Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-09-2010, 09:42 AM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
No, but I hear them.

damnit

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 02:13 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To bring you up to speed, Im JD and shes Elliot. But our timeline is Harry and Sally. Shes great, and when were together were just in our own little world no matter who were around, but not in a bad way. Shes one of the top 5 funniest people Ive ever met even though shes adorably shy. But shes dating someone.
We knew e/o for a long time and dated after high school, we were both too nervous around e/o so it didnt work out as fantastic as we both hoped it would. But now a few years later were more comfortable together. I really like this girl and I feel like were too great together not to be together.

Idk why Im telling you guys this cuz Im not exactly asking a question but I would like to hear thoughts.
Old 04-10-2010, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what do you mean by "e/o"?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 03:12 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
what do you mean by "e/o"?
each other

as far as the situation goes... that sucks. There's not much you can do other than waiting for her to break up with the guy she's with. Perhaps if she were to see you with another girl, or if you were to talk to her about another girl you like she might get jealous, but that could just as easily backfire.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 03:30 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We were trying to hang out as friends last night (I think), she invited 4 others she knew and we watched Clue (<3 this girl) and they all left after the movie at 10:30. She said I didnt have to leave and we talked, without the tv on, until I left at 3:30 am. And thats only because I asked about him and then realized I didnt like talking about him. My jealous cover was blown so I dipped. And we were hella tired.

But they all left and I was rinsing out my glass and she said I didnt have to go so we talked for 5 hours non-stop.
Old 04-10-2010, 07:23 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There could be two results from this situation. A) She likes talking to you, and could possibly see you as a bf in the future, or B) She wanted to just vent out her thoughts to a guy, and you fit the bill as her guy confident. If I am goona give you some advice on the next time you guys are alone in conversation, dont bring up her bf because you could possibly give her the sign that you are one of those guy friends she can tell all her guy troubles to, and that is a spot you do not want to be in.
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 07:41 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Talking to her about her bf will lead you straight to the friend zone. Avoid doing that at all costs imo.
Old 04-10-2010, 07:58 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

Yup thats right when I ruined it. Before that, we were creepin on Facebook laughing at people we knew in high school and sharing chocalate on the couch (all Ive ever wanted). Then I asked about him. Then it was obvious that I still have feelings for her, which would be ok if I could just say that instead of just always alluding to it. Then giving up and making a joke. My biggest flaw. Lots of things to say, no balls in sight.
Old 04-10-2010, 08:15 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't feel too bad about not making your feelings known. She IS in a relationship after all, I wouldn't want to date a girl that dumped her boyfriend to be with me. What's stopping her from doing that to me someday? And it's common to not spill your guts to a girl, due to being afraid of rejection/let down and making things awkward. I would keep talking to her and seeing where things go, but try not to think about being in a relationship with her and just relax and be yourself.
Old 04-10-2010, 08:48 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

Thats usually what I say too. But Ive dated her before and shes not crazy. Shes really cool.

Thats the thing, if we dont get together we can never be friends because we'll have to go through making eachothers gf/bf jealous everytime we hang out. So its all or nothing.
Old 04-10-2010, 09:15 PM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trust, trust, trust. You dont have it, you dont have anything lol.
VUBlacknGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 09:43 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VUBlacknGold View Post
Trust, trust, trust. You dont have it, you dont have anything lol.
You sound like 635 and warehouse. Anybody know who I'm talking about?

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 09:58 PM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
You sound like 635 and warehouse. Anybody know who I'm talking about?
I dont, but id like to lol

I Bleed Black and Gold
Old 04-11-2010, 11:16 AM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
So I met a girl on the bus home from the bars last week. She doesn't go to my school, but she lives in the town my school is and goes to a nearby school. She's pretty cute and we were having a good time and what not so I got her #, no big deal.

I text her 3 days after and say oh this is that guy you met on the bus blah blah, and she texts back all nice saying oh hey watsup and all that and we text back and forth for about an hour. Kinda flirty but nothing too bad.

Real problem is, I add her on facebook and she's 'In a Relationship', not with a guys name under it though. After further creeping I can't really find a picture of what would be her boyfriend, theres a couple pictures of her with guys but I mean no real solid evidence.

So...Do I bring this up to her and say oh thanks for warning me about your boyfriend and face possible text rejection or do I go with the flow and let things fall into place as they may be but face possible rejection next time i see her face to face?

Not interested in making her my girl or anything just kind of want to see what can happen with her if ya know what i mean.
Bigtime letdown she had a boyfriend. I could kind of sense a little resistance from her to meet up so I called her out and ask her if the whole 'in a relationship' thing was a decoy and she replied 'haha um not really' to which i replied by deleting her # cause it ain't worth my time.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 01:57 PM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

Quote:
Bigtime letdown she had a boyfriend. I could kind of sense a little resistance from her to meet up so I called her out and ask her if the whole 'in a relationship' thing was a decoy and she replied 'haha um not really' to which i replied by deleting her # cause it ain't worth my time.
good choice, if you got your dinner plate full, why you wanna get side dishes? Plenty of other times pimpin, you got this

I Bleed Black and Gold
Old 04-11-2010, 02:02 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What do these wenches think you want when you talk to them... a friend? You must have been wearing some nice shoes.
Old 04-11-2010, 03:48 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
What do these wenches think you want when you talk to them... a friend? You must have been wearing some nice shoes.
nah it was the Hawaiian shirt I was wearing...bitches love Hawaiian shirts

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 06:52 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

(continued from above) So she invited me-via facebook event-to a formal that her sorority is putting on. But its to raise money for a local charity too, so is she inviting me or did she invite everyone she knows? That seems pointless, so maybe she only invited people she thought could make it...or just me. The thing says to dress formaly so its kind of a nice background for a date, right?

And any way you look at it, why would she include her apparently "jealous" ex boyfriend the day after his "jealous" episode.

Last edited by HeavyLeggedWaistBender : 04-11-2010 at 06:55 PM.
HeavyLeggedWaistBender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyLeggedWaistBender View Post
(continued from above) So she invited me-via facebook event-to a formal that her sorority is putting on. But its to raise money for a local charity too, so was is she inviting me or did she invite everyone she knows? That seems pointless, so maybe she only invited people she thought could make it...or just me. The thing says to dress formaly so its kind of a nice background for a date, right?

And any way you look at it, why would she include her apparently "jealous" ex boyfriend the day after his "jealous" episode.
she invited everyone she knows

in my experiences, a bunch of fratty d-bags go and it's a sausage fest.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 07:04 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

Ok, but she knows people in Montana. Did she invite them? I dont think so. And like I said, didnt I give her a reason not to invite me the night before?
Old 04-11-2010, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Women are complicated...

That is all.
Old 04-11-2010, 07:19 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You want her back sooo bad, admit it. You gotta step back and let things happen as they may. Don't stress bro.

If you continue along this path things aren't going to go your way. I can promise you that.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 07:29 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you act like you want her back bad enough she won't be interested, most girls seem to like the hard to get guys that don't show an insane amount of interest (in your situation).

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 07:32 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
You want her back sooo bad, admit it. You gotta step back and let things happen as they may. Don't stress bro.

If you continue along this path things aren't going to go your way. I can promise you that.
This times 1000. You can go to the invite thing on fb and see how many people she invited. For stuff like that its usually a ton of people.
Old 04-11-2010, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Never trust a female, Delmar. Remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill-spent." ~ Ulysses Everett McGill