Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-14-2010, 11:24 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
That's smart. I feel like pitchers today are weaker because they get used to all of that rest.
you weaken the army by throwing over and over again...
Old 03-15-2010, 12:50 AM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Bobby Crosby:

.381/.381/.952/1.333 3 HRs, 9 RBIs, 3 2Bs.
Lol, don't get your hopes up. Myself and many other A's fans have made that mistake several times over the years. He always kills it in ST, but he'll suck balls once the season starts.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 04:28 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
That's smart. I feel like pitchers today are weaker because they get used to all of that rest.
Tell that to Kerry Wood, Mark Prior, Edinson Volquez, and all the other pitchers that Baker has driven into the ground over the years.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 09:46 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash View Post
Lol, don't get your hopes up. Myself and many other A's fans have made that mistake several times over the years. He always kills it in ST, but he'll suck balls once the season starts.
Yeah I know. I just hope a new team would bring out his bat potential more.
Old 03-15-2010, 05:48 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Tell that to Kerry Wood, Mark Prior, Edinson Volquez, and all the other pitchers that Baker has driven into the ground over the years.
Seriously, it can never be a good thing going forward when we assume he'll wreck a pitcher, then all of a sudden it happens again.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heyward <3

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 12:38 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woot Dawg! View Post
Heyward <3
He wont be a superstar for sure. He has big hole in swing. He needs to cut down some body movements to be next Albert Pujols. Otherwise, pffftttt.
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 12:41 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotoJets007 View Post
He wont be a superstar for sure. He has big hole in swing. He needs to cut down some body movements to be next Albert Pujols. Otherwise, pffftttt.
You're worse than that Phillie fan that went......somewhere...

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 12:42 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont know if anyone reads this but it is good interview.

http://www.scout.com/2/953874.html

"Kevin Levine-Flandrup: Who is the toughest hitter you've faced?

Jameson Taillon: Lets see…I’d say the hitter I was most careful pitching to at events was Yordy Cabrera. If you watch the Under Armour game, I threw him two curveballs and a fastball. I got him out at Aflac, but watching him hit BP and stuff, he’s just got the biggest raw power I’ve ever seen so I was kind of careful pitching to him. I faced Harper and actually struck him out, so I’ve got the bragging rights there, but that was another careful at-bat"

He goes to be a Yankee.
Old 03-16-2010, 12:45 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2010/0...blue-jays.html

I hate Jeter now.
Old 03-16-2010, 12:51 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You hate Jeter for being good and wanting to end his career as a Yankee?
Old 03-16-2010, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Can anyone give me some info on this guy (Hechevarria, not Jeter)
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 12:55 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
Why are you trying to reason with him?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-16-2010, 12:55 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'd bet pretty much everything I have that he never becomes to player that Jeter is.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Are you the samy guy who thought Buster Posey wasn't that good ? yeah right.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
All I can find:

http://cubanballplayers.blogspot.com...even-best.html
Old 03-16-2010, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I'd bet pretty much everything I have that he never becomes to player that Jeter is.
You mean a good international prospect is unlikely to be as good as one of the top ten shortstops of all time? Really going out there with that prediction Jughead.

You know what, I don't think Mike Stanton will be as good as Barry Bonds.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-16-2010, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You mean a good international prospect is unlikely to be as good as one of the top ten shortstops of all time? Really going out there with that prediction Jughead.

You know what, I don't think Mike Stanton will be as good as Barry Bonds.
Haha. I was hoping for an iditiotic disagreement from someone who is not you.

But I do think that people on these boards overvalue prospects.
Old 03-16-2010, 01:03 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Why are you trying to reason with him?
Probably because I don't know who he is...

It's time to get back into baseball, by opening this thread and stuff.
Old 03-16-2010, 01:24 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Only in fantasy. Then again I am a big prospect lover.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, Tallion is going top 2. Imagine if the Nats take him though, then they'd be set up well for the next 10 years at the top of the rotation. Right now I'm hoping we get Dylan Covey. I love his stuff from what I've seen on Youtube.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 01:28 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
never mind someone beats me.
Old 03-16-2010, 01:31 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

Quote:

Mike Stanton is worse than Barry Bonds. Easy call.
Old 03-16-2010, 01:34 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
Dont be silly. Hechvarria can play 2b and Cano is expendable.
Old 03-16-2010, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

I guess Smoltz retired. He's joining the MLB Network.