Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-02-2010, 03:29 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It isnt 9 solo movies. Its 9 Marvel movies total. So if he appears in his own film, has cameos in sequels for several other Marvel characters, and then does The Avengers, he isnt that far away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 03:33 PM    (permalink
PhysicalwithanF
Rookie

PhysicalwithanF could make a wolverine purr.PhysicalwithanF could make a wolverine purr.PhysicalwithanF could make a wolverine purr.PhysicalwithanF could make a wolverine purr.PhysicalwithanF could make a wolverine purr.PhysicalwithanF could make a wolverine purr.PhysicalwithanF could make a wolverine purr.PhysicalwithanF could make a wolverine purr.

For action movie fans..this is going to be epic..

http://www.latinoreview.com/news/the...s-trailer-9599
PhysicalwithanF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 03:37 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhysicalwithanF View Post

20+ years ago the scene with Arnie, Bruce and Stallone is a historical moment in movies, now its kinda sad...
The movie looks pretty kick ass.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 03:39 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
It isnt 9 solo movies. Its 9 Marvel movies total. So if he appears in his own film, has cameos in sequels for several other Marvel characters, and then does The Avengers, he isnt that far away.
Yeah, still quite the deal. Doesnt seem all that likely to be fulfilled, imo.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
how does he fit into the same universe as the other guys?
that's the problem, but it looks like they'll do the full blown Norse God angle. which is cool since if i wanted to see a movie about a 'realistic' type dude kicking ass i'd watch Bourne. if i want to see thor, cap, and iron man then i want to see them as themselves. but it should be cool and realistic enough since they'll probably closely follow donald blake's perspective for the movie. donald blake and thor are two separate people. thor is a god who needed humbling. blake was a crippled doctor whom thor uses to anchor his feelings/thoughts/mindset to the world. without blake's perspective on life then thor would probably become a tyrant.

and on a funny side note. did you guys know that thor once shattered a moon with a single punch? i doubt that makes it into the film.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 04:23 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Donald Blake wont be making an appearance in the movie, I read. Both Branaugh and Kevin Feige over at Marvel said its all Thor, all the time.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 04-02-2010, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow, wasn't expecting that. that means epic frost giant battles and confrontations with loki. so it should just become an awesome hack and slash/and lightning movie with gods on hoards of enemies. sweet.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always thought the best Thor story lines were the ones where his godliness was totally unsubstantiated by anyone but himself and people thought he was mostly just a mutant with similar powers to the mythical guy. I doubt they do that though, because the temptation to make all sorts of epic Norse **** will be too great.
Old 04-03-2010, 12:39 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went to Clash of the Titans with low standards. I was OK with going, because I had a dollar pass. I figured it would suck, but still be decent. After 5 minutes, I walked out to see if there was any other movies I could watch. There was nothing interesting, so I went back in and sat through this **** show of a movie. I can confidently say that Clash of the Titans is the worst movie of all time. Holy **** was it bad. It was the worst dialogue. It was embarrassingly awkward at points. The plot was choppy and jumpy. The acting was soooooo bad. It had some pretty good unintentional comedy points in it though. Please, do not support this movie. Do not go see it.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 12:49 AM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhysicalwithanF View Post

The sad part, even with Stone Cold Steve Austin and Randy Coture, Bruce Willis is still the worst actor you'll see in that movie... after Jet Li that is, but that should go without saying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 12:54 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Bruce Willis? Were you dropped on your head as a child?
Quote:
Old 04-03-2010, 12:56 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now I know you didn't just badmouth John Mcclane.
Old 04-03-2010, 01:07 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Its like he says stupid **** just so he can be known as the guy who says stupid ****.
Quote:
Old 04-03-2010, 01:22 AM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate Bruce Willis. He was very good in Unbreakable, Tears of the Sun and The Sixth Sense... other than that? I've hated him in pretty much everything. I watched the trailer to that cop movie directed by Kevin Smith that got awful reviews (and no surprise since it looked like utter ****), but just the horrible delivery of the horrible line, "I was in the moment, and the moment said smack ya." Just pathetic. If they're showing "jokes" like that in a trailer, you know they know that they just made a pretty ******* awful movie.

I've never seen the Die Hard movies, and most likely, I never will, but from the bits and pieces that I've caught when it's on TV, it seems as though that John McClane is the only character he's wants to play. Virtually ever movie... he's John McClane. I hated him in Pulp Fiction. He and that awful ******* girlfriend that couldn't act her way out of paper bag single handedly ruined what-should-have-been a masterpiece.
Quote:
Quote:
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Quote:
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
Old 04-03-2010, 01:26 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Bruce... He is tight

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 01:37 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBanger View Post
I hate Bruce Willis. He was very good in Unbreakable, Tears of the Sun and The Sixth Sense... other than that? I've hated him in pretty much everything. I watched the trailer to that cop movie directed by Kevin Smith that got awful reviews (and no surprise since it looked like utter ****), but just the horrible delivery of the horrible line, "I was in the moment, and the moment said smack ya." Just pathetic. If they're showing "jokes" like that in a trailer, you know they know that they just made a pretty ******* awful movie.

I've never seen the Die Hard movies, and most likely, I never will, but from the bits and pieces that I've caught when it's on TV, it seems as though that John McClane is the only character he's wants to play. Virtually ever movie... he's John McClane. I hated him in Pulp Fiction. He and that awful ******* girlfriend that couldn't act her way out of paper bag single handedly ruined what-should-have-been a masterpiece.
How in gods name can you chirp Bruce ******* Willis when you havent seen his career defining performance? Just stop ******* posting, you make yourself look like a ******* moron on a regular basis.
Quote:
Old 04-03-2010, 01:51 AM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

Quote:
How in gods name can you chirp Bruce ******* Willis when you havent seen his career defining performance? Just stop ******* posting, you make yourself look like a ******* moron on a regular basis.
I've seen his best performance... Unbreakable. Why would I need to see Die Hard? He plays the same John McClane character in every other movie. I don't really need to watch Die Hard to know he's a terrible actor. The Jackel? Awful. The Fifth Element ? Awful. Ruined 12 Monkeys. ******* ruined it, because he was that ******* awful. Armageddon? LOL awful.

Do I have wait until I watch Forrest Gump before I can call Tom Hanks a good actor? When I watch Philadelphia, Cast Away, The Green Mile, Charlie Wilson's War, Catch Me If You Can, Road to Perdition, Apollo 13 and Saving Private Ryan and I think, "Wow, I love this guy. He's a great actor." You're saying I have to wait until I see his most popular movie before I can make such judgment and have a valid opinion? Is that what you're saying?

You want to limit Bruce Willis to one movie, one performance, one character... then so be it. I guess that is enough for me to call him a terrible actor with no range. If I have to watch one movie and develop an opinion, good or bad, on an actor, then i guess that actor doesn't have much going for him.

I understand we're talking about a great resume right there (Hanks) and that's a list of some pretty ******* impressive performances / movies and Bruce Willis has movie like Cop Out more frequently attached to his name, but still...
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by BigBanger : 04-03-2010 at 01:54 AM.
Old 04-03-2010, 01:55 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

I didnt say best performance, I said career defining performance. There is a huge difference in the connotations associated with both those phrases.

Just because an actor does a ****** movie every now and then, or even regularly, doesnt make them a bad actor. Ed Norton did that ****** cop movie Pride and Glory, does that make him any less dynamic? George Clooney did Batman & Robin, is he a worse actor because of it? Your argument falls to **** when you realize that EVERY SINGLE ******* ACTOR CONSIDERED GREAT MAKES A BAD MOVIE. No one has a perfect track record. No one.

And Bruce Willis, for all his faults, is far from an awful actor. I just assumed everyone in the world had seen Die Hard, because its ******* Die Hard, and then I remembered that you might have the most atrocious taste known to mankind.
Quote:
Old 04-03-2010, 02:04 AM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

Quote:
I didnt say best performance, I said career defining performance. There is a huge difference in the connotations associated with both those phrases.

Just because an actor does a ****** movie every now and then, or even regularly, doesnt make them a bad actor. Ed Norton did that ****** cop movie Pride and Glory, does that make him any less dynamic? George Clooney did Batman & Robin, is he a worse actor because of it? Your argument falls to **** when you realize that EVERY SINGLE ******* ACTOR CONSIDERED GREAT MAKES A BAD MOVIE. No one has a perfect track record. No one.

And Bruce Willis, for all his faults, is far from an awful actor. I just assumed everyone in the world had seen Die Hard, because its ******* Die Hard, and then I remembered that you might have the most atrocious taste known to mankind.
I never said you said anything about his best performance. I said I've seen his best. Why would I need to see his career defining performance if I've seen his best? That's what I said. Why would I need to see Die Hard? I've seen parts of it. The movie looked like ****, the acting looked like ****, it created no interest. I don't waste my time watching movies I don't want to see. Its simple as that.

I have no problem with an actor doing a **** movie. It's when they give **** performances regularly, which is what I see from Willis. The bad far outweighs the good. From time-to-time, actors are going to act in subpar movies. It's going to happen, which IS MY WHOLE POINT!!!! One movie does not make an actor!!!! GOOOOOOOD OOORRRR BAADDDD!!!!!!!

Therefore, I can watch a lot more of Bruce Willis's movies, not just the one, and come to a perfectly valid conclusion that he sucks. He's also getting much worse with age. All his recent **** is unwatchable. 16 Blocks? I forgot about that one. What a ******* joke. Mos Def and him where in a battle to see who could be the most annoying. I turned that off. I couldn't stand it. 35 minutes probably. One of the biggest POS I've ever seen.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by BigBanger : 04-03-2010 at 02:08 AM.
Old 04-03-2010, 02:09 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
John Cazale and James Dean disagree!
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 02:11 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Those two I will buy. Considering together they have a combined 9 total films. Other then that though...
Quote:
Old 04-03-2010, 02:39 AM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
John Cazale and James Dean disagree!
Bravo sir. Also, I haven;t seen everything, but for the most part, everything Ed norton does is pretty damn good.

Edit: nm pride and glory just came to mind without even looking at his imdb.
Old 04-03-2010, 02:47 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
I went to Clash of the Titans with low standards. I was OK with going, because I had a dollar pass. I figured it would suck, but still be decent. After 5 minutes, I walked out to see if there was any other movies I could watch. There was nothing interesting, so I went back in and sat through this **** show of a movie. I can confidently say that Clash of the Titans is the worst movie of all time. Holy **** was it bad. It was the worst dialogue. It was embarrassingly awkward at points. The plot was choppy and jumpy. The acting was soooooo bad. It had some pretty good unintentional comedy points in it though. Please, do not support this movie. Do not go see it.
I just got back from seeing it and I agree with everything you said.
Old 04-03-2010, 03:02 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
I just got back from seeing it and I agree with everything you said.
Indeed. Horribly disappointing.

Also, I finally got Netflix yesterday and saw Donnie Darko today. What a weird movie. Awesome, definitely liked it, but weird.

Very open to interpretation, but I think I got some stuff down. Took a while though.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 03:09 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you think Clash of the Titans was the worst movie ever, you haven't seen The Box. I saw it tonight. I didn't expect it to be good, but there is no way I ever expected a movie to be THAT ******* god awful. I've taken dumps with better plot and dialogue than that movie. And better acting.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote