time that I forgot about. :D
Old 03-08-2010, 10:50 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No you will own your own team. I don't know I tried it before I went to class and you couldn't get drafts on those days at any times.
Old 03-12-2010, 08:36 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bumpin' this up guys.

Draft is this Sunday @ 1.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 11:08 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I went to sign up and it says my invite does not exsist. Want to send it one more time Charm?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-13-2010, 02:46 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I went to sign up and it says my invite does not exsist. Want to send it one more time Charm?
Just resent it to ya
Old 03-13-2010, 03:28 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Is it screwed up again???
Old 03-13-2010, 03:32 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Is it screwed up again???
No I forgot to boot commie from the league so that's why he couldn't join.
Old 03-13-2010, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Ok I signed up but it still says I'm Team Comahan.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-13-2010, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Nevermind I fixed everything. Ready for tomorrow at 1.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-14-2010, 05:19 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wont forget about the draft

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 10:03 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
I wont forget about the draft
I would expect everyone be present, so no, you won't forget about the draft. :)
Old 03-14-2010, 12:15 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

draft in 45 mins!
Old 03-14-2010, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought it was in 1 hour and 45 minutes? Oh damn. Can we log on now?
Old 03-14-2010, 03:53 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

WANG = Championship!
Old 03-14-2010, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really like my starting pitching. Haren, Carpenter, Jurgens, and Hanson= wowzers.

I need relievers, so send me offers.
Old 03-14-2010, 04:02 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

I'm satisfied with my team given the budget limitations after I got Upton, Fielder, Kemp and Jimenez. I'll admit it wasn't the smartest approach, but I ended up alright.