Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-05-2010, 11:17 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Skyler is a *****. What Walt did was for his family.. to make sure they were taken care of after he is gone.. so Skylers reaction is to **** Ted? Those are the same things!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 11:18 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Skyler is a *****. What Walt did was for his family.. to make sure they were taken care of after he is gone.. so Skylers reaction is to **** Ted? Those are the same things!
Bitches be crazy. I thought it was a perfect reaction. I can completely buy a woman doing that.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:40 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Bitches be crazy. I thought it was a perfect reaction. I can completely buy a woman doing that.
That is an excellent point.

Old 04-05-2010, 11:49 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn the ending to the last episode was nuts, Breaking Bad's my favorite show on tv. Cranston's so perfect for Walt's character, his conflicting emotions when Skyler dropped the I ****** Ted bomb were great. Can't wait for the next episode.
Old 04-06-2010, 12:36 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06 View Post
Damn the ending to the last episode was nuts, Breaking Bad's my favorite show on tv. Cranston's so perfect for Walt's character, his conflicting emotions when Skyler dropped the I ****** Ted bomb were great. Can't wait for the next episode.
Dexter says hi....

To keep this post related tho. The end of the episode shows jessie in the RV getting ready to cook up. This doesn't make a ton of sense...obviously he is having some emotions and is feeling alone...but there is no bad blood between him and Walt at this point. I wonder if it's a dream clip or something. Jessie is a really hard character to peg right now...how long does he stay clean before he hits that road again.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 01:35 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Dexter says hi....

To keep this post related tho. The end of the episode shows jessie in the RV getting ready to cook up. This doesn't make a ton of sense...obviously he is having some emotions and is feeling alone...but there is no bad blood between him and Walt at this point. I wonder if it's a dream clip or something. Jessie is a really hard character to peg right now...how long does he stay clean before he hits that road again.
Didn't know Dexter's my favorite show on tv... I actually haven't seen it and will probably check out an episode soon.

As for Jessie in the RV, I more got the vibe that he was thinking to himself if he could get back into the meth business again given everything that has happened. More of a personal demons situation than bad blood with Walt I think.

I agree Jessie's the hardest to understand right now, and Hank's the wildcard in the bunch.
Old 04-07-2010, 01:01 AM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well...I just went on a Breaking Bad binge. Watched every episode for the first time in the span of two days. ******* great show and instantly one of my favourite on TV. Can't wait for next weeks episodes
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 02:30 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Something I thought about last night. If Jessie does indeed cook by himself. Then that puts Walter in a really tough situation. Tuco's brothers can now have free reign to kill him because he isn't needed...as long as Jessie's batch is good.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 04-07-2010, 02:44 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Something I thought about last night. If Jessie does indeed cook by himself. Then that puts Walter in a really tough situation. Tuco's brothers can now have free reign to kill him because he isn't needed...as long as Jessie's batch is good.
Jessie just doesn't have Walt's ability though, remember when he tries to cook with Badger and it isn't nearly as good so he throws it out?
Old 04-07-2010, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Jessie just doesn't have Walt's ability though, remember when he tries to cook with Badger and it isn't nearly as good so he throws it out?
Yup. Jessie can cook some pretty decent **** but Walter White is ******* Heisenberg, his meth is legendary.

Thinking about it more Jessie telling Walt in episode one of this season "I'm the bad guy" has to be one of my favorite moments. Perfect ******* character development right there. This season is shaping up to be ever more incredible than I thought.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ya, but later on when Walt had a 'coughing attack/lack of breath' he went outside the trailer and Jesse finished cooking
Old 04-07-2010, 02:37 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Jessie is going to try and cook up Walt's legendary blue meth and pass it off as Walt work, try to get himself the big bucks. But in the end it won't be nearly as good, Pollos guy will realize this, then Jessie will also end up in a world of trouble.

Last edited by El Peefs????? : 04-07-2010 at 02:44 PM.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 04:40 PM    (permalink
IndyColtScout
Veteran

IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.

My roommate got me into this show.

The Twin Kings of Mexico are great.

And I hate Walt's son.
Old 04-07-2010, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Jesse could potentially cook up some good blue meth (as he's now more focused than ever) but the odds are against it, I would think. Plus, I don't think that there is too much for the series to gain from Jesse going solo. Bottom line is, he and Walt have to get back together soon.
Old 04-07-2010, 04:42 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyColtScout View Post
My roommate got me into this show.

The Twin Kings of Mexico are great.

And I hate Walt's son.
What?! Why do you hate Walt Jr? I actually like his son. The one character I am annoyed with is Skyler. Bitches be trippin.

Old 04-07-2010, 04:45 PM    (permalink
IndyColtScout
Veteran

IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
What?! Why do you hate Walt Jr? I actually like his son. The one character I am annoyed with is Skyler. Bitches be trippin.
His whiny voice... "you called the cops on dad"
Old 04-07-2010, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I ******* hate Skylar....but I mean....we are supposed to hate her.
Old 04-07-2010, 04:48 PM    (permalink
IndyColtScout
Veteran

I don't really hate her, I kind want to be her boss and go make some coffee while she makes copies.
Old 04-07-2010, 06:37 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Jessie has developed a lot more since when him and badger went out to cook...he did the whole huge batch and some of it by himself. I think at this point he could pull off a good batch. Not "heisenberg" good...but it'd look the same and sell the same.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 04-11-2010, 07:29 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bumpz...

I'm having tonight's episode is going to be amazing. Last week's episode didn't have much substance too it but it built up this week's episode immensely.

Oh by the way,

I ****** Ted.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 07:31 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

tonight will be EPIC

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 07:31 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

I saw the sneek peek on amc's website.

Todays episode is going to be sextastic
Old 04-11-2010, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
I saw the sneek peek on amc's website.

Todays episode is going to be sextastic
That's what I like to hear. Looking forward to it.
Old 04-11-2010, 08:31 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Yep tons of buildup in last week's episode, can't wait for tonights.
Old 04-11-2010, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

I am trying very hard and failing to find a gif of Walt grabbing his junk and screaming restrain this and failing. Can't wait for tonights episode. Brilliant sig Twiddler.