Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-24-2010, 10:22 AM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay, just switch him to other side to play Guard.

It is not uncommon for someone who whines about switching scheme. Let him voice about him being uncomfortable. I wont read into anything until he actually plays on the field.
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 10:22 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddmlazarchick View Post
You just proved yourself its true. Snyder has been known for throwing his money around for unproven talent. When he spent money on the best player in the league for a huge need we had and it actually worked no one, including yourself, knows how to act. People are looking for anyway possible to spin whatever Al says in a negative way to make this look like another failed spending spree by Snyder. To say Al was the cause to go from 8-8 to 4-12, or that he is causing a problem in the locker room, or is disrespecting the new regime is just simple stupidity. He is the most dominant player of his position when he is on his game. He can into camp out of shape because of the crappy conditioning/training staff we had here prior to Shanahan. Wanting to train with his own trainer that he trained with his entire career before this past season is another point to prove how he is committed to improve himself for the team and new regime but yet you and everyone spin it as how he is destroying his relationship with Shanahan. Pre Haynesworth netted Carter with 4.0 sacks and Jason Taylor with 3.0 sacks. With the addition of Haynesworth, Carter increased to 11.0 sacks and Orakpo's first season in the NFL netted him 11.0 sacks as well. Thats a 15 sack increase by the starting DEs and thats just the starting DEs. If you keep saying that Haynesworth wasn't worth the money then you are just proving my point.
Excuse me? When have I said anything negative about the Haynesworth signing? I praised the move when they made it; I'm a Jags fan and I'm fully aware of the benefit Haynesworth brings to an entire defense even if it doesn't necessarily show up on the stat sheet or wins column.

To be honest, NOBODY is really knocking the Haynesworth signing. It's one of the few they've made that hasn't completely blown up in their faces. What people are criticizing is the fact that you may be completely negating the $100 million centerpiece of your defense.

Dude, I don't ******* care about the Redskins enough to try to spin **** about them to make seem negative. Keep trying to make it seem like people care more about your team than they really do, though.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 10:30 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
To be honest, NOBODY is really knocking the Haynesworth signing. It's one of the few they've made that hasn't completely blown up in their faces. What people are criticizing is the fact that you may be completely negating the $100 million centerpiece of your defense.
Except Halsey who, after 10 pages of that last thread, continues to think that the Redskins going 4-12 is perfect evidence of Albert Haynesworth not being good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 10:31 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Except Halsey who, after 10 pages of that last thread, continues to think that the Redskins going 4-12 is perfect evidence of Albert Haynesworth not being good.
well they did go 4-12... I'm just sayin'

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 10:36 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Technically, Halsey didn't even need the 4-12 record as evidence. I believe it only took until midseason to get the bump claiming Fat Al was a failed signing.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 10:46 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Technically, Halsey didn't even need the 4-12 record as evidence. I believe it only took until midseason to get the bump claiming Fat Al was a failed signing.
Good point. That thread was awesome. MarioPalmer's meltdown was legendary.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-24-2010, 10:53 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Good point. That thread was awesome. MarioPalmer's meltdown was legendary.
I ******* hated that guy.

He was like a 40 year old guy trying to talk like he was on 4chan. Epic fail! I just totally pwned you!
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 10:57 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
I ******* hated that guy.

He was like a 40 year old guy trying to talk like he was on 4chan. Epic fail! I just totally pwned you!
You have a viewpoint different than my own? LOL WOW! FAIL!

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-24-2010, 11:28 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If RC3 used more caps and LOL's I'd be suspicious . . .

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 11:29 AM    (permalink
scpanther22
Rookie

scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
"I totally disagree with his decision to not be there," Shanahan told reporters in Orlando during the annual owners' meetings. "But I respect him being there the first day and sitting down and talking to me man to man. Any time a person's willing to do that, you feel good about the communication
."
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/red...-disagree.html
scpanther22 is offline   Reply With Quote