Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-23-2010, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I started to get more into country a month or so ago. Jason Aldean, Eli Young Band, and Brantley Gilbert are some of my favorites.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know he's relatively unknown, but any Darrell Scott fans out there? Here's one of my favorites...

Old 03-23-2010, 11:54 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
I started to get more into country a month or so ago. Jason Aldean, Eli Young Band, and Brantley Gilbert are some of my favorites.
I saw brantly gilbert live and wasnt as impressed as I was listing to his cd. But im very narrow minded by my music
Old 03-24-2010, 12:19 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post

Good music. Great artists.
definitely all great songs

Josh Turner's range is so awesome...

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 12:24 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last edited by jayceheathman : 03-24-2010 at 03:14 AM.
jayceheathman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 12:29 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I find the cast for this music video to be hilarious

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 07:13 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
definitely all great songs

Josh Turner's range is so awesome...
Its funny, as I was coming up on this page, I was listening to "Would You Go With Me?" and thinking the same thing, and the thing that makes it better is the fact that his range is wide and so deep.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 07:17 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiddler View Post
I know he's relatively unknown, but any Darrell Scott fans out there? Here's one of my favorites...

I really like this, you just added a fan, lol.

Old 03-24-2010, 07:22 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Jayce, thats a great list of songs there. Also, I could handle a little more Laura Bell Bundy, lol.

Old 03-24-2010, 07:25 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I haven't heard of Brantley Gilbert, now I will have to go find some music...

I love finding new or unknown artists, its great finding artists that are really good before they become widely popular.

Old 03-24-2010, 07:30 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't stand the laura bundy song to pop for me. Brantly Gilbert is a Georgia boy so he has that going for him.
Old 03-24-2010, 07:36 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Here is some Reckless Kelly, I'll keep the vids to a minimum...

Old 03-24-2010, 07:40 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
I can't stand the laura bundy song to pop for me. Brantly Gilbert is a Georgia boy so he has that going for him.
I looked up Jeremy Parsons yesterday, and with how you said you are narrow-minded with your music, I completely understand why you say this. She's a little pop, especially with the dancing, but she's nice to look at, lol.

Parsons is a little too old fashioned for me. I don't really like how his voice is all vibrato. His voice is fine the way it is, but he switches things up way too much for me. He is a good singer, no doubt about it, he's just not really my style.

Old 03-26-2010, 12:03 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 03-26-2010, 12:37 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post

I find the cast for this music video to be hilarious
Eaglesalltheway is probably jealous that his 3 way is with Taylor Swift and Kellie Pickler.
Old 03-26-2010, 06:59 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
Eaglesalltheway is probably jealous that his 3 way is with Taylor Swift and Kellie Pickler.
Their presense in that video alone made that video win Video of the Year, forget Jason Alexander and the rest of those actors, psh!

Actually, I was supposed to be at the one concert that is in the music video, but couldn't go because I was on vacation. And the worst part is, you can see my friends in the music video if you know where t look. And the worstest part is, they were meet and greet tickets. My friends got to meet Brad Paisley, Taylor Swift, Kelly Pickler, and Jack Ingram. I wanted to cry when I heard who they met.

Old 03-26-2010, 07:01 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
This is a really damn good song.

Old 03-26-2010, 07:05 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

I haven't heard a song for the first time on the radio in years. Whether it be because I see it on the music channel or on here, or through my own findings, I know every song before it comes on the radio. Its gotten to the point where my friends wonder how I know a song by heart when its playing on the radio for the first time.

Also, the song by Jason Aldean "Crazy Town" was on the radio last week, when I didn't expect it to be.

Old 03-26-2010, 01:09 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna go see Brooks & Dunn (RIP) and Jason Aldean in May. Pretty stoked about that. Also, Clint Black in a few weeks, then Randy Rogers a few weeks after that. :D
Old 03-26-2010, 01:17 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I'm gonna go see Brooks & Dunn (RIP) and Jason Aldean in May. Pretty stoked about that. Also, Clint Black in a few weeks, then Randy Rogers a few weeks after that. :D
Clint Black still sings? I dont think I have heard him since I was a kid.
Old 03-26-2010, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
I saw brantly gilbert live and wasnt as impressed as I was listing to his cd. But im very narrow minded by my music
I really like his voice. One of the best I have heard in a while.
Old 03-26-2010, 06:03 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Eventually I'm going to give in and take a year long vacation to Texas, just for the music!

Old 03-26-2010, 06:34 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Eventually I'm going to give in and take a year long vacation to Texas, just for the music!
I'm telling you, you can go catch a EYB, Kevin Fowler or RR show anywhere in Texas pretty much any weekend. Since they don't come down too often (maybe a few times a year) where i'm from, the tickets are around 25 bucks, but in the bigger cities (Corpus, Austin, San Antonio) they play for like 10 bucks a ticket.
Old 03-26-2010, 07:47 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I'm telling you, you can go catch a EYB, Kevin Fowler or RR show anywhere in Texas pretty much any weekend. Since they don't come down too often (maybe a few times a year) where i'm from, the tickets are around 25 bucks, but in the bigger cities (Corpus, Austin, San Antonio) they play for like 10 bucks a ticket.
You're just trying to get me down there, aren't you? There are a lot of other Bands in Texas that I'm finding recently and REALLY enjoying. Cross Canadian Ragweed, Reckless Kelly, Wade Bowen, Mickey and the Motorcars, and a few others are all based in Texas and I like a whole lot of their music. Some of it is more southern rock than country, but it is really good music that I get a whole lot of enjoyment from.

Old 03-26-2010, 08:42 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
You're just trying to get me down there, aren't you? There are a lot of other Bands in Texas that I'm finding recently and REALLY enjoying. Cross Canadian Ragweed, Reckless Kelly, Wade Bowen, Mickey and the Motorcars, and a few others are all based in Texas and I like a whole lot of their music. Some of it is more southern rock than country, but it is really good music that I get a whole lot of enjoyment from.
Haha, well you'd have a good time, i'm sure of that. Cross Canadian Ragweed is in concert here in a couple of weeks, and i went to see Wade Bowen last year. I like a lot of Texas Country artists, but some of them are too rock-ish for my tastes.