Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-17-2006, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses
Quote:
Originally Posted by familyguy555
the refs are horrible
http://tell.fll.purdue.edu/JapanProj...drink/wine.gif

Very true

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 10:20 PM    (permalink
jriles0522
Veteran

jriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by danman253
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarOnTheShore
No one that is going about now is a bandwagon fan, nice try.

We just know when to talk.
I beg to differ. Where where all of you when this thing started. I recall two people supporting Cleveland when the series started, and no one here was one of them.
I WAS ONE OF THEM SO I CAN TALK. ... FRED SAVAGE SHUT UP ABOUT MARKETING THATS FUKING BS UR A LITTLE BICH. SECOND OFF, EVERY TIME U AND ALL THESE OTHER PISTONS FANS SAY UR GONNA WIN U ALWAYS LOSE, FIRST IT WAS SWEEP (NOPE) WIN GAME 4 (NOPE) NO WAY IN HELL WE LOSE GAME 5 ( WELL U DID) NOW ITS WERE STILL GONNA WIN (HIT THE PANIC BUTTON, IT AINT HAPPENIN BABY)

sig by BoneKrusher
jriles0522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 11:13 PM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Originally Posted by jriles0522
Quote:
Quote:

I beg to differ. Where where all of you when this thing started. I recall two people supporting Cleveland when the series started, and no one here was one of them.
I WAS ONE OF THEM SO I CAN TALK. ... FRED SAVAGE SHUT UP ABOUT MARKETING THATS FUKING BS UR A LITTLE BICH. SECOND OFF, EVERY TIME U AND ALL THESE OTHER PISTONS FANS SAY UR GONNA WIN U ALWAYS LOSE, FIRST IT WAS SWEEP (NOPE) WIN GAME 4 (NOPE) NO WAY IN HELL WE LOSE GAME 5 ( WELL U DID) NOW ITS WERE STILL GONNA WIN (HIT THE PANIC BUTTON, IT AINT HAPPENIN BABY)
Yes you were, you and DChess can talk, you supported your team from the beginning and i respect that.

Lets get something straight, which Beardown refuses to do.

I am not bashing the Cavaliers in anyway. If they win, they will have earned it and I will give them respect for it. The reason I am posting on these threads is bacause of you bandwagoners. If you were like jriles and DChess, who stood by their team, I wouldn't be complaining. But the likes of Beardown and Cleveland31 I never saw support their team once until tonight.
Old 05-18-2006, 01:14 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Look up my quotes. I said before the play-offs that the two teams who could give the Pistons the most trouble were the Pacers and Cavs. No one believed me. I cannot stand the Pistons-homers. I need out of Michigan now!
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 07:08 AM    (permalink
jriles0522
Veteran

jriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yes you were, you and DChess can talk, you supported your team from the beginning and i respect that.

Lets get something straight, which Beardown refuses to do.

I am not bashing the Cavaliers in anyway. If they win, they will have earned it and I will give them respect for it. The reason I am posting on these threads is bacause of you bandwagoners. If you were like jriles and DChess, who stood by their team, I wouldn't be complaining. But the likes of Beardown and Cleveland31 I never saw support their team once until tonight.
i agree totally about beardown, i dont know how where this guy came from. cleveland31 is always posting in the browns thread so i have no reason to believe hes not a legit cleveland fan, maybe basketball is just his 3rd sport behind football and baseball so he doesnt feel as strongly until last night.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-18-2006, 07:12 AM    (permalink
scorchin

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

What kinda school are you going to. You type like a total moron. Maybe you should learn how to have a conversation, it will at least make it interesting for the rest of us to try and understand what you are trying to say.
Old 05-18-2006, 08:19 AM    (permalink
jriles0522
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorchin
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

What kinda school are you going to. You type like a total moron. Maybe you should learn how to have a conversation, it will at least make it interesting for the rest of us to try and understand what you are trying to say.
I'm a sophomore pre-med major at the university of dayton.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-18-2006, 09:51 AM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions
Look up my quotes. I said before the play-offs that the two teams who could give the Pistons the most trouble were the Pacers and Cavs. No one believed me. I cannot stand the Pistons-homers. I need out of Michigan now!
Look, my argue,emt isn't that the Cavs have been lucky, they have been playing great. My problem is with the bandwagoners (which GermaineRace despite your beliefs i am not one.)
Old 05-18-2006, 10:05 AM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorchin
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'm a sophomore pre-med major at the university of dayton.
LOL, either you are lying or your 8 year old brother typed that post for you.

For the University of Dayton's sake, I hope you are just lying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS
eazyb81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 10:08 AM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Quote:
Look, my argue,emt isn't that the Cavs have been lucky, they have been playing great. My problem is with the bandwagoners (which GermaineRace despite your beliefs i am not one.)
I don't get what point you're trying to make. So if you haven't been a lifelong Cavs fan, you can't cheer for them in this series? That's an odd point of view.

I live in a city without an NBA team, so I am really a casual NBA fan and honestly I don't pay much attention until the playoffs. I root for a handful of teams, but I like the Cavs mainly because of Lebron. Am I not allowed to root for them because I haven't cheered for them my entire life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS
eazyb81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 10:11 AM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazyb81
Quote:
Quote:
I don't get what point you're trying to make. So if you haven't been a lifelong Cavs fan, you can't cheer for them in this series? That's an odd point of view.

I live in a city without an NBA team, so I am really a casual NBA fan and honestly I don't pay much attention until the playoffs. I root for a handful of teams, but I like the Cavs mainly because of Lebron. Am I not allowed to root for them because I haven't cheered for them my entire life?
No You can, but these people are saying they have been fans all year, yet i have seen just two of them supporting the cavs since the beginning of the series, jriles and DChess. Really makes you question there loyalty to the team.
Old 05-18-2006, 11:56 AM    (permalink

Danman quick making retorical arguements.

Who cares if these people are "real fans" or "bandwagon fans", its not like you can prove it by reading acouple post, you know nothing about these people.

Lets look at the facts, people like Cleveland right now, and alot of people dislike the Pistons prolly cause they are/were on top of the world?).

Quit saying the refs are horrible, that is so lame! Winners train, loosers complain? Seems about right for this situation? being down 3-2 and all....

Detroit is getting beat at there own game, and are showing no signs of life. The last 3 games were not by luck. The Cavs have played better ball in all senses of the word.

If you cant be a man and handle that without flaming posters, dont talk. because everything you say is negative about the cavs and you have lost the last 3 games? hmmmmmmm

Get a life. get a clue. Please get somethin. before yu completely make yourself look like a turd aka peice of shat
Old 05-18-2006, 11:58 AM    (permalink

Quote:
No You can, but these people are saying they have been fans all year, yet i have seen just two of them supporting the cavs since the beginning of the series, jriles and DChess. Really makes you question there loyalty to the team.
Your quetioning the Cavs fans loyalty to the team bases on a FOOTBALL MESSAGEBOARD???

You quetioning the loyalty of fans based on about 5 posters?

Ive heard it all now!

Grow up!
Old 05-18-2006, 12:47 PM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland31
Quote:
Your quetioning the Cavs fans loyalty to the team bases on a FOOTBALL MESSAGEBOARD???

You quetioning the loyalty of fans based on about 5 posters?

Ive heard it all now!

Grow up!
I'm not questioning all fans, but rather the people here who say they are.
Old 05-18-2006, 12:48 PM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:

Who cares if these people are "real fans" or "bandwagon fans", its not like you can prove it by reading acouple post, you know nothing about these people.

Lets look at the facts, people like Cleveland right now, and alot of people dislike the Pistons prolly cause they are/were on top of the world?).

Quit saying the refs are horrible, that is so lame! Winners train, loosers complain? Seems about right for this situation? being down 3-2 and all....

Detroit is getting beat at there own game, and are showing no signs of life. The last 3 games were not by luck. The Cavs have played better ball in all senses of the word.

If you cant be a man and handle that without flaming posters, dont talk. because everything you say is negative about the cavs and you have lost the last 3 games? hmmmmmmm

Get a life. get a clue. Please get somethin. before yu completely make yourself look like a turd aka peice of shat
point out once where I made an excuse for Detroit pal. I HAVEN'T! I am mad because where were you people when the series started. Nowhere to be found. Only DChess and jriles supported there team saying they had a chance. You didn't. So tell me did you think the cavs would win from the start or are you just saying it now?
Old 05-18-2006, 01:08 PM    (permalink

Quote:
point out once where I made an excuse for Detroit pal. I HAVEN'T! I am mad because where were you people when the series started. Nowhere to be found. Only DChess and jriles supported there team saying they had a chance. You didn't. So tell me did you think the cavs would win from the start or are you just saying it now?
Sounds like a sore loosers trying to point out anything "bandwagon fans" to have some sort of a legitimate arguement.

Name 1 person in the world that thought the Cavs would beat the Pistons?

THAT IS WHY THIS IS GETTING SUCH A REACTION FROM FANS.

Obviously you cannot handle it.
Old 05-18-2006, 01:10 PM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Quote:
Sounds like a sore loosers trying to point out anything "bandwagon fans" to have some sort of a legitimate arguement.

Name 1 person in the world that thought the Cavs would beat the Pistons?

THAT IS WHY THIS IS GETTING SUCH A REACTION FROM FANS.

Obviously you cannot handle it.
DChess and jriles thought it could happen. I said it was unlikely it would happen, but it could.

And if i couldn't handle it. I'd be making excuses for why they were losing, which I am not.
Old 05-18-2006, 01:15 PM    (permalink

Quote:
DChess and jriles thought it could happen. I said it was unlikely it would happen, but it could.

And if i couldn't handle it. I'd be making excuses for why they were losing, which I am not.

Making excuses on why they lost, and jumping the case of anyone attempting to support the Cavs are equally imature and un-neccesarry for eather teams fan-base.
Old 05-18-2006, 01:16 PM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Quote:

Making excuses on why they lost, and jumping the case of anyone attempting to support the Cavs are equally imature and un-neccesarry for eather teams fan-base.
I'm not jumping on the guys who have supported the cavs since te series started. It's EITHER, BTW.

Your calling me immature, yeah, but you shouldn't be talking.
Old 05-18-2006, 01:18 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'm not jumping on the guys who have supported the cavs since te series started. It's EITHER, BTW.

Your calling me immature, yeah, but you shouldn't be talking.
Christ, don't start on someone's spelling. Because, you know, it's YOU'RE, BTW.
Old 05-18-2006, 01:20 PM    (permalink
danman253

look, no one here is ever gonna agree on this. I vow for a truce, cux this is really getting ugly.
Old 05-18-2006, 03:26 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:

i bet you anything we would of one at least one game with good refs

did u see the lebron push on chauncey goin for the loose ball?

detroit has not been playin like a team tho

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote