Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-19-2010, 05:03 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who's REALLY surprised here????

I've been telling you the whole time that Carroll will take Taylor Mays.

This is just a way to explain why he will pass up on Clausen with their first pick.

:D
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 05:09 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Taylor May suxz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 05:13 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
I'm not dissing Volek here, all I'm saying is that for what Whitehurst was, a third string QB, the Chargers got away with highway robbery. If volek is that good why didn't the seahawks trade for him instead?

thank you. I'm not saying he'll be better than CW, but hell he'll be cheaper. Or at least could be.
Volek is like 33 or something thats probaly one reason why they didn't trade for Billy. About the Dixon comment maybe he doesn't fit their system or they really like Whitehurst.

The Cardinals liked Whitehurst more than Derek Anderson, so he must be decent. It obvious that they didn't like Jimmy Clausen and Bradford will be gone by then either to the browns or rams.
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 07:05 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
I'm not dissing Volek here, all I'm saying is that for what Whitehurst was, a third string QB, the Chargers got away with highway robbery. If volek is that good why didn't the seahawks trade for him instead?

Cuz he's almost as old as CJ.

Personally I think it's a good sign for Whitehurst that they even kept him on the team.

People like to poke and criticize without knowing much about the situation, but for the price, it seems like, to me at least, that the Chargers wouldn't have let him go for anything less. That, and the fact that the Seahawks gave it up tells me there are some NFL people who are pretty high on him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 07:10 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Cuz he's almost as old as CJ.

Personally I think it's a good sign for Whitehurst that they even kept him on the team.

People like to poke and criticize without knowing much about the situation, but for the price, it seems like, to me at least, that the Chargers wouldn't have let him go for anything less. That, and the fact that the Seahawks gave it up tells me there are some NFL people who are pretty high on him.
Volek's 33, not exactly king Tut.

You are judging the situation with just as little information as I am, so to that statement is hollow. And I never said that I doubt that the Seahawks really liked or like Whitehurst. I'm saying that it's a very, very steep price for a third string QB with no relevant playing experience in the NFL. To say that I can't say that because I don't know everything about the situation effectively defeats the purpose of the NFL section, mock drafts and really everything we do here on the forums. I don't even think we disagree to be honest, I think you're just arguiing one thing while I'm arguiing the other.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 01:42 AM    (permalink
GoRavens
Veteran

GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whitehurst is not the future for the Seahawks.
Spending a 2nd or 3rd rounder on a QB is a huge need for Seattle.

I see coach Carroll falling in love with John Skelton & his fantastic potential.
Skelton is a project, but what QB isn't?
He's got all the tools to succeed if coached properly.
Old 03-20-2010, 06:03 AM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Whitehurst is not the future for the Seahawks.
Spending a 2nd or 3rd rounder on a QB is a huge need for Seattle.

I see coach Carroll falling in love with John Skelton & his fantastic potential.
Skelton is a project, but what QB isn't?
He's got all the tools to succeed if coached properly.
A 2nd or 3rd round QB can't be considered filling a need, unless that need is backup QB. If you've read Scott's article you see it's really just taking a flier. Since 1992 the only QBs who you can even say would be good enough to take a team to a Superbowl (from rounds 2 and 3) are Brees and Schaub, and Brees was pick 32.
Old 03-20-2010, 11:38 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's feeling like 3 years of Charlie Whitehurst then the Matt Barkley era begins. Not exactly thrilled with that scenario.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 11:59 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
It's feeling like 3 years of Charlie Whitehurst then the Matt Barkley era begins. Not exactly thrilled with that scenario.
That would be a superb scenario. But really it's only 2 years.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 01:18 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A.J. Smith on Whitehurst move: "We just fell into it"

"We just fell into it," Chargers G.M. A.J. Smith told SI's Don Banks. The Chargers tendered Whitehurst at a third-round level, happy if the third-stringer quarterback returned to the team.

"But now here comes the activity, and it's between Arizona, which had a standard third-round pick, and Seattle," Smith said. "But there's a little bit of a twist because the Seahawks didn't have a three. So I presented a package to them that I thought was attractive to us, and it's accepted. They wanted the player. And that's how it went down."
Old 03-20-2010, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Morton
Veteran

Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton

Translation:

AJ Smith on Whitehurst move: "We saw how the Eagles ripped off Pete Carroll with the Tapp trade, so when we saw an opportunity to fleece the Seahawks with one of our marginal players, we jumped on it. Can you believe Pete gave us all that for a guy who hasn't even thrown a pass in an NFL game? We love USC coaches who think they can make it in the NFL!"
Morton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 02:57 PM    (permalink
hazzmos
Rookie

hazzmos hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I still say smart move by both teams. The price was at least Arizona's 2010 3rd rounder, so the Seahawks, not wanting to lose more than 1 pick, only gave up their 2011 3rd. That forces the Seahawks to throw in a bit more, and the only other logical choice, again, without giving up another pick, was to swap 2nd rounders this year. And while 20 spots hurts, they should still be able to grab a quality player.

What other, better choices were there if they thought Whitehurst was their guy?

Edit: Also from the SI article above....

"I'm prejudiced for the guy, because he was our third guy," Smith said. "I think he's going to be a success, and obviously Pete Carroll in Seattle feels the same way. It's a judgment call. But he's a very talented player and he's been a great pro for us. He's a great team guy, and his work ethic and preparation are excellent. Especially for a guy who's not a snap away from playing. We think he's gifted and has all the tools. And he's been in the NFL and with a great program here, with other good quarterbacks.

"I think he's ready for the challenge. He hasn't played in the NFL, due to the circumstances here, but we have to say that about college players coming out in the draft every year. They're getting an outstanding player."

Last edited by hazzmos : 03-20-2010 at 03:24 PM.
hazzmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
A.J. Smith on Whitehurst move: "We just fell into it"

"We just fell into it," Chargers G.M. A.J. Smith told SI's Don Banks. The Chargers tendered Whitehurst at a third-round level, happy if the third-stringer quarterback returned to the team.

"But now here comes the activity, and it's between Arizona, which had a standard third-round pick, and Seattle," Smith said. "But there's a little bit of a twist because the Seahawks didn't have a three. So I presented a package to them that I thought was attractive to us, and it's accepted. They wanted the player. And that's how it went down."
I think what he left out after saying "We fell into it" was "Seattle stepped in it".
Old 03-20-2010, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
A 2nd or 3rd round QB can't be considered filling a need, unless that need is backup QB. If you've read Scott's article you see it's really just taking a flier. Since 1992 the only QBs who you can even say would be good enough to take a team to a Superbowl (from rounds 2 and 3) are Brees and Schaub, and Brees was pick 32.
Pfft, Tony Banks > all.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 07:41 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton View Post
Translation:

AJ Smith on Whitehurst move: "We saw how the Eagles ripped off Pete Carroll with the Tapp trade, so when we saw an opportunity to fleece the Seahawks with one of our marginal players, we jumped on it. Can you believe Pete gave us all that for a guy who hasn't even thrown a pass in an NFL game? We love USC coaches who think they can make it in the NFL!"
Yeah except the Eagles didn't fleece the Seahawks. They got an average (at best) player for a 4th round pick. Don't even care about Clemmons, the 4th rounder was good enough for Tapp.
Old 03-22-2010, 10:44 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also: Scott's 2006 scout report of Whitehurst:

Day one draft grade

Strengths:
Has excellent size...Great arm strength with an overhead delivery...Good natural athlete who can move around in the pocket a little...Smart and tough with solid intangibles...Efficient in the short passing game...Durable three-year starter with a lot of experience...Still has some upside and potential...Has good bloodlines.

Weaknesses:
Very erratic and has had an up and down career...Makes way too many bad decisions, especially under pressure...Not a threat to run and is basically a pocket passer...Takes unnecessary risks...Needs to be more accurate, especially on deep passes...Holds onto the ball too long...Needs to be coached up and developed.

Notes:
Son of former Green Bay Packer quarterback David Whitehurst, who played in the NFL from 1976-83...Looked like a potential top prospect early in his career but bottomed out as a junior before bouncing back to a degree in 2005...Has a lot of physical tools to work with and could develop into a starter at the pro level.

find it here: http://web.archive.org/web/200604101...hitehurst.html

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 03:00 AM    (permalink
BuffaloBillsFan
Rookie

BuffaloBillsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

On the flip side, if Whitehurst performs and excels, the Seahawks are the ones who got away with a burglary.
BuffaloBillsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 03:29 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Burglary oh no we lost our 3rd string QB!!!!!!!!!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 09:48 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Burglary oh no we lost our 3rd string QB!!!!!!!!!
Lol, burgled.
Old 03-30-2010, 12:52 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Not to beat a dead horse but there are some things in Peter King's column I found pretty interesting;

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...radford/2.html

"I had no idea who Charlie Whitehurst was until there was talk about him. I'd never heard of the guy. I have some friends on the San Diego staff, and they're feeling pretty darn good about the deal."

That's from Jim Mora, most recently head coach of the Seahawks and currently coaching high school ball.

What I want to know is, how is this lack of knowledge possible? Look at the facts.

When Whitehurst was drafted, Mora was in Atlanta. Charlie was picked 2 spots after Atlanta drafted...was Mora not involved in scouting?

Whitehurst played at Clemson and was a big time prospect his first few years. Unless my geography is wrong, Clemson is what 50 miles from Atlanta? Did Mora never open a paper? Listen to local radio? I have a tough time believing Atlanta papers don't cover Clemson football. Is Mora ********? Or just lying due to sour grapes?

Some good Carroll quotes about making all the throws in that article as well.
Old 03-30-2010, 03:19 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's just talking out of his ass as usual. Either that or he really didn't know about him, I mean he doesn't know much about football.

I mean, I barely followed college football when Whitehurst came out, but I had atleast heard of him even though I didn't know anything about him.
Old 03-30-2010, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm starting to wonder if Seattle plans to acquire additional 2011 picks. Maybe they trade down or trade away one of their first rounders for a package involving 2011 picks. They may plan to go with Hasselbeck/Whitehurst/whoever this year ann try to acquire a QB in next year's potentially strong QB class, which will include Locker.
Old 03-30-2010, 04:25 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBillsFan View Post
On the flip side, if Whitehurst performs and excels, the Seahawks are the ones who got away with a burglary.
I think what Charlie does down the road is irrelevant to what went down with the deal. It was highway robbery by the Chargers.
Old 03-30-2010, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I'm starting to wonder if Seattle plans to acquire additional 2011 picks. Maybe they trade down or trade away one of their first rounders for a package involving 2011 picks. They may plan to go with Hasselbeck/Whitehurst/whoever this year ann try to acquire a QB in next year's potentially strong QB class, which will include Locker.
Maybe it is just me but this seems like a horrible mindset for a front office. Im all for putting in a franchise in a good position for the future but Seattle can not just look forward to Locker and company next year. Whitehurst will be competing with Hasselbeck for the starting job, Carroll has not made this to apparent but he has declared that there will be competition at every position.

As for Mora he really needs to get as far away from the media and any football related events as fast as possible. This man is so incompetent and just amazingly immature, thanks Ruskell for starting the post-Holmgren era with such a stunning start.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz
Primetime21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
You know that's my plan but who knows what that brain trust down there in Seattle thinks. They could play Charlie or Matt for two years cut them both and start Locker in 2012.