Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum Discuss the Bucs

Old 04-06-2010, 08:18 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default I think the Bucs might have a legitimate chance at landing SUH!

Apparently, the Washington Redskins are looking to dump DT Albert Haynesworth because he does not want to play in the 3-4 and quite frankly, does not fit there. According to yahoo.com's article in the sports, the Rams, Lions, Titans and Bucs are expected to show interest. The reason he has a great shot at being dealt is because Haynesworth's contract was heavily front loaded and that a huge portion (33 milion) has been paid and technically, it would cost a team to pay him 3-4 million dollars a year of the next 4 seasons.

Now, the article also states that the Redskins ask to pay back a portion of that 21 mil option he recieved last week, but that still, just another 6-8 million ( I think that can be worked out.)

Now, why I believe Suh will drop to us is that the Detroit Lions need a DT and LT. A), I don't think it would take a 1st round draft pick to land Haynesworth, so I think Detroit would be reluctant to part with a 2nd or 3rd rd pick(most likely a 2nd). B) That would then entice Detroit to take Okung at #2. C) Jim Shwartz is looking for a guy to fill the DT role, so why not bring back the guy who anchored the Titans defense, when he was the coordinator at the time.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote