Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-07-2010, 11:14 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Rivers stays committed....

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 11:27 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UK's 2011 class should actually be comparable to last years class. It will be like this years team all over again. Especially if Teague commits here shortly. They are sitting REALLY well with 2 of the top 3 players with Teague being the other.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 01:36 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
UK's 2011 class should actually be comparable to last years class. It will be like this years team all over again. Especially if Teague commits here shortly. They are sitting REALLY well with 2 of the top 3 players with Teague being the other.
It's a shame that UF's could also include Rakeem Christmas and Johnny O'Bryant then ;)

This is based on my minimal knowledge of basketball recruiting, so tifwiw, but I have heard Rakeem likes us.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:22 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.sportingnews.com/college-...2010-11-top-10

Who ever Mike DeCourcy is.... he makes it sound like losing players like Zou, LT, and most importantly Scheyer are easy things to do. Pretty much the same concept of how our preseason rank was 4 and then lost in the NIT finals. Talent wise yea, Duke can get to another final four, but so could the heels in the past season.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:25 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
http://www.sportingnews.com/college-...2010-11-top-10

Who ever Mike DeCourcy is.... he makes it sound like losing players like Zou, LT, and most importantly Scheyer are easy things to do. Pretty much the same concept of how our preseason rank was 4 and then lost in the NIT finals. Talent wise yea, Duke can get to another final four, but so could the heels in the past season.
I think Villanova's actually a better comparison than UNC as Duke does have some key returning players and a bunch of talented frosh coming in...They should be slightly better than 'Nova was this past year but I could see a similar disappointing end to the season.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 04:34 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
It's a shame that UF's could also include Rakeem Christmas and Johnny O'Bryant then ;)

This is based on my minimal knowledge of basketball recruiting, so tifwiw, but I have heard Rakeem likes us.
Most are saying it's dumb to recruit Gilchrist because he's UK bound (#1 overall) and Quincy Miller always wears UK stuff around and speaks highly of UK (#3 overall)... With Rivers decommitting UK stands half a chance with him, he's shown a lot of Duke interest but Cal and his dad hang out as well as him saying he was watching how UK was playing a few months ago. Seriously, our 2011 class is going to be an absolute haul. This year I'm not sure what to expect.

Patterson coming back would also be huge but I actually hope he leaves, he didn't have to stay last year and he already has his degree... I'd just assume he go ahead and get his big payday so his stock doesn't drop, injury or the lockout screw things up.
Old 04-08-2010, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Notredameleo
Pro Bowler

Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Teague will be a Cardinal!
Old 04-08-2010, 05:40 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think KU lands Selby..And we have a lot better shot at Doron Lamb with Xavier Henry gone..I'd say it's 50/50 between KU and UK for Lamb.

Palmer, you hearing anything about Lamb? I heard Lamb's father reached out to Self after X declared...

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 06:00 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post

And now Rivers is wide open!! I'm loving this.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 06:38 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
And now Rivers is wide open!! I'm loving this.
Oh **** me. Idk why he'd decommit, he's got nobody to fight for PT with here.
Old 04-08-2010, 06:41 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
I think KU lands Selby..And we have a lot better shot at Doron Lamb with Xavier Henry gone..I'd say it's 50/50 between KU and UK for Lamb.

Palmer, you hearing anything about Lamb? I heard Lamb's father reached out to Self after X declared...
zagoria talked to our rivals guy at the final 4

said his parents want him in the BE and it's down to wvu/uconn

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 06:42 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Considering everybody left on UK, I figure they scoop AT LEAST 2 more of the top 8 I think that are undecided.
Go Amare.

Old 04-08-2010, 06:53 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=5068230

brad stevens signs 12 year deal

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 07:24 PM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

does this mean hayward is coming back?

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 07:27 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

I know that I really don't know how there family situation as does any of you, and I am pretty positive that plays in so we do not really have a clue. If I had to stay I would expect him to come back.
Go Amare.

Old 04-08-2010, 07:31 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It would've been cool to see Stevens resurrect an old legendary program like Indiana.
Old 04-08-2010, 07:32 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rumblings are that Bradley Beal, #1 SG in the '11 class, might decommit from UF as playing with Rivers was a big plus for him.

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Old 04-08-2010, 07:53 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
Most are saying it's dumb to recruit Gilchrist because he's UK bound (#1 overall)
Maybe it's the homer in me but everywhere I've read is that it's either UK or 'Nova, though Kentucky seems to be the leader Jay's not exactly out of it.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 07:55 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
Rumblings are that Bradley Beal, #1 SG in the '11 class, might decommit from UF as playing with Rivers was a big plus for him.
Yeah he did really want to play with Rivers. **** this ****.

Ever since Billy Donovan's fiasco with Orlando this team has been ****. We lost Patrick Patterson to that mess, which really could have won us the SEC the past year or two (save this year), and we can't hold on to our recruits. And the team just ******* sucks and plays with no passion and our big men are ******* terrible.
Old 04-08-2010, 11:35 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

It's definitely UK or 'Nova for Ghilcrist. I only say UK is the favorite because of reading several 'anonymous' assistants saying that anyone who recruits him should be fired for wasting money because he's likely UK bound.

I can definitely agree that UF's big men have just been absolutely awful since Noah/Horford left. Speights was decent but the team has become really soft since that class left for the pro's. It's a completely different style of basketball, Billy D needs to start bringing in tough players.

Haven't heard a ton on Lamb, his recruitment seems really kinda up in the air. I like KU's chances better than UK but that's not to say he wouldn't come here. I think he wants a shot at playing some PG and with Knight to UK and probably Selby to KU he's got that problem at either school.

I do know that Calipari is probably visiting Lamb and Leslie today (on Facebook he said 'going to VA and NC for recruiting).
Old 04-08-2010, 11:39 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

Honestly, with Lamb's mid-range game, size, and ball handling skills he could be a point guard in the NBA

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Old 04-08-2010, 11:48 PM    (permalink
iBoldin
Veteran

iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys, we concluded our March Madness draft, if a couple of you could click the link and vote for the best team it's greatly appreciated.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...ad.php?t=40213
iBoldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 02:28 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And just remember when voting, I have a guy named Tweety on my team.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 03:45 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brodeur's team is gross. I did like boldin and yo's though. Chucky's is funny for the Seth Curry.
Old 04-09-2010, 03:23 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

I have mixed emotions on this.
http://tarheelblue.cstv.com/sports/m...040910aab.html
Go Amare.