Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-11-2007, 11:45 AM    (permalink
hugepunch
Rookie

hugepunch hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
Wikipedia does wonders for all.
yea duh, i wanted to prove that u guys were wrong...wasnt trying to act like i fricking wrote it. smart a55
Old 03-11-2007, 11:46 AM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ha, Stallworth doesn't run anywhere near a 4.2, thats total BS. Looks like some Patriots fans are gitty over their latest signing.

Basically the point of this thread indicates that a team could just have two guys who are just speed demons and never see the field and be called the team with the fastest tandem?

Steve Smith and Drew Carter are pretty fast, Drew Carter has said that he beat Ginn last year, I can't remember if it was long distance or not though.
Old 03-11-2007, 11:46 AM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by remix 6 View Post
eagles didnt have justin gatlin..and skins no..Randel El is more quick than fast and he doesnt even start
Well he was trying out :p
Old 03-11-2007, 11:48 AM    (permalink
hugepunch
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDwn View Post
Ha, Stallworth doesn't run anywhere near a 4.2, thats total BS. Looks like some Patriots fans are gitty over their latest signing.

Basically the point of this thread indicates that a team could just have two guys who are just speed demons and never see the field and be called the team with the fastest tandem?

Steve Smith and Drew Carter are pretty fast, Drew Carter has said that he beat Ginn last year, I can't remember if it was long distance or not though.
yea i forgot about them i would say they are the fastest. carter is reallly fast. steve is in a class of his own with his combination of quickness and speed.
Old 03-11-2007, 11:49 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugepunch View Post
yea duh, i wanted to prove that u guys were wrong...wasnt trying to act like i fricking wrote it. smart a55
Yeah sorry I got my info off of there too, so my bad if it came off that way. The 40 is overrated and doesn't prove much. I run in the 4.5 range in high school, but I think my game speed may be a bit faster.
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 11:52 AM    (permalink
bills_red
Veteran

bills_red needs more cowbell.

Lee Evans and Roscoe Parrish are very fast.
bills_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 11:53 AM    (permalink
hugepunch
Rookie

Quote:
Yeah sorry I got my info off of there too, so my bad if it came off that way. The 40 is overrated and doesn't prove much. I run in the 4.5 range in high school, but I think my game speed may be a bit faster.
haha, my bad. game speed is alot different, instincts are what count on the field.
Old 03-11-2007, 12:08 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.

That Stallworth 4.2 thing is BS. that was just a horrible draft rumor. He runs a 4.48:

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2002/profil...te.htm#agility

He has above average speed at best.
Old 03-11-2007, 12:10 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

agree bout Smith and Carter. Carter is said to be faster than Steve Smith
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 12:11 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNewFan41 View Post
That Stallworth 4.2 thing is BS. that was just a horrible draft rumor. He runs a 4.48:

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2002/profil...te.htm#agility

He has above average speed at best.
above average speed at best? Hes 1 of the fastest WRs ..and im not saying it cuz hes a Patriot..ive said it since he was a Saint
Old 03-11-2007, 12:12 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Deion ran a 4.19 and supposedly D-Hall ran a 4.15 on an indoor track. Any sort of time like that is highly unlikely.
Indoor tracks make you WAY WAY WAY faster. On grass hall ran a 4.37, that tells you how much it helps.
Old 03-11-2007, 12:13 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by remix 6 View Post
above average speed at best? Hes 1 of the fastest WRs ..and im not saying it cuz hes a Patriot..ive said it since he was a Saint
No he is not one of the fastest WRs, he gets caught from behind all of the time.

He didn't run a 4.1 or .42, not even a 4.3, he ran a 4.48.
Old 03-11-2007, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

at the combine he probably ran a 4.48, but at the Tennenssee pro day he was clocked at the much faster time
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 12:16 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

Quote:
No he is not one of the fastest WRs, he gets caught from behind all of the time.

He didn't run a 4.1 or .42, not even a 4.3, he ran a 4.48.
hes not the fastest but hes in the Fast group of WRs with Smith, Moss, Evans

idc if he didnt run a 4.1 or 4.2 but his speed is 4.3 . he ran 4.2something at pro day..maybe a 4.48 at combine. go ahead say whatever u want but dont ever tell me Nelson is a 4.3 Safety then..
bills_red
Veteran

bills_red needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bills_red View Post
Lee Evans and Roscoe Parrish are very fast.
Evans-4.33
Parrish-4.43
bills_red is offline   Reply With Quote
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cardinals, Jets.
Old 03-11-2007, 12:17 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Bills

Roscoe Parrish & Lee Evans

they have to be up there

Fitz and Q aren't really fast, they more just, Out Jump, Out Catch & Out Class you in every other aspect
Old 03-11-2007, 12:20 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
The Bills

Roscoe Parrish & Lee Evans

they have to be up there

Fitz and Q aren't really fast, they more just, Out Jump, Out Catch & Out Class you in every other aspect
and outmuscle you :) Boldin <--
Old 03-11-2007, 12:20 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Galloway and CJ would be a dynamite speed combo.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 12:35 PM    (permalink
briz5x

Stallworth and Jackson are both over 6 feet too that is pretty impressive.
Old 03-11-2007, 12:38 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

40 times don't really mean much. Jerry rice ran a 4.7, and he outran everyone. T.O. ran a 4.55, yet once he gets behind you, your not catching him. He smoked champ bailey, who ran a 4.42.
Old 03-11-2007, 12:39 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

Quote:
40 times don't really mean much. Jerry rice ran a 4.7, and he outran everyone. T.O. ran a 4.55, yet once he gets behind you, your not catching him. He smoked champ bailey, who ran a 4.42.
yeah but Champ was hurting and Champ is faster than a 4.42
Old 03-11-2007, 12:45 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just because a team has two fast receivers doesn't mean much of anything. Sure it does pose problems in some area, but just because you are fast doesn't mean you will have the best WR tandem in the NFL. There are a lot of other factors that go into the WR position in the NFL. I know no one said best, but I figured I would put it out ther before anyone started saying something about it.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 12:46 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If forty times don't mean much, why have you started two posts that are based on forty times?

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 12:59 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

who has the fastest, punter kicker tandem?

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote