Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-19-2010, 05:22 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Play-off Team >>>>>>>>> your non play-off team :)
Oooooh, I never heard that one before.

Sticking with your team through the tough times > jumping on the bandwagon of another.

I demand respect!
Old 03-19-2010, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post

Sticking with your team through the tough times > jumping on the bandwagon of another. I demand respect!
You'll get respect when you rescind your placing of anything above Matthew Wieters.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 05:24 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You'll get respect when you rescind your placing of anything above Matthew Wieters.
But....but...but...it was Brooks Robinson replica jersey night!
Old 03-19-2010, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
But....but...but...it was Brooks Robinson replica jersey night!

Matt Wieters is a god and he will be better than Brooks Robinson, starting in this, his first of 16 consecutive MVP seasons.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-19-2010, 05:27 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Matt Wieters is a god and he will be better than Brooks Robinson, starting in this, his first of 16 consecutive MVP seasons.

He better pray Joe Mauer gets traded to the NL this year then.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
He better pray Joe Mauer gets traded to the NL this year then.
Matt Wieters is going to make Mauer look like Rod Barajas in the 2010's.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-19-2010, 05:29 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Joe Mauer's power is going to disappear this year and he will not sniff an MVP season again!....maybe...but probably not.
Old 03-19-2010, 05:31 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Is it me or is Matt Wieters just ridiculously good looking?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-19-2010, 06:56 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Matt Wieters will never hit like Piazza. True story.
Old 03-19-2010, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Piazza is also a better "catcher"...

and I'm not talking about baseball
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 08:10 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
It's cool because he will hit better than Fernando Martinez, and Jenrry Mejia will never be a TOR Starter, above average SU man is more like it. :)
Old 03-19-2010, 08:12 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Keep dreaming ATL.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-19-2010, 08:13 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Sticking with your team through the tough times > jumping on the bandwagon of another.

I demand respect!
i was born In LA how is that jumping on the bandwagon?....
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 08:16 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
i was born In LA how is that jumping on the bandwagon?....
I wasn't talking about you, I don't know you, therefor I don't know what team you are a fan of. I was just talking about being a O's fan in general, I always hear, "The Orioles suck blah blah why do you bother blah blah blah why not find a new team blah blah blah"
Old 03-20-2010, 08:09 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Play-off Team >>>>>>>>> your non play-off team :)
Suck my ******* nuts you piece of ****

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 11:20 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I wasn't talking about you, I don't know you, therefor I don't know what team you are a fan of. I was just talking about being a O's fan in general, I always hear, "The Orioles suck blah blah why do you bother blah blah blah why not find a new team blah blah blah"
I hear the same thing. Over and over and over again.
Old 03-20-2010, 11:35 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's cool because he will hit better than Fernando Martinez, and Jenrry Mejia will never be a TOR Starter, above average SU man is more like it. :)

Fernando will never get a chance to show off his hitting ability because he is blocked by the almighty Jeff Francoeur. At the least Jennry will be an awesome set up man, setting it up for a declining closer making 13 million a season. I ******* hate my team.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:50 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Joe Nathan going under the knife for Thomas John surgery, sucks
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 09:57 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
At least it's easy to get tickets. And cheap!
Old 03-21-2010, 10:00 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I read that the Tigers will probably release Dontrelle Wilis before Spring Training is over. I honestly can see the Pirates going after him.
Old 03-21-2010, 10:02 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
Joe Nathan going under the knife for Thomas John surgery, sucks
Twinkies, you interested in Jason Frasor? We could work something out. :)
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 10:06 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
Twinkies, you interested in Jason Frasor? We could work something out. :)
If the Pirates had Matt Capps still, I'd trade him to the Twins for Miguel Sano. haha.
Old 03-21-2010, 12:02 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we'll be fine in-house. A guy like Frasor isn't much better than Guerrier. I hope we don't give Rauch the job just because he's gotten a few saves in his career. I don't trust him at all. Guerrier is steady.
Old 03-21-2010, 12:08 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mo Rivera for Joe Mauer. It makes sense.

Seriously, this spring training is the dullest event ever.
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
I read that the Tigers will probably release Dontrelle Wilis before Spring Training is over. I honestly can see the Pirates going after him.
The Bucs don't have to go after every single terrible player released from some team.

RIP TheManInBlack