Nice Mock. Mine's a little better.
1st- Jermaine Gresham, TE.
- Let's face it, having a great tightend on your team makes passing the ball a lot easier. Heap is past his prime, and with Gresham still on the board Baltimore would be foolish to pass him up.
2nd- Lamarr Houston, DT
- Houston would fit in perfectly in Baltimore. His aggressive nature and versatility is just what the Ravens aging D-line could use. Bulk Houston up to 315, and he'll be a beast for years to come.
3rd- Amari Spievey, CB
- Cornerback is a top need for the Ravens, and Spievey is a talented player. Deion Sanders is really high on Spieveys game, and I can see why; Spieveys size is perfect, and his athleticism is outstanding. He’s been productive, durable, and has awesome hands as well.
5th- Mike Williams, WR
- He's got character issues, but as a player, there's no way he should've slipped to round 5. Baltimore sees this as a steal, and knows the Ravens locker room will change Williams' character flaws. As a player, he's great, but he'll need some coaching up before he even sees the field. Could be a huge steal though.
5th- Antonio Coleman, OLB
- Coleman was a great pass rusher in college (like most Auburn prospects) I like Colemans game a lot though. He's undersized, but he uses his competitiveness, and excellent pass rush moves to consistently beat his man. The Ravens have struggled to find a consistent edge rusher other than Suggs. Drafting Coleman allows him to come off the bench late in the game, and fly by bigger, more tired offensive tackles. Baltimore would coach this guy into becoming a sack machine.
6th- DeMarcus Granger, DT
- I love Granger. He's nasty and has the talent to back it up. He possesses great strength, and is a beast in run support. He has a ton of potential, and could potentially be a gem for the Ravens. Give Granger 2-3 years of proper coaching, and he'll be a stud in the NFL.
i love it :)