Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-30-2010, 07:53 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Just saw hot tub time machine. the first half is really damn funny, and then it just stops. There practically aren't even jokes for like the last half hour of the movie. Kind of bizarre. I still enjoyed it though.
I saw it too, and the only thing that made me laugh was Lou's shotgun to the dick comment. I thought it was actually a 0 out of 10, and I am by no means a movie snob. I can see anything and be entertained. This held my attention for an hour and 45 minutes, a better use of time than most other things I could do on a Thursday, but that's really all it did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
What have you been watching?

I sometimes watch horrible movies that get overhyped just to be entertained by their suckitude.
The last two were Hot Tub Time Machine, and some **** I rented. Namely, The Informant, The Box, and a couple others. I usually rent big name movies, and The Box had an interesting plot. Not sure what made me rent The Informant, though.

Last edited by sbh15 : 03-30-2010 at 07:56 PM.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how bad was the box

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 08:02 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
how bad was the box
Pretty bad. Just generally boring, and the twist is pretty predictable.
Old 03-30-2010, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched Law Abiding Citizen last night with 0 expectations. Butler played his role well, and it started off great I thought. But the last 40 minutes and ending completely fell flat.

There was definitely potential, but the 2nd half really **** the bed.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Hangover 2 is locked up, and set to start production this fall. I'm alright with that as long as Ed Helms doesn't get some MIA plot in The Office.

It says Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, and Zach Galifianakis made a combined $1 million for The Hangover, but each is set to make $5 mil this time.

http://www.deadline.com/2010/03/warn...ls/#more-30072

Old 03-30-2010, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do you think they go back to Vegas or a new city?

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
I've read some rumors that it might be Thailand, which could be interesting. Maybe Galifianakis will wake a up a woman, they're famous for that right?

Quote:
Phillips said that he's about halfway through the script for the sequel but don't expect anything expected like "yet another drunken weekend in Vegas that no one remembers." According to Phillips the reason the first movie worked was the cast and he's confident he can take the Cooper, Helms and Galifianakis characters out of Vegas and put them in an entirely different scenario and still have it work. He wouldn't speak to exactly what they're thinking about for the plot...

Old 03-30-2010, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
I hope it's New Orleans. I have never been more wasted in my life than in New Orleans.

Best part about NOLA: when you try to leave a bar with a beer, they stop you, but not to tell you you cannot leave with that drink, but to hand you a plastic cup to pour it in. **** YES.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 08:57 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
I watched Law Abiding Citizen last night with 0 expectations. Butler played his role well, and it started off great I thought. But the last 40 minutes and ending completely fell flat.

There was definitely potential, but the 2nd half really **** the bed.

I hated that movie.

yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I hated that movie.

Exactly why I said the finish **** the bed. There's a massive build up, and it all leads to that? Bummer. I'd compare it to sex or rubbing one out without being allowed to finish, but that'd be better than sitting through this movie again.

Old 03-30-2010, 09:19 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I even hated the very end of Law Abiding Citizen. And to think I was quite enjoying the first part of it.
Old 03-30-2010, 09:21 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I even hated the very end of Law Abiding Citizen. And to think I was quite enjoying the first part of it.
Yeah I agree, I loved it until that stupid ******* ending. Still worth seeing if you ask me, simply because of the first thirty or so minutes of the movie, where Butler just runs ****.
Old 03-30-2010, 10:16 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Yes!

"Anaconda Malt Liquor gives you little Woooooooooooooooooooo!!!!"
haha

PS- Always a good day when you post friend.
I loved the Theme music
dynamite.....dynamite......

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I felt the same way about LAC. I figured there was going to be a twist at some point in the movie, and that ending was the first one I ruled out...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 11:52 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In Bruges was good. I enjoyed Eli Manning's character.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
Well he's awesome and enjoyable in everything he does. Unstoppable.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 12:03 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
Peyton Manning was pretty good in Jericho but never got credit for that.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 12:07 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone here a fan of Monster Squad?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 12:08 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
anyone here a fan of Monster Squad?
Pfft. Does Wolfman have nards?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 12:10 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Pfft. Does Wolfman have nards?
THE WOLFMAN HAS NARDS!

That movie reminds me of how much **** you got away with in kids movies during the 80's lol.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-31-2010, 12:13 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That movie reminds me of how perfect movies were in the 80's.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 12:14 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-31-2010, 12:15 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
I spent the better part of 5 years looking for it on DVD. Finally found a bootleg, then found out it was coming out on DVD, then promptly pre-ordered it.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-31-2010, 12:15 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
excellent call with little monsters

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-31-2010, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Roses are reds, violets are blue, **** you *****.

RIP TheManInBlack