Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum Discuss the Bucs

Old 03-20-2010, 11:03 AM    (permalink
DraftDog

Default O-Line Help . . . Tyshovnytsky?!?!

Let's not fool ourselves... Bucs need help. This kid Andrew Tyshovnytsky is a hidden gem, who is slowly catching headlines. He's a 6'4", 317 lb OL, who played Tackle at Fordham, but can play any position on the line. He's very athletic. He runs 4.8-4.9 40 yd dash and ran a 4.83 at a ProDay over the weekend (which would have been the fastest in the NFL combine), and he runs it like he's 180 lbs. He bench presses over 525 lbs, and did 225 37 times(which would have been top 3 in the NFL combine),. His Broad Jump, which is scrutinized by scouts, was 9'2" which would have been (top 5 in the NFL combine)

He's nimble and has done his position drills and agilitly drills very well. He's smart (business major at Fordham) and a soldier and he was 1st team all conference. He would be a STEAL in the 5th round.
Old 03-20-2010, 12:27 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree, we can use depth. But don't forget, our oline was playing out of scheme. Last year, we spent an entire offseason putting in the ZBS only to fire Jagz. We are a power blocking team and I think our o-line will play a lot better than 2009. How could our Offensive line go from one of the top 10 units in 2008 to regressing in 2009? It was the change of scheme, just like our defense at the beginning of 09.

Like I said, our team needs help at DT, WR, CB and DE before we draft an o-lineman. Also, remember we are getting Sears back, hopefully at full strength and I really like this Xavier FUlton as a swing tackle and Zuttah as another swing o-lineman to back up.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote