Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-20-2010, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If you weren't such a masochist you could just stop watching.
I feel like the show could improve given the right circumstances. Plus, Elizabeth Mitchell and Joel Gretsch rule.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 10:50 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I feel like the show could improve given the right circumstances. Plus, Elizabeth Mitchell and Joel Gretsch rule.
Time to cut ties Brodeur. Watch some Lost reruns if you need a fix of Mitchell mammaries.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 03:57 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For those of you who have been interested in watching Battlestar Galactica but have put it off, stop it. This show is phenomenal. I'm just starting season three and I can't get enough of it. The writing is fantastic and the characters are some of the best I've ever seen on television.

Do yourself a favor and watch this show. The sooner the better!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 04:08 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I thought so too. I'm a fan of V. It's not a must-watch-the-night-of type of show for me, but I'm entertained.

The ratings lately are piss poor though. I'm not sure but I think it's going to be canned soon. FlashForward also. Both had a lot of potential too.

edit: Oops, back to back posts. Gooo 3am!

Old 04-21-2010, 08:03 AM    (permalink
Kramer
Veteran

Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
For those of you who have been interested in watching Battlestar Galactica but have put it off, stop it. This show is phenomenal. I'm just starting season three and I can't get enough of it. The writing is fantastic and the characters are some of the best I've ever seen on television.

Ok Dwight Schrute. :)
Kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 11:13 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Question: Have you heard anything about the future of Chuck? —Kevin

Ausiello: Only that a fourth season isn’t the foregone conclusion that I thought it was, hence my decision to downgrade the show from “safe bet” to “could go either way” on my Bubble Show Scorecard. Probably not the news you were hoping for.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/04/...ouse-csi-more/

=\ NBC, put the ****ing Marriage Ref on Monday nights and Chuck following 30 Rock. Problem solved, and we are ALL happy. I can't believe there is actually a chance this show doesn't return.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 11:27 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Yeah, the ratings for the last four weeks (new episodes) were not good, but there was a drop across the board when Daylight Savings hit and then when DWTS returned.

It happened last year and the last few episodes of season two picked up to respectable numbers. We just have to hope that that trend continues for this year. If it doesn't, I doubt we'll Chuck back, even as a midseason replacement.

Old 04-21-2010, 11:27 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the draft is on tv tomorrow night, who will watch it?
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Letterman really making fun of Larry King's marriage?

Old 04-21-2010, 11:46 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Yeah, the ratings for the last four weeks (new episodes) were not good, but there was a drop across the board when Daylight Savings hit and then when DWTS returned.

It happened last year and the last few episodes of season two picked up to respectable numbers. We just have to hope that that trend continues for this year. If it doesn't, I doubt we'll Chuck back, even as a midseason replacement.
When I saw Parenthood was renewed, as much as I actually like that show too, I began to doubt Chuck's future. Still, I'm going to hold out hope for a 4th season. It's a must.

Old 04-22-2010, 11:59 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

South Park Creators: 'We Cannot Stand Behind Censored Muhammad Episode'

Quote:

Were creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone just poking fun at the Muslim culture with some kind of meta-censorship joke? Or was the network taking extra measures to protect themselves in light of the recent threats?

In the 14 years we’ve been doing South Park we have never done a show that we couldn’t stand behind. We delivered our version of the show to Comedy Central and they made a determination to alter the episode. It wasn’t some meta-joke on our part. Comedy Central added the bleeps. In fact, Kyle’s customary final speech was about intimidation and fear. It didn’t mention Muhammad at all but it got bleeped too. We’ll be back next week with a whole new show about something completely different and we’ll see what happens to it.”
http://www.movieline.com/2010/04/sou...ad-episode.php

Weakkk.

Old 04-23-2010, 12:45 AM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a joke, Viacom needs to grow a pair.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 01:29 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

People really need to listen to this. Battlestar is just a beast of a show. Unfortunately many people are straight ignant and dismiss it entirely based on stupid reasons like its nerdy title.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 06:41 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just made it through the second disc of season 1 Breaking Bad. My god what an awesome show, that last episode I saw was absolutely stunning. Thanks for suggesting this to me NFLDC.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 09:44 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No prob.

Community was hilarious. Fringe was great. Both as usual. 30 rock was good too.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It'll be interesting to see the acid induced Walter musical.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 10:05 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anybody else watch modern family? I love that show
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 10:10 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman8456 View Post
anybody else watch modern family? I love that show
One of my guilty pleasures. Great show. I hate the constant breaks though and it wouldn't kill to have an hour episode here or there.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

ConanOBrien

I'm doing my live show tonight from the Universal lot where I taped The Tonight Show. So if a shot rings out, tell my wife I loved her.

Old 04-24-2010, 11:04 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Just made it through the second disc of season 1 Breaking Bad. My god what an awesome show, that last episode I saw was absolutely stunning. Thanks for suggesting this to me NFLDC.
Bryan Cranston is going to be on Wanda Sykes tonight. Terrible show, but he's worth atleast sneaking a peak.

Old 04-25-2010, 11:45 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Peefs????? View Post
People really need to listen to this. Battlestar is just a beast of a show. Unfortunately many people are straight ignant and dismiss it entirely based on stupid reasons like its nerdy title.
I love the simpsons episode where they go to the "sci-fi-con" sci-fi convention, and they have a wrestling match where it's the "cool, badass robots from BSG, versus the *** robots from star wars"

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 12:09 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm watching Survivorman right now. I WIN!

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 03:12 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
“In the 14 years we’ve been doing South Park we have never done a show that we couldn’t stand behind. We delivered our version of the show to Comedy Central and they made a determination to alter the episode. It wasn’t some meta-joke on our part. Comedy Central added the bleeps. In fact, Kyle’s customary final speech was about intimidation and fear. It didn’t mention Muhammad at all but it got bleeped too. We’ll be back next week with a whole new show about something completely different and we’ll see what happens to it.”
I got the feeling Comedy Central was caving to the death threats from the radical Muslims with all that censorship. Matt Stone & trey Parker have more balls than CC, that's for sure. After 14 yrs. their ratings are dropping & this isn't going to help

There were soooooo many speeches bleeped out the whole 2nd half of the episode was incoherent.

Last edited by LizardState : 04-25-2010 at 04:34 PM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
I got the feeling Comedy Central was caving to the death threats from the radical Muslims with all that censorship. Matt Stone & trey Parker have more balls than CC, that's for sure. After 14 yrs. they're ratings are dropping & this isn't going to help

There were soooooo many speeches bleeped out the whole 2nd half of the episode was incoherent.
I think its ******* ********. I can tough that Matt and Trey from here on out with try as hard as they can to get cancelled which should make for some very ******* funny television.
Old 04-25-2010, 03:34 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Party Down is so awesome. First 2 episodes of season 2 were wicked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote