Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-12-2010, 08:48 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was a good show, but not near as good as the recent shows I've been to of George Strait/Reba and the Jamey Johnson concert. But i don't know if I'll ever go to shows as good as those 2.

I was disapointed that Chris Young only played for 20 minutes like 5 or 6 songs. I'm not a Josh Turner fan he sounded good I just don't like his music. Alan put on a real good show and played for 1:45 to 2 hours. He didn't play anything off his brand new CD which surprised me, but didn't bother me. He talked more then I figured he would. He did one thing when he played part of a song and gave background info on how he wrote/recorded it. That was cool also when he played "where were you when the world stop turning".

The crowd wasnt into it that much and I saw some empty seats. I think they were sold just the people didnt show up. Also some old 60 year old lady went crazy and about got into a fight with this 40 year old mom.