Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Washington Redskins Team Forum

Washington Redskins Team Forum Discuss the Skins

Old 01-08-2010, 01:59 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If superior talent is available safety is a pretty big need as we could either move him or move him to SS. If we are talking Eric Berry if Okung and Claussen are both gone that's a no brainer. If you are talking Taylor Mays, hell to the no with the 4th pick. I have Earl Thomas as my #2 safety but definitely not with the 4th pick. If Okung and Claussen are both gone that means either Gerald McCoy or Rolando McClain is available so you have to go with either of those two. 3rd I'd probably have Bruce Campbell or Anthony Davis.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 03:13 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdobbers View Post
Quick question. How big of a need is a safety for you guys? I'm working on a mock draft right now...and I have Okung and Clausen off the board. Was wondering if you guys were looking for another safety, or if some other position was a bigger concern?
my big board is berry, okung, mccoy, mcclain, campbell. so yes berry would be fine with okung gone.
Old 01-16-2010, 04:14 AM    (permalink
snyder101
Rookie

snyder101 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
Big armed gun slinger who can scramble out of the pocket.

See
John Elway
Jake Plummer
Jay Cutler
And Jason Campbell is???. Your just another Campbell lover I bet.

Clausen and Bradford are a Shanny type of QB, you guys are underrating there arm stregth. they have quick release and have good mobility and I bet come too the NFL you will see there arm stregth alot better.

OT in the first would be a waste ....we might as we'll trade back why get Okung when the other top 5 OL are and could be considered top a top 10 pick?.

Regardless we need a QB and there was a rumor of Shanny being interested n taking a young QB and grooming him. the point is you can build an OL in the later rounds and people tend to forget that we are going too trade some players to get more picks. The Giants whole OL doesnt have any first rounders at all.

Isnt a Shanny type of QB is a joke, Clausen is a 2x's better QB than the last 3 drafts these past years.
Old 01-16-2010, 04:19 AM    (permalink
snyder101
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Where is Jake Locker when you need him. I'm happy with taking Okung or top defensive player available at 4, while trading back in the late 2nd-early 3rd and take Tony Pike.
Why? jesus these Okung fans are getting me mad but picking up a defender in the 4th without adressing an OL man or QB or even Rb is just harsh.

And getting Pike is the next Chad Pennington . 75% of QB's are busts in the 2nd round.
Old 01-16-2010, 06:07 AM    (permalink
Average OT LB
Veteran

Average OT LB is a cocksman.Average OT LB is a cocksman.Average OT LB is a cocksman.

I think it's clearly Jimmy.

A few years ago the chargers filled a need (Cromartie) and took an OT in the second round. Marcus Mcneill. 1 season and a rushing TD record later, he was in the pro bowl. That worked out pretty well I'd say. I wouldn't say that it completely defeats the logic that if you wanna sure up an OL spot you gotta do it in the first round, but I'd say theres a strong argument to be made.

As for Jimmy, he is CLEARLY the best qb in the draft. He had been so obviously ready for the pros this whole season. He was the only bright spot on that team. His release is very quick. He throws the best deep ball in college football. His arm strength I'd say is great. Not Favre, not Russell. But very good. He can move too. He's tough. The thing I'd say hes got over all the other qbs is confidence. Jimmy believes in his arm and believes in his ability so strongly that it gives him the confidence thats needed to be a leader. He has that tenacity you look for. Bradford doesn't match up at all.

As for Accuracy, I think Jimmy's okay. One thing I want to point out is that completion percentage isn't a very good predictor for accuracy translating into the pros. I believe Colt mccoy is the one who currently has the record, but I don't really think it means too much since the previous holder was Dante Culpepper, career 63% passer.

sig by bosanac01
Average OT LB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 02:17 PM    (permalink
snyder101
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average OT LB View Post
I think it's clearly Jimmy.

A few years ago the chargers filled a need (Cromartie) and took an OT in the second round. Marcus Mcneill. 1 season and a rushing TD record later, he was in the pro bowl. That worked out pretty well I'd say. I wouldn't say that it completely defeats the logic that if you wanna sure up an OL spot you gotta do it in the first round, but I'd say theres a strong argument to be made.

As for Jimmy, he is CLEARLY the best qb in the draft. He had been so obviously ready for the pros this whole season. He was the only bright spot on that team. His release is very quick. He throws the best deep ball in college football. His arm strength I'd say is great. Not Favre, not Russell. But very good. He can move too. He's tough. The thing I'd say hes got over all the other qbs is confidence. Jimmy believes in his arm and believes in his ability so strongly that it gives him the confidence thats needed to be a leader. He has that tenacity you look for. Bradford doesn't match up at all.

As for Accuracy, I think Jimmy's okay. One thing I want to point out is that completion percentage isn't a very good predictor for accuracy translating into the pros. I believe Colt mccoy is the one who currently has the record, but I don't really think it means too much since the previous holder was Dante Culpepper, career 63% passer.
Yep, we dont have to draft Okung unless it was one primarly need than ok but we could have just as success in the 2nd round for a OT.
Old 01-23-2010, 12:02 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ive been waiting to hear Mayoks thoughts on the QBs but he hasnt been public on his thoughts until recently.

When asked if either QB is worth the 1st overall pick:

"I think it's a big reach,'' Mayock said. "The logical guy is (Oklahoma's Sam) Bradford. I'm not a big (Jimmy) Clausen fan. No way in the world in my mind -that's today, I've still got a lot more work to do on Bradford. Those two players (Suh and McCoy) just dwarf the quarterback issue."
Old 01-23-2010, 04:42 PM    (permalink
treyskins
Rookie

treyskins is a cocksman.treyskins is a cocksman.treyskins is a cocksman.

Interesting, a few dont think Okung is even the best Tackle in this years draft.
See *gbnreport.com/top100-Davis and Bulaga are rated higher(*delete if not allowed to link to other sites).

If Bradford stayed healthy and was the number 1 pick,the skins would have NO shot at getting him.
At least without giving up the farm for him.

I take it that Maycock didnt diss the idea of Bradford with the 4th pick.
Like i said in an earlier post the injury was a blessing for the skins IF that is who Shanahan rates and is given the o.k. from the doctors.
treyskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Texas Homer
Veteran

Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd go Okung, but that is just my opinion.
Old 02-06-2010, 07:02 PM    (permalink
BuffaloBillsFan
Rookie

BuffaloBillsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Big armed gun slinger who can scramble out of the pocket.

See
John Elway
Jake Plummer
Jay Cutler
How does this not describe Jimmy Clausen? I'm a huge ND fan and let me tell you, Clausen is special, he has all the tools you look for. I'll admit that at first glance Clausen came off as cocky to me, probably because his face looks like that of an ostrich, but he can play ball, he is a gamer.
BuffaloBillsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBillsFan View Post
How does this not describe Jimmy Clausen? I'm a huge ND fan and let me tell you, Clausen is special, he has all the tools you look for. I'll admit that at first glance Clausen came off as cocky to me, probably because his face looks like that of an ostrich, but he can play ball, he is a gamer.
Clausen made his WRs go get the ball they had to adjust WAY to often and the fact that he had two fringe first round WRs didn't hurt him either. Also he played poor competition. His "scrambling" comes too early and his arm isn't all that great either.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 02:21 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

Quote:
Clausen made his WRs go get the ball they had to adjust WAY to often and the fact that he had two fringe first round WRs didn't hurt him either. Also he played poor competition. His "scrambling" comes too early and his arm isn't all that great either.
average to slightly above average arm strength as a prospect at best. like you said he tends to float his deep balls and was fortunate to not have more interceptions due to normally less than stellar competition and guys like golden tate working for catches. and he isnt mobile by any means of the imagination. he has happy feet, which is totally different in a bad way, and cant throw on the run well.

Combined record of teams Clausen beat his senior year:
8-5
6-7
5-7
5-7
8-5
1-11
Total 24-42
Old 02-07-2010, 02:57 PM    (permalink
FloridaFootball
Veteran

FloridaFootball hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FloridaFootball hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I really think if were not smoke screening about loving JC and bringing him back as our starting QB, I want Okung or Berry.

If Shanny doesn't think JC is the guy give me Clausen.

Overall, I'm very mutual in who we should take, I'm putting faith in Shanny and Bruce Allen
Old 02-08-2010, 03:19 PM    (permalink
treyskins
Rookie

treyskins is a cocksman.treyskins is a cocksman.treyskins is a cocksman.

Amazing to think a guy(Bradford) who missed most of his senior season in college could go at pick 1,

Who needs to play college football to get drafted high eh?
treyskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 05:19 AM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If berry is on the board i would rather have him. Between the QBs i think clausen fits more of what shanny likes in a prospect. Not a fan of bradford.... i hope st louis takes him.
Old 02-23-2010, 08:16 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by treyskins View Post
Amazing to think a guy(Bradford) who missed most of his senior season in college could go at pick 1,

Who needs to play college football to get drafted high eh?
I'm not a fan of Bradford and don't want him but that's a pretty funny argument. The fact is that if he declared after his junior year he could very well have been the #1 overall pick with a junior season in which it seemed that he completed every pass he threw. You can argue system and whatever, but the guy was money. Just because he got hurt this year not by choice does that mean that he's a worst player than the guy who would have went top 5 a year ago? If he checks out medically than you can assume he is the guy you thought he was a year ago. I'm not a fan of his but trust me the majority of teams are.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 09:46 PM    (permalink
snyder101
Rookie

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
I'll start by saying this. I don't think, at this point, that the Rams will pass on Clausen with the first pick. In most years, I'd say its a no brainer. But it's been a while since a player like Suh has come through the college ranks so anything can happen and a lot can change between now and April.

So let's assume that at pick #4, Clausen, Bradford and Okung are all available. Who should we pick and why? I've wrestled with this a lot and obviously there are arguments for both players.

I'll admit that I have been against the qb pick for quite sometime now. But deep down I know that my logic is not necessarily reasonable. I've loved Colt Brennan since day 1 and I want badly for him to get his shot. I want more than anything for the Skins to build the offensive line and give Brennan a legitimate chance before going in another direction but I know that opportunities to draft franchise qbs dont come around often.

I think a lot will depend on the cap and what happens with Campbell. It looks more and more like 2010 will be an uncapped season which leaves the Redskins with a decision to make with Campbell as a RFA. Either drag things out for another season or try to trade him for some sort of value. No team is going to match an offer sheet for a 1st and a 3rd but the Skins can try to trade Campbell for lesser value. I think that a handful of teams could be interested.

Basically, if Campbell is on the roster for 2010 then I think drafting a qb is the wrong decision. In that case, the Skins have to build the line and go with Campbell and Brennan and possibly a FA or late round pick. If Campbell is gone though, the Skins could face a tough decision with the 4th pick.

Lets take a look at these three players.

Jimmy Clausen, QB, Notre Dame

Things I like: Mental toughness, no real serious injury concerns in his past, passionate about winning, impressive accuracy (not necessarily elite), quick feet in and around the pocket, reads coverage well, and good mechanics.

Things I disklike: deicision making, arm strength questionable, doesnt throw a great deep ball, uncertain leadership qualities, takes a lot of sacks, and will force throws.

Reminds me of: Aaron Rodgers coming out of Cal

Russell Okung, OT, Oklahoma State

Thinks I like: tough as hell, mauler in the run game, quick impressive footwork, excels in both pass and run protection, 47 consecutive starts, consistent, prototypical size and strength, leadership

Thinks I dislike: doesnt always lock defenders, sometimes loses focus and gets too high

Reminds me of: Joe Thomas

Sam Bradford, QB, Oklahoma

Thinks I like: production, competitive hard worker, leader who commands in the huddle, incredible accuracy, can avoid the rush and throw on the run, and student of the game

Thinks I disklike: mechanics, average arm strength, durability and history of bad injuries, minimal experience taking snaps under center, missed 90% of junior year, tends to stare down targets

Reminds me of: Chad Pennington

Those are most of my thouhts for now. What do you guys think?
SMH what ever.

I was the only one in here who made a mock and said "Lets draft Clausen hes the fit guy hes sorta like a Rogers type".

and you went ahead and told me that HOW was he the guy and how was he gonna be the best guy and bust all written over it.

HAHA...looks like MY thoughts on Clausen a month ago was accurate. Hes the best QB in this draft, he has Matt Ryan accuracy .

So any way......I guess Im the smartest fan in here.
Old 03-14-2010, 09:54 PM    (permalink
snyder101
Rookie

Quote:
I'll start by saying this. I don't think, at this point, that the Rams will pass on Clausen with the first pick. In most years, I'd say its a no brainer. But it's been a while since a player like Suh has come through the college ranks so anything can happen and a lot can change between now and April.

So let's assume that at pick #4, Clausen, Bradford and Okung are all available. Who should we pick and why? I've wrestled with this a lot and obviously there are arguments for both players.

I'll admit that I have been against the qb pick for quite sometime now. But deep down I know that my logic is not necessarily reasonable. I've loved Colt Brennan since day 1 and I want badly for him to get his shot. I want more than anything for the Skins to build the offensive line and give Brennan a legitimate chance before going in another direction but I know that opportunities to draft franchise qbs dont come around often.

I think a lot will depend on the cap and what happens with Campbell. It looks more and more like 2010 will be an uncapped season which leaves the Redskins with a decision to make with Campbell as a RFA. Either drag things out for another season or try to trade him for some sort of value. No team is going to match an offer sheet for a 1st and a 3rd but the Skins can try to trade Campbell for lesser value. I think that a handful of teams could be interested.

Basically, if Campbell is on the roster for 2010 then I think drafting a qb is the wrong decision. In that case, the Skins have to build the line and go with Campbell and Brennan and possibly a FA or late round pick. If Campbell is gone though, the Skins could face a tough decision with the 4th pick.

Lets take a look at these three players.

Jimmy Clausen, QB, Notre Dame

Things I like: Mental toughness, no real serious injury concerns in his past, passionate about winning, impressive accuracy (not necessarily elite), quick feet in and around the pocket, reads coverage well, and good mechanics.

Things I disklike: deicision making, arm strength questionable, doesnt throw a great deep ball, uncertain leadership qualities, takes a lot of sacks, and will force throws.

Reminds me of: Aaron Rodgers coming out of Cal

Russell Okung, OT, Oklahoma State

Thinks I like: tough as hell, mauler in the run game, quick impressive footwork, excels in both pass and run protection, 47 consecutive starts, consistent, prototypical size and strength, leadership

Thinks I dislike: doesnt always lock defenders, sometimes loses focus and gets too high

Reminds me of: Joe Thomas

Sam Bradford, QB, Oklahoma

Thinks I like: production, competitive hard worker, leader who commands in the huddle, incredible accuracy, can avoid the rush and throw on the run, and student of the game

Thinks I disklike: mechanics, average arm strength, durability and history of bad injuries, minimal experience taking snaps under center, missed 90% of junior year, tends to stare down targets

Reminds me of: Chad Pennington

Those are most of my thouhts for now. What do you guys think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by snyder101

I forsee the Redskins going after a OT in the later round and target free agency on lineman.

Clausen is probably one of the best QB's coming out of the draft and had a very bad ND defense that lost him games. He has alot of the "IT" Factor in him and is the best QB in the draft, He will fit in perfectly with Shanahan WCO.

Quote:
Id love to know what free agent OTs you want to target considering an uncapped year is most likely?????

Also, please enlighten me on how Clausen is such a good fit for the wco? He lacks mobility to make plays out of the pocket or run the bootleg, forces throws without having a strong arm, and floats the deep ball. Also, Im not sure what you consider the "IT" factor but if you define it by cockiness then sure...

Jokes on u...............

Shanahan wants Clausen , mike Limbordi is close to Shanahan and saids we will likely draft Clausen.

So Hope you say sorry to me brah.
Old 03-14-2010, 10:11 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by snyder101 View Post
Jokes on u...............

Shanahan wants Clausen , mike Limbordi is close to Shanahan and saids we will likely draft Clausen.

So Hope you say sorry to me brah.
jokes on me??? not yet "brah". ill apologize when clausen leads our team to double digit wins or any team for that matter. i support shanahans decisions but i still stand firm that i dont think clausen is worth a top 10 pick. ill root for the best if hes drafted but i dont have to like him until then and i wont.

and where are those starting free agent lineman you spoke of?
Old 03-14-2010, 11:23 PM    (permalink
2 Live Crew
Rookie

2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I guess Im the smartest fan in here.
Wow, I'm sure everyone here appreciates that. If you're so smart, you could start with spelling and grammar. It's posts like that, that make these boards unbearable at times.
2 Live Crew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 01:40 AM    (permalink
snyder101
Rookie

His
Quote:
jokes on me??? not yet "brah". ill apologize when clausen leads our team to double digit wins or any team for that matter. i support shanahans decisions but i still stand firm that i dont think clausen is worth a top 10 pick. ill root for the best if hes drafted but i dont have to like him until then and i wont.

and where are those starting free agent lineman you spoke of?
The ol thing vrushed mme,we are very cheap thi year and didn't sign clifton or pashos or are attemtping to trade for an lt.

Obviously I thiught the ol would be better by now bu shanahan and allenare taking things slow. Funny...cause if we weren't so cheap our ol would have been better witht hose two prior to a 2nd round ot.

And your wrong about clausen.....joke is on u...this ddude wonnt be. Skins he''ll be. Rams because he's the best qb in the draft. If he's with us we are lucky........clausen a better prospect than matt ryan and sanchez he has more tools than bradford.

So get out of here............you know your wrong its ok.....clausen not top 10 in your view but he'll be picked top 10. Kiper>me?mike limbordi thinks so to
Old 03-15-2010, 01:44 AM    (permalink
snyder101
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Live Crew View Post
Wow, I'm sure everyone here appreciates that. If you're so smart, you could start with spelling and grammar. It's posts like that, that make these boards unbearable at times.
Lol gtf out brah....I'm more street.sex.money.hstler.football than you are. I'm typinng on a cell phone and its ok......I like geeky heros like you onn here so feel free to argue with me.

Did u know daniel snyder owns johnny rockets? Now u do. Get out brah
Old 03-15-2010, 09:48 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

Quote:
So get out of here............you know your wrong its ok.....clausen not top 10 in your view but he'll be picked top 10. Kiper>me?mike limbordi thinks so to
on his twitter page, schefter just quoted former ravens/browns scout daniel jeremiah (movethesticks) saying "i keep reading clausen is going to go top 10 but ive yet to hear any scout/coach/exec tell me that they have him rated that high"
Old 03-15-2010, 12:22 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Daniel Snyder owns Johnny Rockets.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 10:53 AM    (permalink
2 Live Crew
Rookie

2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Lol gtf out brah....I'm more street.sex.money.hstler.football than you are. I'm typinng on a cell phone and its ok......I like geeky heros like you onn here so feel free to argue with me.

Did u know daniel snyder owns johnny rockets? Now u do. Get out brah
LOL...you gotta be kidding me...its a waste of anyone's time on here to argue with you...get a clue "brah".

I did laugh at this post for like 10 minutes though, thanks.
2 Live Crew is offline   Reply With Quote